The Preview: A Joshaya Story

By juliahoolia8

A Girl Meets World Story set after Girl Meets Ski Lodge Part 2 More

Prologue....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Finale)
Update: I'm alive!
Update of the Update
An Apology

I'M FINALLY WRITING A SEQUEL!

841 8 3
By juliahoolia8

Yes, hi, hello, it's ME! Back from the grave for the billionth time to announce... that I'm FINALLY writing a sequel to this story. It's going to take place three years in the future and follow two separate storylines. (Joshaya and Riarkle) IF YOU'RE NOT A RIARKLE SHIPPER, YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS THAT SHOW ITS BEAUTY BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME. Riley and Farkle are endgame, end of story. 

Anyway, I hope it's what you guys want, but even if it's not- it makes me very happy to write it! Stay tuned for The Preview II: Our Little Infinity!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
8.4K 167 14
Rachel decides to use Mark to get back at Ross, and Ross gets an incredible offer on tv. Sometimes we grow to regret our decisions, but the courage t...