Really?!

By ThaKid_Snapback

What happens when you try to do the right thing and hide your child from the spotlight but things go complete... More

Really?! (Bey and Jay FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Part 1
Chapter 2 Part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 part 1
Chapter 10 part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1
Chapter 17 part 2
Chapter 18
Aye!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 26 Part 2
Chapter 26 Part 3
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Attention!
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 part 1
Chanel 33 part 2
Part 34
Chapter 35
Hey! READ!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 51 part 2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65- THE END
Hey! Read! IMPORTANT!
HEY!!!! YOU GOTTA READ!
Really VI

Chapter 60

3.4K 107 11
By ThaKid_Snapback

Beyoncé's POV

*Ring*

I groaned as I answered the phone out of my sleep.

"He-Hello." I answered still sleep.

"Hello, is this Beyoncé Carter?" 

"Yes, this is she." I said waking up more.

"Uhm, my name is Karen Jackson and I'm one of Damien's Aunts." She said.

"Okay." I said.

"I have some really sad news." She said. "Damien's grandmother passed away a few hours ago."

"What?" I said sitting up.

"Yeah." She said. "She was in a car accident."

I couldn't believe it.

"Uhm, can you keep me posted." I asked.

"Most defiantly, I'll have more details later in the day." She said.

"Okay, thank you." I said.

I hung up and didn't know what to do. I felt something touch me and I jumped. Shawn sat up.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"That was one of Damien's aunts and his grandmother passed away." I said.

"What? How?" He asked.

"Car accident." I said.

I don't know what to do.

"I don't know how to tell Damien." I said.

Shawn came over by me and held me. We sat for about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to do this. 

"How about when he wakes up." Shawn said.

"I know him, he's gonna check his Facebook and somebody probably posted something." I said. "I don't want him to find out like that."

We sat a few minutes before Shawn got up. He held his hand out and I looked at it before I grabbed it. We agreed that I would do it. I took a deep breath before we went in his room. He was sleeping peacefully and I have to break his heart. I rubbed his back to wake him up and he started to move. I turned on his lamp that was on the night stand.

"Damien, baby wake up." I said.

He started to open his eyes and look at me. 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sorry to tell you this." I said chocking up already. "But your grandma passed away."

"What?" He said. "No she didn't. I just talked to her yesterday."

"Damien-"

"No, your lying." He said getting out of bed on the other side.

"Damien, why would we lie?" Shawn said.

"Just, no." He said.

He was walking around confused and crying. My heart is breaking as I watch him.

"No, no, no, no." He said as he paced back and forth.

"Damien, you need to breath." I said.

"No, she's not gone!" He said.

He started punching the wall repeating "No". Shawn grabbed him as  he put his fist through the dry wall. Shawn grabbed him and he was just crying and he fell to the ground. I took Shawn's place and held him.

"Mommmmmy." He cried. "Why is this happening? What am I supposed to doooooooo?"

He was crying and I was just holding him. Chanel came through the door looking confused. Shawn took her in the hall way. I was rocking him back and forth.

"What?" I heard loud.

Chanel came back into the room and came over to us on the floor with tears in her eyes. She hugged Damien.

"I'm so sorry." She said hugging him.

I held both of them as they cried. I was crying because it was sad but mostly for the pain I know Damien is feeling. We finally got up and went in my room and laid down. Damien and Chanel cried themselves to sleep. This was something so unexpected and for Damien's birthday to be next week. I don't know what to do.

****************

*A couple days later*

"How's he taking it?" My mom asked.

"He has his moments but he's hanging in there." I said.

"So y'all going down there tomorrow morning or afternoon? She asked.

"Morning and Devon's coming too." I said. "Damien needs all the support."

"Yeah, I know." She said.

Shawn come in the kitchen where we were sitting with Blue following him. My mom picked her up and kissed her.

"You ready to go with grandma." My mom said.

Blue just laughed.

"You gonna miss me?" I asked tickling Blue.

She was just laughing. My mom took her with her and I leaned on Shawn.

"Everything's gonna be okay." Shawn said kissing the side of my head.

"I hope so." I said.

The next morning we were set to head to Maryland for the funeral with Devon. The plane ride wasn't that bad. Our first stop was his grandmothers old house. His aunt told us to meet her over there. We got up to the house and knocked. His aunt I'm guessing answered the door. She let us in and it was people there sitting around and talking. Damien seemed distant while I was talking to his aunt. She was telling me we had to stay for the reading of the will after the funeral and where it was gonna be. I saw a few people glancing towards Shawn, Chanel, Devon and Damien. Damien seemed to be glaring at a few people though. Damien said he wanted to leave so we left. Shawn, Chanel and Devon got in the car while I pulled Damien to the side.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Their fake." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"They all are." He said. "I don't know who half those people in that house are and the other half never really cared for us."

"Why?" I asked.

"My real mom kind of messed up something's between the family and they shunned us. Now everyone want to come out of the wood work to see if they made the will, it's ridiculous." He said. "I just want to get this over with and go back to New York. I don't ever want to come back here."

"You don't mean that." I said.

"Ma, I have no reason to come back now. The only reason I did was for my grandma now she's gone and I have no reason no more." He said crying.

I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. My heartbreaks anytime my kids cry and I know right now I can't take away his hurt and I wish I could. Tomorrow is gonna be much worse.

*Funeral*

We got dressed for the funeral and was on our way to the funeral. When we got to the church Damien grabbed my hand and wouldn't let go. We were walking in but Damien stopped walking. Shawn looked at me but I told him to go ahead. 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Mommy, I can't do this." He said. "I can't see her like this."

"Damien, I know." I said. "We'll sit on the other end of the pew okay."

I wiped his face and he nodded. We went in and instead of walking down the center aisle we went on the side. I found Shawn and he moved over. I slide in and Damien sat on the end. I saw his aunt coming over.

"Does Damien want to sit with the family upfront? Your family is more than welcome." She said.

I looked at Damien and he nodded. We all stood and sat in on the third row with Damien. He had his head down for the time being. I was reading the obituary when I heard loud crying. I looked and it's always the family member that was doing wrong while the person was living to be the loudest one now. It didn't come to a surprise that it was Damien and Devon's mother. She was just loud and carrying on. Damien didn't speak but he laid on my lap. It was a beautiful service and people spoke highly of her. When the service was over we walked out behind the casket. I held Damien. 

"Do you want to go to the grave site?" I asked.

"No." He said.

I nodded my head and we went back to the hotel. We changed and were just chilling a bit. Chanel came in and crawled on the bed and laid with me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her. "I'm sorry I haven't been giving you as much attention."

"It's okay, this isn't about me." She said. "I'm sad for Damien."

"Me too but it will get better." I said.

"I hope so." She said.

We feel asleep for a little while before we had to go hear about the will. Everyone woke up from their nap and we headed to Damien's grandmothers old house. We walked in and sat down. Damien hadn't spoken to anybody in the house. The lawyer came to announce the will and someone knocked on the door. We looked because I guess we all nosy and wanted to see who it was and it was Tammy, Devon and Damien's mother. She sat down and the lawyer started.

"This is the last will and testament of Helen Jackson and it reads." 

"Well if my lawyer is reading this then I'm with The Lord. I don't want none of y'all to be sad and Damien I know your sad but dry your tears I'll always be with you. That goes for the rest of y'all that I haven't seen in years. Tammy and everyone I know you think your here to get money but your not. Your not getting anything. I will like my house to be sold and everything in it to be donated. Beyonce and Shawn, I know you have done right by my grandson and I would like for you to keep custody of Damien. The money from the house and in my bank account will be split between my grandsons Damien and Devon. Devon, I'm sorry I never got to meet you but Damien told me a lot about you and you seem like a handsome boy. Damien you can not touch any money until you are 21 and that goes for you too Devon. Tammy, I know your pissed and I don't care but just get yourself together. At least try for your boys and don't go rolling your eyes and getting pissy. Well that's it y'all, Karen knows if I wanted any of y'all to have anything specifically and Damien you be good and make me proud."

The lawyer said as he put the letter back into his brief case.

The lawyer looked at Shawn and myself.

"Mr. & Mrs. Carter?" He asked.

"Yeah." We said.

He gave us his card.

"Call me when you get back to New York so when can talk more about this." He said.

Shawn nodded and shook his hand. I looked at Damien.

"You wanna go?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

We got up to leave. I made sure I talked to Karen before I left because she was the only one that really talked to us and showed us hospitality. We walked out to go to the car.

"Devon! Damien!" Someone yelled and we looked.

It was Tammy and Devon and Damien looked at each other. Devon went towards her. Damien looked at me.

"Go ahead." I said.

He  went as Shawn, myself and Chanel got in the truck. I was being nosy trying to see what was happening.

"Chill out." Shawn said laughing.

"Oh shut up." I said.

"What do you think they talking about?" Chanel asked.

"I don't know." I said.

I saw the boys coming to the car and get in. Shawn started to drive.

"Ma, can we go get something to eat?" Damien asked.

"Sure, where you wanna go?" I asked.

"This soul food restaurant called Levi's." he said.

"Oh, you heard my stomach." Chanel said.

"What's Levi's?" Devon asked.

"This place with bomb food, you'll like it." Damien said.

We got the food and went back to the hotel to eat. To say I caught the itis was an understatement, they gave us a lot of food. I climbed in the bed after I ate. I felt someone else climb in the bed and I looked over and it was Damien. I held him as we laid.

"She's really gone isn't she." He said.

"Yeah, she is." I said. "But she'll always be with you."

I guess it was all sinking in now. We fell asleep after that. The next day we went back to New York. Devon left to go back to school and my mom brought Blue back home. She wanted to know everything that happened and I told her. We leave for Serbia in a couple of days and I guess will celebrate Damien's birthday over there. Hopefully he'll want to do something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Crown By Treasure

Fanfiction

8.4K 431 30
Life hasn't been the same for Beyoncé since the tragic decision she made nearly four years ago. It was a decision that she had made peace and comfort...
121K 4.6K 35
There's always been something missing in Stevie's life. She just doesn't know what or who it is. When Stevie's father starts to act suspicious, she t...
6.7K 180 16
Lovers & Friends Part II If you guys liked the first book I'm sure you'll absolutely love this one! Kelly and Y/N been happily married for 2 and a...
11.6K 140 26
Y/N has been lied, cheated, and hurt by Princeton ever since the end of college. But she finally gets the guts to leave with her 5 year old daughter...