From My Death to Her Life ✔

بواسطة SweetyTeja

He is a billionaire....The most eligible bachelor of town... Handsome, hardworking and ofcourse the dream of... المزيد

Prologue!!!
Cast!!!
1. The Broken Soul
2. Meeting the Crazy Girl
3. Stepping into Her Family
4. Will They Meet Again?
5. His New Path!!!
6. His Caring Friend
7. Craziness at its Peak
8. Does he care for her?
9. The Burger Date!!!
10. Her New Avatar
11. The Interview
12. The Crazy Kiss!!!
13. First Day At Work!!!
14. A Shock for him
15. The Help
16. The Award!!!
17. A Trip To Realization
18. A Knock on Heart
19. Burger v/s Pizza
20. Marriage Proposal
21. I LOVE MY MEENAKSHI!!!
22. Daksh on a Mission
23. Meenakshi's big findings
24. Does she start feelings for him?
25. Heart Break
26. Can She Melt His Heart?
27. An Angry Abhiram
29. Meenakshi!!!
30. His Wonder Girl!!!
31. Meenakshi In LOVE
32. Back to Abhiram
33. Unexpected Love
34. Surprise Shock
35. Her Boss
36. Restart
37. The Trio In Charge
38. His House in Danger
Reader's Creation
39. Surprise Time
40. The Rift
41. Reverse Strategy
42. Meenakshi's Proposal
43. I Love You, Love You Too
44. No More Secrets
45. Marriage
46. Daughter in Law
47. Problem?
48. Honeymoon Time
49. Bride Wanted!!!
50. Badman of India
51. The Coffee Feast
52. Facing the Unexpected!!!
53. Normal??
54. Life - To Live & Love
55. The End
Epilogue!!!
THANK YOU NOTE 🌟

28. Meenalakshmi?

5.1K 352 112
بواسطة SweetyTeja

And while she never felt quite normal, she was no where near crazy. She just loved too much. Choosing to see the world through her heart, instead of her eyes.

Recap: Dadu asking to solve the problems between Meenakshi & Ram - Ram shouting at Meenakshi.

"Abhi, you are mental I think."Daksh said looking at his friend who is sitting frustrated beside him. That must be the only words Daksh could pour on his friend after hearing what happened between him and Meenakshi.

Abhi glared at him with red shot eyes. But it couldn't scare his best friend. Daksh chose to be normal.
Cool breeze started tickling their bare feet and Daksh shivered for a moment. They both are sitting at the seashore. Daksh as usual enjoying the sea waves and breeze unaffected by his friend's side of story. But Abhiram was only physically present. His mind was long lost somewhere.

"Why are you not talking?"Abhiram asked after a few minutes of silence.
"I don't want to speak with you. You know what. You are completely out of your sense. There is no point in talking with you now."Daksh replied making him frown.

"But I am neither drunken nor out of my sense."he said.
"But you are behaving like one. What did you say to Meenakshi? This is not what I expected from you. I think it's not her you should have shown some maturity in handling her instead of shouting all those words at her."Daksh said.

Abhiram scowled. Then he stood up.
"Where are you going Abhi?" Daksh asked seeing Abhi walking towards the car.
Abhi stopped at the car and opened the back door. He took a bottle of whiskey from it and closed the door with a loud thud.
"Hey that's mine."Daksh came to stop him but Abhi pushed his hands away.

"This is mine now."Saying it Abhi opened the bottle and had a few sips from it.
"What are you doing man? This is a public place. You can't drink like this."Daksh tried to snatch the bottle away but failed infront of his friend's strength. He looked around to confirm whether anyone is watching them. He sighed seeing his friend drinking like a drunkard.

Abhi almost emptied the full bottle despite of all struggles from Daksh to stop him. He gave the bottle back and sat down on the sand shore.
"Now I am drunken. I am completely out of sense. You can speak to me now."Abhiram said in a challenging tone. Daksh let out a big sigh.

"You are mad Abhi."Daksh said sitting beside him.
"Not me. She is mad."Abhi muttered.
"No. She is just crazy. You are absolutely mad."Daksh again said earning a glare from him.
"Yes she is crazy. She can do anything without bothering about what it will cause. She can break anyone's heart. Because she is just crazy. She is free to do anything that can shatter anyone since she is crazy."Abhi stuttered.

"Hey Abhi. What is your problem actually?"Daksh asked seriously this time.

"Dont you know? She is crazy man. She dont know anything. She will do what her heart tells her without even thinking. She is a psycho...."Abhi stopped seeing Daksh clenching his fist.
"No...not psycho...but...crazy."Abhi completed and Daksh held his head in defeat.

"She is crazy. That's your problem. Isn't it?"Daksh asked after a few seconds of silence.
Abhi nodded.
"But that was the same reason why you fall for her. Did you forget it?"Daksh asked.
Abhi was confused and looked at the sea doubtful.
"And what happened now that makes you think that her craziness is a big issue? Only because she dont loves you. And then you scolded her for being crazy and used so many words at her. Funny right?"Daksh stood up.

"Noone wants me."Abhi said in a low tone.
"Shut up. If you say this one more time, surely I will throw you into the sea."Daksh snapped at him.
Abhi pouted.

"Let me ask you. Would you have ever fall for her if Meenakshi was a typical normal girl? If she was not a crazy one, would you have ever give your time to her?"Daksh asked kneeling infront of Abhi.

"I won't..."Abhi replied honestly.

"Then why did you shout at her? Why did you scold her?"

"I was angry that time."

"You are crying here because she broke your heart. And what have you done to her now? You did the same. You broke her and shattered her. Above all, you broke her trust and friendship on you. She can also react the same way now." Daksh said.

"Am I so stupid?"Abhi asked immediately.
"Yes you are."Daksh replied within a fraction of second making him shock.
"Daksh, I thought you would console me after hearing what have happened in my life. But you are scolding me instead."Abhi pouted.

"What else are you expecting me to do? Do you want me to console you after doing all this? Then come and sit on my lap. I will console you and appreciate you. Come baby come.."Daksh made a funny expression making Abhi angry.
He stood up and about to go when Daksh held his wrist to stop him.

"See noone loves me."Abhi said.
"I don't know what you are thinking about love. You are so innocent to think that love is always making people happy and cuddling them 24*7 leaving all other jobs behind. That's why you are a stupid."Daksh sighed.

"I am sorry. But I was really angry that time. Thats why I shouted at her."Abhi said after a few minutes wrapping his arms around his best friend's shoulder.

Daksh gave him an unbelievable look.
"I really love her and her all craziness. But she don't loves me."Abhi sobbed.
"Idiot. Only because she dont reciprocate your love, that doesn't mean you should hate her. You can be a good friend too for her. She is not an ordinary girl. It will take time for her to get into a relationship. For that she needs to trust you. But you spoiled everything today."Daksh said in an advising tone.

"Do you know why you are special for her?"Daksh asked.
Abhi shook his head.
"Because like every other people you didn't try to judge her till now. Everyone says she is crazy and annoying. But you loved that craziness of her most and supported her. Everyone who came to her life tried to advice her to be normal and to behave like a girl. But you didn't. Instead you supported her always and encouraged her to be the same Meenakshi instead of trying to change her. You liked the person she is. That's why you are special for her and she is begging this much for not losing you."Daksh said with a wide smile.

Abhiram looked at him in wonder.
"Dont give me this look. This is what your Meenakshi told to me about her superman friend."Daksh completed and Abhiram smiled wholeheartedly.

"If you had given her little more time, she might have fallen for you and decides to marry you. But you are so impatient. You are always." Daksh sighed.

"Daksh but I..."he stopped when Daksh showed his hand.
"If you wishes for anything, you want it at the spot. You won't take any effort to get it too. That is your problem. This happens to you everytime and earlier too."Daksh scolded him.

"What??"Abhi couldn't accept that.
"When your parents went in a wrong way, you didn't try to show them the right path. May be you have tried but you gave up so easily. When you understood that they won't love you anymore, instead of showing them what is love you took a stupid step. You decided to die. Abhi, don't take this as a compliment. But you are really an idiot."Daksh said seriously and Abhi grinned.

Next second Abhi hugged Daksh tightly. Daksh was surprised but he smiled hugging him back. After a few minutes they broke the hug and looked at each other.

"Thank you Daksh. But what would I do now? My anger made me insane and that's why I hurted her. I still love her for the same reason why I falls in love with her for the first time. I love everything about her and the way she is. I can't see Meenakshi as a normal one. Please do something. I want her back. After doing all this would she accept me back atleast as a friend?"Abhi asked doubtful.

"Definitely. Go and say sorry to her. She can't let you go easily and because of that she will accept you back. Go and try your luck before it's too late. But I can't promise what punishment she is going to give you."Daksh shrugged his shoulders.

"It's ok I can do anything for her."Abhi kissed Daksh's cheek and ran away happily. Daksh stood there smilingly seeing his friend getting back to his normal self.
___________

Abhiram's PoV

I understood that I was wrong. I was wrong in choosing my each step. I shouldn't have behave like a mad man. Sometimes I wonder what happens to me when comes to Meenakshi.

Poor girl. She might be crying now. I hurted her too much. Would she going to forgive me anytime?

I decided to talk with her and apologize. I went to our home and searched for her. Surprising me she was not there. Dadu and Malu was also not there. I came to her room and again searched including the washroom. But she is not here.
It's almost midnight and where would have they gone? That too without informing me. I was not only confused but also tensed thinking about their sudden disappearance.

Without wasting a second I called Dadu in my phone. He informed me that he had to attend a funeral function of his old friend. Malu also accompanied him since she was at home alone. With that he ended the call. But not before asking me to take care of Meenakshi. That means Meenakshi is not with him. I didn't tell him that I too don't know about her since I didn't want to make him tense. But I became restless.

Where is she? Didn't she come back home? I thought she might have reached back. But.....

I dialled her number and heard her phone ringing. Unfortunately it was from same room where I am standing now. I saw her phone ringing on the bed.

This girl didn't bring the phone with her.

I sighed and ended the call. I was worried. I threw my phone on the table thinking that where she would have gone. That's when some books fall down from the table making loud noise. I quickly collected the books from the floor and arranged it back on table carefully. If its position have changed little, it's enough for her to make a big issue. That's Meenakshi.

My eyes got attention of two diaries among them and I couldn't stop myself from taking it. It was beautifully covered with silk paper and that gained my attention. I saw a name Meenalakshmi written beautifully with color sketches on the top of first diary.

Who is Meenalakshmi?

According to my knowledge there is no one names as Meenalakshmi here. I suddenly felt the urge to know about who is Meenalakshmi. And my hands automatically opened the first page of the top most diary. I know that reading someone else's diary without their permission is cheap but I couldn't stop myself from doing that. It's more like some invisible feeling from inside made me do it.

I saw a girl's picture on the first page. More precisely a child of about 10 to 12 years. She have a beautiful smile and I stared at the picture for a long time. Then I turned the next page.

And there starts the discovery of unknown stories and hidden lives.

I am Meenalakshmi. A girl of 12 years. An ordinary girl but born in a billionaire family. My daddy and mamma both are business people. They have a lot of wealth which is the result of both of their hardwork. Daddy used to say that my mamma is more hardworking and skilled than him when comes to business and it's the reason of their success. Being a girl of 12 years old, I didn't understand anything except that they both loves each other a lot. I wanted to love everyone like they do. They are my first teachers and they taught me all morals showing me how a good human must be. They told me that love always weigh more than hatred. So I choose to love everyone instead of hating.

I like my daddy calling me Meenu. But I pretend to be not like it and ask him to call me always Meenalakshmi. It's very cute to see his face that time and I used to enjoy it. I was a stubborn kid and being the only child to my parents I got a lot of freedom too. They didn't say no to any of my wishes and it was more like I am the queen of their world. They pampers me a lot and used to tell me stories of people who inspired the world. From each stories what I understood is, anyone who could change the world were different from others. Being the same like others won't make us unique and if we are not different we will follow the same routine and ends up as a normal human like everyone else. I hated that. Daddy used to tell me not only inspirational stories, but also stories of inventions. I understood that each of the new inventions discovered were initially rejected by the whole world. The people who invented that were even termed as mad by others. But later they were proved right and their discoveries became the unavoidable part of today's technological world.
Being a girl who was not interested in fairy tales & stories of princes, I enjoy all those different stories. The characters of each stories were slowly getting inside me making an impression without my knowledge.

On the other hand mamma used to tell me stories of girls who wanted to enjoy their lives. I became interested in it. In all those stories the lead girls were treated very badly and the society gave them so many restrictions as a girl. But the same freedom that a girl wanted to enjoy became the birth right of boys. Only boys. Atlast all those girls ended up as a normal girl when the society and so called normal people didn't allow to use her wings. She lost her wings only because no one believed in her. No one was there to encourage her when she was trying to fly. I cried. Cried almost everyday hearing these stories till I sleep.

Mamma and Daddy were my two supporting pillars. They encouraged me to do what I wanted. I was good in sports and martial arts. I joined those classes when all other girls of my age chose dance and arts. Elders in my family used to advice my parents to stop all these. But they didn't. Instead they were full support for me. I loved my life. Because there was nothing for me to hate.

It was my 13th birthday. As usual mamma and Daddy planned a big birthday party for me. I didn't want any gifts. Instead I chose to gave food and clothes to an orphanage children. I was waiting for mamma and Daddy to come back from orphanage so that we can start the party. But instead of their car an ambulance welcomed me at my courtyard. And then I saw the biggest shock of my life.

Within minutes my parents' lifeless body is placed infront of me and soon many people came to see them for one last time. Some aunties were crying beside me. But I didn't. My all senses have been lost and I was in a frozen state. Slowly I realized that my parents can no more tell me stories. They are gone forever.

3 days later, my parents' distant relatives started discussion about how to partition my parents' wealth and properties. Being a girl of maturity more than my age I could understand that they were literally fighting for what have been left by my daddy and mamma. I didn't speak anything. I was silent and I haven't even open my mouth once for last three days. Soon my cousins parted away after taking what they got as shares. Now the only thing left from my parents' wealth is me. My daddy used to tell that I am his biggest wealth. But no one wanted me. Finally my mamma's sister; my aunty and her husband agreed to take care of me only on the hope that they will get this house as extra along with the shares. They had their own children and soon they shifted to my home.
I thought they will love me. But the first thing they did made me shatter. They stopped my studies and asked me to do house hold chores instead. I was not a girl anyone can easily handle. I protested in all ways a 13 year old girl can do and even more. I even tried to contact police and inform them. But they came to know about it and locked me inside a room.

And it happened. Everything changed. The girl who got constant support from her parents and wanted to fly freely slowly started confining to a room. She started enjoying her own company and thereby defeated loneliness. She was not ready to lose. She can't since it's the last thing left to be done for her parents. She was not ready to accept her defeat. In that room, she made her own world. She started drawing pictures and writing. The stories that her parents used to tell her remained with her. She started thinking and thinking. And those characters took a rebirth in her mind during these lonely state. She wrote everything on papers that crosses her mind and even on walls too. She noted down everything what she wanted to do after coming out of that room. She explored the loneliness and started making connection with everything in that room. She used to talk with all the non living and living things on that big room. Sometimes with the lizards, may be the cockroaches..and with her best friend; her pillow. She was never alone. It was like no one outside from her world couldn't see the objects in her world. She was the princess, queen and warriors in her own world. Sometimes she assumed the characters about whom she heard from her parents are standing infront of her. She talked with them and all of them insisted her to not give up. She gained new strength from that. Nothing and noone disturbed her and she was grateful for that. She got food at right time and she was happy that she dont need to see the face of the people who shattered all her dreams.

It was her new birth and that was how I born again. I was not ready to give up. The loneliness or darkness in that room couldn't defeat the warrior inside me. I was determinant and all those characters that I resided securely inside me gave me the courage to fight. I started waiting for the day when I comes out of that room. I was waiting for the day when I can explore this world again like a free bird and I vowed that this time nothing can stop me. I was slowly becoming another person.

10 years passed and throughout these years I was never allowed to come outside that room even for once. But Meenalakshmi was still there as the same person which everyone failed to understand. And I didn't know that another phase of my life was already planned by people outside without even my knowledge. Until that night.

It was a raining night and I couldn't sleep. Something inside me insisted me to stay awake and be alert. As usual I started enjoying the rain opening the window. That was when I heard the sound of a vehicle entering our car poach. It was not new to me and so I didn't take it serious. Yes ofcourse so many people came to see them throughout these 10 years and none of them came to enquire about me. But shocking me the door of my room opened that night. And four people entered inside. My uncle, aunty along with two other men. I felt strange since this was the first time someone entering my room. Till now they didn't even bother to enter when giving me food too.

When I was trying to analyze what is happening around me, one man came forward and picked me into his arms. He put me on his shoulders despite of all my efforts to escape. I tried my best and even tried to bite him. But he slapped me while walking outside the room. The other man handed over a bundle of currencies to my aunty and followed us. That was the last time I saw their faces. I couldn't believe that they just sold me for money.

For the first time I cried when they threw me into the jeep. They started driving and I felt my entire life ending infront of me. I couldn't believe that this was what I designed in the past 10 years about my upcoming life. Why did I struggle this much? Why didn't I give up? I felt useless. All these questions started haunting me. My vision started blurring and soon I became unconscious thinking that it's all ended. Little did I knew that this is the beginning of new phase of my life.

Abhiram's PoV
I ensured that this is the last page of this dairy. I turned again and again to confirm that there is nothing left to be unread. I wanted to know the remaining and thus I decided to open the next diary. And the title of next diary shocked me to hell.

I gulped and stood there like a statue couldn't even move my hands.
____________

Precap: Who is Meenalakshmi?

I have nothing to give my readers except a smile now.☺☺☺
I will try to update the next part soon only if you show me your impatience by pressing the star button. I have put that much effort to write this chapter and that's why asking you all to vote for the first time. I hope you can understand how much special this chapter is for me.
-Teju

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

57.1K 3.4K 48
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
467K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
31.7K 2.2K 25
Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to find out ! 😜😁 This is a short fanficti...
77.1K 4.1K 18
She is an Angel. He is a Devil She knows only to Love. He knows only to Kill She is a Sweetheart. He is Rude & Arrogant She is Positive. He is Negati...