Worthless (Camren)

By stubbornyouth_

In a world where slavery is normal, Lauren will struggle with her feelings towards it, but when during an auc... More

"The Market"
"Worthless"
"Excuse me"
"20 bucks"
"Camila, Miss."
"It's Warm"
"Dr Holland"
"Would you like to watch?
"May I sit here with you?"
"It's Camila"
"Will you be sick again?"
"Really?"
"Show me your hands"
"I'm glad it pleases you"
"You were looking out for me"
"I'm sorry Lauren"
"I'm so sorry I scared you"
"What if I don't want to leave ever?"
"701 - 555 - 107"
"Can I keep these?"
"I'm lucky then.."
"Lauren... thank you."
"This is where it says I'm yours."
" You're falling for her"
"Please get dressed.."
"I loved it.."
"It's your fault"
"You're here"
"We're going to New York!"
A/N
A/N IMPORTANT
A/N

A/N

5.5K 108 36
By stubbornyouth_

Hi guys,
I wanted to apologize for the long waiting, I hope that updating two chapters in two days will grant me your forgiveness.
Now I want to talk about something that happened and is happening to me and other people that are doing camren conversions.
If some of you red my other conversion a Door in the wall I'm sorry to say this but I had to cancel the entire story, now you must be asking yourselves why.
A page is threatening/signaling every author converting other people fics, I was contacted by the author of ADITW and she threatened me, so I felt obliged to cancel the conversion. Regarding Worthless I have not intention of stopping, the original author never continued the story so the other half is mine and mine only and I will not have someone threaten me, my family or my work for a fanfiction people need to live a life, not ruin other's. I wanna thank each one of you that told me about this hateful page and also I wanna thank each one of you for your patience and love.
Have a nice day, and love wins always..😘
GUYS PLEASE DON'T GO AND HARASS HER AND HER HATEFUL PAGE, I WILL NOT LET MY PEOPLE GO AND GET REPORTED, I AM ANGRY AND I WILL BE AS AWFUL AS I WANT BUT I WOULD PREFER FOR YOU AND YOUR ACCOUNTS TO STAY SAFE.
Martina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.3K 42
At the age of 4, Y/N is physically and emotionally abused by her parents, who often are found under the influence of alchool and drugs. One nigh...
190K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
161K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
57.5K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...