The Fake Nerd

By akutaranpoe

Seoyeon is just a regular, dress like a nerd. She goes to a new school and met 7 boys. What will happen. Will... More

Character
The Start
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The end? Chapter 36

Chapter 8

990 23 12
By akutaranpoe

In last part.

Xiumin - "Why did you do this?"

Eunwoo - "Do what? I was going to ask you why you put firecracker in my room."

Then they both look at me. OHHHH GOSH. I AM GOING TO DIE!!!

Xiumin/Eunwoo - "SEOYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I were running around trying not to get caught by them. While I was running I bump into many counters. When they caught me, there was a lot of bruises on my body.

Seoyeon - "See what you done. Now I have bruises for running around."

Eunwoo/Xiumin - "Not our fault."

Sometimes I think that they are twin.

Seoyeon - "We have 10 minutes. Hurry up and dress up."

While they were dressing I walked out of the door. While walking Eunwoo walked beside me.

Eunwoo - " Seoyeon *panting* how do you *panting* walk so fast?"

Seoyeon - "Maybe it is because you guys are so slow."

We walked for 5 minutes. We walked in the school.

Seoyeon - "Bye."

I walked away and he was dumbfounded.

When I walked into class no one look at me. Which was good. Then the teacher walked in.

Teacher - "Okay class. We have a new students. You can walked in right now." 

I was jut reading my book because I didn't care about them. Then they walked in and I heard the girls squeal and talk about them.

Girl 1 - "OMG. He is so hot."

Girl 11 - "He is so going to mine."

Teacher - "Okay girls. Stop and they will introduce himself."

They introduce themselves but I was not listening to them. While I was zoned out, that person sat in the seat beside me. Shoot. Why does he have to sit there. I didn't look at him or talk to him. Then the bell ring, which I was glad because the guy keep staring at me. I walked out of the class. I walked to lunch and got my food. After I got my food, I went and sat at the table in the corner. 

???- " Hey can I sit here."

Seoyeon- " No." I said coldly.

I guess he didn't get the hint because he sat next to me. 

Seoyeon - "Can you please not piss me off more than I already am."

I look up and it is Eunwoo.

Seoyeon - "Eunwoo!!!

Eunwoo - "That is me."

Seoyeon - "Why didn't you tell me that you are going to my school today."

Eunwoo- "It was suppose to be a surprise, but since you don't want me here then I will go away."

Seoyeon  - " Sorry Sorry. Ok. What do you want me to do?" (Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry,  Super Juniors) 

Eunwoo - "Treat me to dinner. Today."

Seoyeon - "Where?"

Eunwoo-"How about that fancy restaurant that is like 10 minutes from your house?"

Seoyeon - "Okay we will go there. And were something nice. Okay."

He nods their head.

Seoyeon - "Okay, we will go at 5 P.M." 

He nodded there heads again. Then we start to eat again. Then Got7 decided to sit with us. After a while, I can feel like everybody glare was at me. After 5 minutes. I can tell like they were all trying to tell me something. But before they can say anything, there was milk all over me. I turn back and it is Wendy and her minions. Dahyun and Joy. 

Wendy - "You better stay away from the Kingka of this school. And stay away from them." She said pointing at my friends. Eunwoo and  Got7. 

Wendy -"Also I am better and pretty than you. And why don't you guys hang out with us?"

I  look at them. I can see that they are mad at her. Before I can say anything Eunwoo stood up and look at her, top to bottom. She look at him like she thought that he like her but guess what. He didn't.

Eunwoo -"At least she doesn't cake her whole face in make up like you. And do you not know what pretty is."

Jackson - "And we don't hang out with you because you bully people and we don't sleep with people. Unlike you. 

Bambam - "And cheat."

Jinyoung  - " Also being fake."

After he said that she look like she was about to cry, but before she can cry she ran away.  I got up and they ask me where I was going. 

Seoyeon - "I am going to change."

I went to my locker and change. Then I went back to the lunchroom and sat down with them and talk about a lot of random of thing. The the bell ring and we went to class

*Skip to dance class*

Teacher - "Okay. We will do another partners dance." Every starts to look around for their partners. 

Teacher - "But I will pick them your partners. Also they are your different genders. This project will last for a month because you will make your own music and the choreography. Okay, so Rose and Daniel. Lisa and Taehyung. Jennie and Eunwoo.  Jisoo and Jihoon." Then she starts to call random names. 

 Teacher - "Last but not least is Seoyeon and Jungkook."

What!!! How can I be with THIS guy. You got to be kidding me right.

Teacher - "You guys will compose your own song and dance. Then by the end of this month, you will show us what you got."

Jungkook - "Soooo, hey. You will do the music and I will do the dance because I am better than you at dancing."

I am sooooo going to kill him later.

Seoyeon - "Why don't we just do it together."

Jungkook - "Okay. We will do today after school at my house."

I don't even know your address, IDIOT.

Jungkook - "Here is my address."

He hand me a slip of paper with address on it.

787 Unicorn st. 

Wait. That is the street I live on and that house is just like 5 houses down my street. Good, that means that I can walk there.

*Time skip to after school, because I am to lazy to write.*

I have to stay after school for a little bit because the teacher wanted to talk to me.

Teacher - "Seoyeon. Since you have good marks you will have to tutor these 7 boys. And if you don't do it than your grades will go down."

I didn't want to do it, but being the "Good" girl I was, I decided  to "Help" them. AND the thing about my grade.

Seoyeon - "So, who i am going to tutor?"

Teacher - "You are going to help Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook."

Seoyeon - "WHAT!!!"

Teacher - "No shouting and you will agree because I know that you want to keep your good grades."

I think she is blackmailing me.

Seoyeon - "Yes ma'am."

I walk out of the school and went to Jungkook place. As I got there I stare at his house. Dang, his house is big but mine is bigger.

I went and knock on the door. I thought that Jungkook was going to open it but instead a woman open it instead. 

Lady - "Hello. I am Mrs. Jeon. I am Jungkook Mom and you are here because?"

Seoyeon - "Hello. I am Kim Seoyeon and I am here because we are doing a partner project."

She let me and made me sat on the couch.

Jungkook Mom - "Do you want anything to drink."

Seoyeon - "No thank you."

She was walking to the kitchen when she stop and said,

 Jungkook Mom - "I will be in the kitchen making dinner. Also you should join us for dinner."

Seoyeon - "It is fine."

Jungkook Mom - "I insist."

Seoyeon - "I will think about it."

She then walks to the kitchen and then I went to the kitchen. I went in and saw her cooking some food. 

Seoyeon - "Do you need help?"

Jungkook Mom - " It is okay."

I went and help her making food for about 10 minutes when I heard a cough. I look over and saw Jungkook leaning against the wall.

Seoyeon - "Sooo. How long have you been there."

Jungkook - "About five minutes.  How long have you been here?"

Seoyeon - "About 10 minutes."

Jungkook Mom - "Well go and work on your project."

Taehyung POV

We all went to our parents house because they said that they had something important to tell us. (BTS live in a house together). After we were done we decided to call Jungkook and tell him that we are going to his house. After that we left for his house. When we got there we heard yelling. 

Jimin - "So are they arguing  about us staying?"

Rm - "I don't know. How about we ring the bell."

Being me I decide to ring the bell and we waited for a while. The arguing didn't stop but the door open. 

Jungkook Mom - "Hello and welcome."

We step inside and went to the living room.

Seoyeon POV

I walked to the staircase and saw that he didn't come, so I decided to wait for him. After a while he come and walk pass me, so I decide to follow him.  We then went to his room and he sat down on his bed. I sat down at his desk and pull out my music sheets and wrote some music down. I thought that Jungkook fell asleep because he didn't make a noise. I was looking at my music until someone decide to take my music sheets. I look up and it was Jimin. 

Seoyeon - "HEY. GIVE ME BACK MY MUSIC!!!"

Jungkook - "NOPE."

He left and I ran after him. We was running around that we didn't even know that somebody was here. Waiting for him. We ran into the living room and I trip.............................

CLIFFHANGER *EVIL LAUGH*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.4K 28
"I feel sorry for your pathetic gay ass, you know." Harry says as he lights up his cigarette, burning holes into the side of his wedding planner's he...
43.6K 1.4K 4
"Did you marry me because you've being forced to..?" "Of course not. Why did I agree then, if I've being force to?"
11.2K 449 16
"But I don't love you Aishwariya, i love Lisa not u my cheep bitch ..., " Jungkook said.. and he hold her cheeks with his warm and soft hands and w...
2.4K 83 26
"As your master I'm ordering you to stay right there" she ordered in the hope he will stop on his place. Smirking he rather pulled her closer making...