Oblivion •A Nash Grier Fan-Fi...

بواسطة TnTimaginex

He looked at me and I looked at him... Time froze between us. I couldn't think of anything else but his lips... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not an update
Chapter 24 Graduation
Back!

Chapter 18

87 1 0
بواسطة TnTimaginex

*Janessa POV*

I miss Nash so much. It's only been about a week. I start school tomarrow. It lands on a Monday... Great. Oh my fucking god I still have to go school shopping today. Okay Janessa get your lazy ass up. Let's go.

I got up and jumped in the shower. I washed my hair,shaved,conditioned my hair and all that shiz. I finally put on a white maxi skirt and a sports bra type thing that was also white. I curled my hair and did my makeup. Once I was rest I unplugged my phone and walked out of my room. I went downstairs and had some cocoa puffs then brushed my teeth. It was 1:30. I had time. I got into my moms car and drove off. I was on my way to pick up Cam. He was going to help me.

"Hey loser hop in." I said with a smile tapping on the seat next to me.

"Oh hey, okay patience is Key Janessa"

"Ya ya ya... Let's go I have ALOT of shopping to do."

"Okay and I realize that."

"Okay then let's go."

Cam hopped into the passengers seat next to me and I drove off.

"So Janessa where we goin?"

"First the mall... Then to where the road takes us."

"Ooookkkayyyy?"

"Okay."

"Janessa are we there yet?"

"No Cam. Now we are."

I parked the car and hopped out. I pressed the buttons on the key chain to lock the doors. Cam and I walked in and parted. I told him to text me when he's done so that we can meet somewhere. I found a lot of stuff. It had been an hour of shopping and I spent a total of $240.00 which was actually really good for a person like me. I got 3 pairs of shoes 9 pairs of jeans and about 5 shirts with 3 cartigans. I was proud until I realized Cameron had been calling me for the last 20 minutes. I called him back.

*PHONE CONVO*

"Can I'm sorry I'm at Jamba Juice. You want something"

"Yes! You know how many motherfreakin times I called you?!"

"3? Jesus calm down Cujo."

"Okay jeeze I will meet you there in 5"

*END OF CONVO*

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.6K 84 34
" Your mine til the end, All I want Is you " he said while kissing me " sure " I rolled my eyes while my eyes were puffy from crying " Im in love wit...
5.9K 132 19
"Yeah.. Me too" he said to himself, eyes glistening a bit. He turned to me. "But I do want to kiss you." I looked at the seat in front of me and blu...
2.9M 40.1K 50
"My eyes widened and I looked around as the guys screamed louder pleading me to say yes. I just looked around pretending to be clueless. I actually w...
7.3K 233 44
"You have food right?" "No Hayes I just eat the carpet." *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* My names Faith, i'm 14. I'm a average teenage girl, crazy, wi...