RaStro

By venus_hudson

In the shadows where you feel safe.....lurking in the night amidst of danger. Knowing that someone or somebod... More

RaStro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
Up Coming Story
19
20
21
22
23
24
EPILOGUE

15

1.3K 77 42
By venus_hudson

.
.
.
They are looking fixedly at each other with eyes wide open or in short they are now in staring situation right now, walang gustong bumitaw sa pagtitigan nang bawat isa……..habang kumakain nang agahan.

No body wants to say a word but their intense eye contact says it all.

Nang bumangon ang dalawa kanina, nag kahiyaan pa ito……..kahit sino naman siguro diba?

Before they could introduce there selves to each other properly out of the circumstances…….e, may nangyari na sa kanila agad agad.

Sino naman ang hindi ma a-awkward in that matter of factly speaking?

Pero kahit ganoon paman ang nang yari walang kahit kunting pag sisisi ang na ramdaman nang dalawa……..sa katunayan, they were happy and………contented…….very…very satisfied.

Bigla namang sumilay ang ngiti nang batang Arkitekto, while staring to each other and sipping their coffee comfortably……..ngumiti na rin ang batang doctor, hanggang nauwi ito sa malakas na tawanan.

The dining room is filled with laughter between the two women.

When their laughter subside, bigla naman din silang nag katitigan ulit, it’s like their eyes were being drawn to each other, like a force of gravity, a natural phenomenon of attraction between physical objects with mass or energy, and it's like magnetize by ones souls….…………hinahanap nang bawat mga mata nila  ang isat isa.

Unang tumikhim ang batang doctor…….she needs to start to talk or else it may lead to something else that quite provocative, iba na kasi ang nakikita nya sa mga mata nang kaharap, parang gusto na naman syang lapain nito.

Di rin nya ma sisisi ang kinakapatid, maging siya ay nagiging mapusok narin, Glaiza can’t denied the sex appeal the woman in front of her possess, it’s overwhelmingly powerful.

But before the young surgeon can utter a word, bigla namang tumayo sa kanyang kinauupuan ang dalagang Arkitekto at tuluyang tinawid ang pagitan nila sabay sunggab nito nang halik na naka upo na sa kandungan nito.

Di naman makapaniwala ang batang Doktor sa mabilis na pang yayari.

They are now in a much heated make out of their lives……nobody want’s to stop and no one dares to stop.

But when the young Architect is about to remove the upper shirt of the young stranger…….

“Wa…it….wait, sandali….hah….hah..hah.”  Kinakapus hiningang pag pigil nito sa binabalak nang kinakapatid.

Labag man sa kaluuban nang batang doctor, pero kailangan nilang mag usap nang dalagang kanyang lihim na minamanmanan.

She doesn’t want to conclude that what happened between the two of them is just a spur of the moment o kaya’y tawag lang iyon nang laman.

She wants to define………….that, what they have shared last night was a consummation of two people who are in love.

But are they?

Are they ‘IN LOVE’?

A question that lingers on her heart and soul.

Kahit sya ay hindi sigurado sa nararamdaman dito.

………….pero ano ba talaga ang maitatawag sa kanilang pinagsasaluhang kaligayahan, kung siya mismo ay hindi sigurado on what the young Architect feels towards her.

Isang nag sumamong titig ang nasilayan ni Glaiza sa batang CEO……..a stare of longing, love and…..and wait…..did she see a disappointment?

Is the young CEO thwarted about what had happened between the two of them?

But come to think of it, her god sister was the one initiating it all in the first place……so how come she saw a disillusioned look in her eyes?

Or does she……..

“Why?  Why are we stopping?”  Tanong pag tataka nang batang Arkitekto sa estranghera……na halatang iretado sa ginawang pag pigil nito sa kanilang malalim na paghahalikan…….mahinahon man ang pag tatanong nito subalit ma babanaag mo ang pagiging sabik.

Now the young doctor concluded that it’s not about the disappointment of what they intimately shared but it was because she stops their heated kiss.

A smile creeps on the young surgeons face as she thinks about it.

Shaking her head and clearing her throat, trying to calm her ranging hormones.

Trying to go back in the reality of it all.

“Ka…si……kasi, we are not introduce properly?”  Di siguradong sagot na tanong dito sa kinakapatid.

Paano ba naman, they already done the most sacred thing between two lovers…….tapos hito sya ngayon, initiating the getting to know each other moment.

And besides she already know the young Architect…….what she really wants to transpired, is to…….introduce herself towards the latter.

Biglang arko naman nang dalawang kilay nang kinakapatid nito, with a knitted brows as well.

Gauging if what she heard from the mouth of the woman in front of her is really what she wants to do.

‘Ngayon pa talaga kung saan…….nandoon na sya…..sa tugatog nang pag nanasa?’  Bulong sa isip nang dalagang binabantayan.

Bigla naman syang na paayos nang tayo, when she saw the seriousness of the young stranger’s face at iling iling na bumalik sa kanyang inuupuan.

“Sorry, I just…………mmmmm……(trying to come up a proper explanation on her behavior) how would I explain my actions…..it’s just that, every time I look at you…….specially your eyes, it’s remind me of something that I have been lost and now found…………with you.  I know you are confused on what I’m babbling about but…….”  And before the young CEO could continue her blathering, the young stranger cut her off.

“Hey…hey it’s okay, you have nothing to explain.”  Reaching the young Architect’s hand that resting in the dining table…...…squeezing it gently for assurance.

“What I’m trying to say is…….gusto ko lang na makilala mo ako……my name perhaps?”  Added the young Surgeon…..smiling towards the young Ramos sincerely.

“Will then……….I’m Rhian Ramos and you are?” Introducing herself first, na walang patumpik tumpik pa……………standing and extending her hands towards the woman in front of her.

“Hi Rhian nice meeting you…….I’m Glaiza de Castro, your humble servant.”  Reaching the hand of Rhian,making a side joke just to ease the awkwardness between them……..but kidding aside she is really serious when she says ‘her servant’.

The young Dr. de Castro will definitely serve the young Architect without qualms……..she’s been doing it actually in silence of course.

A reddened face was evident in the young Architect’s face as the young stranger uttered those words to her, not to mention the electrifying sensation that she’s absorbing right now as their hands touched.

Nothing changes……the feeling of little volts that overriding her whole being.

If there is……….it is because the sensation she feels multiplied a thousand folds.

Here they go again…….their intense staring contest.

But before the young doctor could drown to the mystique abyss of sexual desire, she then let go at the hand of her god sister gently.

The young Architect was in trance again, with just one look of the woman in front of her……..noticing the emptiness of her hand as the stranger let go of her hold.

Shaking herself to come to her senses.

This is really out of her character.

Earlier when she just launches herself to the young stranger at biglang sungab nya nang halik dito na wala man lang pag alinlangan……it seems her body….no not just her body but her whole being is so drawn and captivated by the latter.

How can she explain her behavior to this stranger in front of her, who is now looking so adorable seating innocently, when even she herself doesn’t know what happened to her  every time she get nearer to this dashingly gorgeous young woman, whose looking so innocent.

But wait she’s not a stranger anymore since she just introduce herself towards her and her name is Glaiza…………..Glaiza de Castro.

‘De Castro that family name is so familiar to me….mmmm……where did I heard that family name before?’ Thought and questioned the young Architect to herself.

“Wait!  Are you related somehow to retired Chief General Armando de Castro?!”  Nang may ma alaala ang batang CEO ay  biglang tayo  at tanong nito sa dalagang ngayon ay nakatingin na sa kanya.

“Yes I am……..actually he is my father.”  Proudly answered the young Doctor.

She’s proud to carry the name de Castro not because of the power or fortune behind the name……it’s because of the man behind that name…………………‘The Great Chief General’ in his time.

That’s the reason as well, why in just a cores of her teenage year she pursue a military course, because of her father’s gallantness towards his countrymen. 

She was really captivated, drawn and inspired by his father.

The known military officer, na buwis buhay na inalay ang sariling kaligtasan sa kanyang sundalong sinasakupan, sinulong mag isa ang kalabang mga rebelde upang iligtas ang mga kasamahan nito.

That’s how valiant the retired Chief General Armando de Castro was.

Kaya gayun nalang ang pag ka mapag malaki nito sa butihing ama.

“You mean you are his only daughter………..The famous young de Castro who turn out to be the world renown Doctor who became the youngest Surgeon in the age of 21?!”  Laking gulat nitong bulalas sa babeng kausap.

Hindi maka paniwala ang batang Arkitekto sa kanyang na lalaman………talagang napakaliit lang talaga nang mundo.

“So…..ikaw ang kinakapatid ko?!   Ikaw si Cha?”  Na pa takip nang bibig ang dalaga nang mapag tanto nya na ang babaeng kasalu nya ngayon sa hapag kainan ay kanya palang kababata at kinakapatid na matagal na nyang hinahanap.

Yes you heard it right, she was searching for the young doctor as soon as she reached 10 years old…………..pero yun nga lang................bigo syang mahanap ito.

------------------

Hindi mapakali ngayon ang batang doctor…….her she is in her office trying to digest what just happened this morning.

She is walking back and forth, thinking of what to do.

The young doctor is not yet ready of such confrontations she’s going to have to her god sister if things got revealed about her involvement to watch over her discretely.

Buti nalang talaga na may tumawag sa kanya kaninang umaga.

She was hoping that time, that their conversation with her god sister will be cut short, praying that a miracle could happened…………and God really answered her prayer when she received an emergency phone call  from the hospital she’s working.

When she excuses herself from the presence of the young Architect…….she would not forget the look of disappointment that evident on the young Ramos gorgeous face.

Feeling guilty of the outcome, she sends her god sister personally on her pent house, trying to wipeout the sadness that she’s noticing.

How would she go from here?

She really needs to talk to her TitoNong about the knowledge of Rhian towards her.  

Aside from these fiasco that occupying her mind, is that…….she promise a dinner companionship to her god sister bukas………….at ang huling salita na binatawan nito sa kanya.

She would never forget that phrase.

The young doctor was not expected this to happened but apparently she doesn’t have a choice.

Early that morning………….

Noong hinatid kasi nito and kinakapatid sa kanyang Pent House, she was being invited to have lunch with her………..….pero hinindian nya to, nang makita nya ang reaction nang kinakapatid sa pag tutul nya……bigla naman syang na kunsensya.

Glaiza could’t stand the sadness that Rhian’s eyes shows as the former was standing in her door steps  hearing the words that the latter answered on her invitation.

Para namang na durog ang puso nang batang doctor sa nag sumamomg mga mata nang batang Arkitekto.

Kaya para ma wala ang kalungkutan na sumilay sa magandang mukha nito……..she then asked her for a dinner together.

Biglang silay naman nang mga ngiti nito……ngiting abot tenga, when she heard the invitation from her long lost friend.

“Really you’ll invite me for dinner?”  tanong naman nito sa kanya……..making sure that what she heard from her, is not just an imagination.

She just nods with a smile as well, indicating that she is serious on what she proposed.

Biglang yakap naman nang batang CEO sa kanya……nagulat naman sya sa mabilis na pangyayari but then she recovered and hug the young Architect also with the same intensity.

“Thank you.”  Bulong turan nang kinakapatid and still hugging her.

As the young Architect move herself away from the young Doctor still holding her by the waist……….she then lean closer and capture Glaiza’s lips without any reluctances at all.

Rhian feels the hesitation of the woman she’s kissing, dahil doon, mas lalo pa nyang diniinan ang kanyang paghalik dito………….trying to make her kisses more sensual and endearing, making sure that her long lost friend will kiss her back as passionately as what she’s doing right now.

Hindi naman nabigo ang batang Arkitekto nang ma pansin nyang gumalaw ang mga labi nito.

She was overwhelmed how the young woman who she called ‘stranger’ kiss her delicately and tenderly……….para naman syang dinuduyan sa alapaap the way the young doctor kisses her.

Glaiza halt their intense lip locking at ipanag tapat ang kanilang mga noo.

She doesn’t want to be rude, but if she will not stop their make out session right now baka sa kama na naman sila hahantong.

“I really love to make this longer, but I really need to go.”  Malambing na wika nito sa kinakapatid, still forehead to forehead.

Tumango tango naman ang batang CEO…….she understand, even though she’s kind of disappointed pero wala syang magagawa………..dahil may emergency nga ito sa hospital na pinapasukan.

Dahan dahan naman silang tumayo nang maayos facing each other while holding hands.

“Please call me as you finish your responsibility in the hospital?”  Malambing na tugon nito sa batang doctor, while fixing the collar of her dress suit.

Bigla naman kumunot ang noo nang una, since she doesn’t know her god sister’s contact number.

Nabasa naman nang huli, kung bakit biglang kumunot ang noo nito.

“I already put my personal contact in your phone earlier when you were preparing our breakfast.”  Sagot nito sa lihim na katanungan nang una.

The young doctor just smiled while scratching the invisible etch in her nape.

“Your so cute…hahaha!”  Biglang tawa at lambing turan nang kinakapatid.

“Sooooo……..I will go ahead.”  Pag papa alam na nang batang doctor, because if she will not leave now baka lalagnatin na sya sa subrang pa mumula nang kanyang pisngi.

“Are you sure?  Are you sure you will not come in first and finish what we just started?”  Totoong biro nito sa batang doctor, na ngayon ay pulang pula na ang mukha with wide eye.

“I’m just kidding…….but promise me you will call me today or else I will storm down in the hospital you work and make a scene  there………….I’m not joking Glaiza.”  Bantang turan nang batang Arkitekto.

Bigla naman napalunok nang di oras ang dalaga, dahil seryusong mga mata na may pag babanta ang naka titig ngayon sa kanya.

“Something already happened between us Cha…….I missed calling you that ‘Cha’.”  Dagdag nito

“You still remember?”  Tanong nito sa kababata na kinakapatid.

“Of course I do, why would I forget?  Why?  Did you forget your endearment to me?!”  Biglang tanong ni Rhian kay Glaiza.

“No…no….I didn’t………I still remember ‘Yonyon Ko’.”  Biglang kinakabahan na sagot nito.

Parang walang pinag babago sa matagal nilang pag kawalay, parang kahapon lang.

Still the same, under parin talaga sya ni Rhian.

Sumilay naman ang napakagandang ngiti nang batang CEO nang marinig sa mga labi ang tawagan nila noon.

“Good……as I was saying..........something already happened between the two of us…..kaya dapat……PANAGUTAN MO AKO!”  Biglang sabi nito sabay halik at talikod nito kay Glaiza at sarado sa pintuan.

Bigla naman na tuod sa kinatatayuan ang batang doctor sa naririnig, galing sa bibig nang kababata.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
‘WHAT JUST HAPPENED?’  Tulalang turan nito sa sarili.

XXX

Sorry if I was not able to update sooner, busy lang po talaga.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 346 13
THE PLAYBOY'S LOVE AFFAIR The Billionaire's Love Series 7 Dean Liam Sebastian Greene "Nakakapagod ka din pa lang mahalin. Nakakapagod na.." It was wr...
419K 8.7K 32
Let's take AlyDen to fantasy.......
77.5K 1.7K 44
(MIKHAIAH) an 18+ STORY
816 50 27
This is a Seulrene fan fiction featuring Jennie and Lisa. [slow update]