32. Back to Abhiram

Recap: Meenakshi's thoughts about Ram - Deciding to Confess.

Abhiram's PoV
I am so happy. The last week was amazing. I was living each moment with my wonder girl. She is absolutely amazing. I don't know when someone's craziness became my biggest hobby. But I am really enjoying this. And I don't want these moments to end.

We compensated for our many days of anger in last week. We did whatever we felt ended up laughing and even she said that I am more crazy than her. She felt different for me throughout these days. Because I was observing a small change in her behavior that was not present earlier. May be she too starts feelings for me.

And that was when I asked Dadu to help me. He agreed and came out with the topic of my marriage infront of Meenakshi. I was watching her from outside the window and oh god her reaction was worth watching. She was arguing with Dadu on my perceptions about my bride and even told that I wants someone like her who can make me happy always. I couldn't stop laughing hearing her words, but my heart was dancing in joy.

Now I am sure that she will confess me anytime soon. Because she told me to wait for her since she have something important to discuss with me. I am currently waiting for her to return from our office.

I walked through the verandah (sit out) for the N th time. I looked at the clock to see it's only 4 pm. She will be here only after 5 pm. Why time is not moving today? I decided to call Daksh to kill time. He attended my call on the fourth ring.

"Advance congratulations my dear Superman."he said immediately making me surprise.

"What?"

"I know you are going to get a super duper confession today. All the best man. Make it memorable and yes don't lose your control on seeing her" he was chuckling from the other end making me blush and irritate at same time.

"How do you know?"I asked confusingly.
"Because your Meenakshi was in her dream world here. She was thinking, thinking and thinking leaving all her jobs behind. Poor your company." Daksh's reply made me chuckle.

Seriously? Will she rock today? I can't wait to see her.

"Ok how are you gonna surprise her back when she proposes you?"Daksh asked anxiously. But I was confused.

"What surprise? I don't know anything regarding that."I bit my nails.
"What kind of a man you are Abhi? Listen when she confess her love for you, you have to gift her something. That would make her happy."he adviced me but I didn't felt it convincing.

"I don't think whether I should do it. It's a cliche. And we are not some teenagers to exchange gifts and sticking to each other while loving. I am sure she won't like that since she is not a typical girl. Above all I don't want her to know that I am waiting for her confession. If I comes prepare with gifts and all, she would doubt me whether I was expecting it. It's awkward."I stated.

"No wonder why no girl is interested in you. You are very boring Abhi."he said.
"And what about your Lizza. Are you still happy with her even after gifting her all the valuable things on each date that costed up to your salary of half of a month?" That's it I hitted the right spot.

"Dont remind me about her."he shouted making me giggle.

"Cool down man. I am sorry "I said to make him relax.
"Ok you do what you wants. I have some jobs here. All the best."he said
"Thank you and bye."I ended the call resuming my wait for her.