Him - Ruel Van Dijk

alkvmaaaaa által

My heart stops. Oh my god. It's him. Last edited: 17 Oct. 2020 Több

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
-

Eight

2.7K 56 2
alkvmaaaaa által

Thursday - 3:15 pm

"Choose something," Emma instructs me.

I look through what she's put down for me to try. It mostly consists of cropped t-shirts and short shorts. I pick up a mini skirt.

"It's not really my style," I say, holding the skirt up to show Emma.

"But it would look amazing on you, and we are dressing to impress. Try it on!"

"No thanks," I reply as I put it back down and continue my search. After a few seconds, I get up and walk to her closet.

"What are you doing?" Emma questions.

"I'm trying to find some pants," I reply, looking through one shelf.

"But there are pants here." She whines.

I turn around. "Those," I point to the pair of shorts that she's holding, "Are not pants. They're hardly shorts." I walk back to her bed, a pair of black high waisted leggings in hand. Emma huffs and mumbles something under her breath. I ignore her and I start looking through the pile again.

I eventually pull out a bright yellow cropped tank top. I only chose it so that Emma would be happy with what I'm wearing.

"Can I try it on?" I ask her. Emma nods and I walk over to her bathroom. I lock the door behind me and I slip out of the clothes I'm wearing. Emma and I wear the same sized clothes, which is a relief in times like this. I put on the clothes that I picked out and look at myself in the mirror.

"Are you done yet? I wanna see what you look like." Emma calls from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, one second." I gather my uniform and unlock the door. As I step out, Emma gasps.

"Wow! You look amazing."

I smile. "Thanks. You look incredible too."

Emma really did look incredible. She was wearing a salmon pink singlet and shorts, showing a small amount of her midriff.

"Now for shoes!" She says excitedly.

"Emma, it's fine. I have shoes at home. I'll decide which ones to wear by myself."

"Fine Isla."

I take my phone out of my bag and look at the time.

"Shit, I should go. My parents are gonna kill me if I'm not home in the next 20 minutes." I run back into the bathroom and change into my uniform. When I leave, I go to my bag and stuff my clothes in. "I'll text you later. Thanks for the clothes."

"Okay, bye Isla."

I take my bag and leave her house, starting to run to mine. I have 15 minutes before my parents go mental. Why does my house have to be 30 minutes away?

~

I've realised that this story gets more boring with each chapter

Idk what I can do to make it interesting

If you have any ideas, please comment them

I don't wanna write something that no one enjoys

So yeah please comment and vote

(edited)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

116K 2K 48
𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽' '𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄. 𝕔𝟘𝕤𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔 © 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟠 I despise this book with every fibre of my being but I just can't br...
766 37 11
"As Phycology said, always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that's the one that is going to help you grow." "No one else sees the...
103K 2.7K 33
Bumping into someone at their very own concert, may not be the worst thing that could happen, but a load of shit can happen afterwards. And Caliana...