The Acrimony Anomaly [Naruto...

By AnimeKittyKat

Madara was dead, deader than dead. Probably the most deadest person ever to make as many mistakes and regrets... More

I'm too Old for this Shit
Is a Sharingan a Vegetable?
An Asshole is my Father
Oh Look, It's the Kid of the Parents I Killed...
Fuck You and Your Rules
And There's This Fucker in a Green Jumpsuit
Let Me Be A Corpse Nii-san!
I'm... Sorry
Shisui Sashimi
Stalked... Call the Pedo-Police
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Massacre
An Orange Fluffball Wants to Shank Me
A Perfect Sunday Afternoon with Tea, Cookies, and Fucking Danzo
Hello Akatsuki~!
Questioned
Troublesome Woman
What I Think About Hashirama...
Training and... Suna?
Fuck, My Clothes are Stained with your Blood
It's Because I'm in a Girl's Body!
SHIINNAAEEE!!
You Killed Me, It's Only Right I Return the Favor
A Mind Invasion
A New Dilemma
Going Back
Naruto!!!!!!!!!
Pieces Put Into Place
Graduation!
Naruto's Confidence
And the Idiot of the Year Award Goes to...
The First Hokage Revealed
I Saw That Fucking Smirk, You Sly Dog
Add Two More Dead Bodies to the Pile
Forgotten Times
Family
Russian Roulette
A Heart-to-Heart
The Chunnin Exams
I am the Pedo Police
Shit Going Down
Where the Hell are They All Coming From?!
Acrimony Anomaly Comic Short #1
Ups and Downs
Quest for Appeal
Kirigakure Time!
Mishaps and More
Fight Time
The Storm Before THE Storm
Don't Defile Those Dead Bodies!
Tobirama and an Ex-Terrorist for the Leaf
Wed and Bed
Another Senju Bastard?
Making Bank
Drama
Alcoholic Senju Returns!

The Nara Household

9K 445 220
By AnimeKittyKat

The day after Mizuki had disappeared, he had suddenly appeared in an empty a hospital bed. The white haired male was battered, bruised, and broken. As a nurse walked in, the traitor blubbered like a fool, telling everything on one condition... To never see her again.

Of course they questioned where the troublesome Uchiha was, but he didn't hold any answers. The Hokage had feared that she had travelled to Kiri. "Call a tracking squad to search for Tsubaki Uchiha beyond our boarders. Leave no stone unturned."

As Naruto entered the office to have her picture taken for his registry, he couldn't help but stare longingly out the window. Tsubaki-chan... Where are you?

Sasuke was currently training, taking his mind off of things for a bit. Why does Tsubaki have to do these kinds of things?! I can barely even focus now! Just stay safe, idiot.

Hashirama paced the floors of the empty compound, disliking the fact that his footsteps were echoing. He was obviously worried and was utterly alone too. Now he could relate to the isolation Madara must have felt.

Shikamaru sighed aloud, "Troublesome... Why would I hide you?"

Tsubaki only grinned through her blood covered face, "You owe me... And cause you love me~?"

The Nara deadpanned before pulling the Uchiha inside, "Before you do anything, I want you to take a shower. There's no way that I'm going to take blame for a bloodstain."

"... Do you have any-?"

"I have some in my closet, now get going if you don't want to be caught. Just take two lefts and it'll be the first door on your right."

"Thanks, man."

Upon entering the bathroom, she locked the door and stripped down. Looking the mirror, she admired herself. "I look pretty decent if I do say so myself."

She squeezed one of her breasts, "And these things are coming in nicely."

After the ego boost, the ravenette hopped into the shower, turning the water to full heat. Taking a dollop of shampoo and body wash, she scrubbed and the water turned into a light red, washing down the drain. "Gotta add more to get rid of my scent..."

Then she washed a few more times and turned off the faucet. "Ahh, shit... Forgot about the clothes."

When the door opened, clothes were instantly shoved in her face, and the door was abruptly shut after that. It turned out to be the almost the exact thing he was wearing, except with a tank top underneath, "Ooh... We can be twinning!!"

Excited, she put all of them on, twirling around a bit to muse at the clothing. "Not bad..."

Hopping out of the bathroom, she tracked the Nara boy's chakra to his room. "Hm... Not bad compared to Naruto's old apartment."

The pineapple head dryly deadpanned, "Do you think my mother would let me keep my room dirty?"

"True, true."

Tsubaki flopped onto his bed, letting out a relieved sigh.

"So... Why exactly are you here?"

"Oh, I tortured a guy and plan on avoiding the Hokage because of it. I'll go to the Academy tomorrow though..."

"How come torturing some guy has you so riled up? You usually don't care."

"... It's what I thought of as I tortured him. So many things ran through my head... My rage, jealousy, sorrow, all of them made me take it too far."

She buried her head in his sheets, not wanting to see Shikamaru's reaction. Tsubaki couldn't let go of anything, even in this second lifetime.

-Flashback-

"I'll break you, "she hissed, red eyes gleaming.

"Stay back, you Uchiha brat!" Mizuki yelled out in a panicky tone while crawling backwards.

"Brat, huh?" she mused, anger rising every second, "Your white hair also reminds me of someone else. He was also big on bigotry, just like you."

A genjutsu was easily casted over him and he froze before laughing hysterically, knowing that she was somewhere outside of the illusion. "You think, that you're something, huh? Soon enough, people will be after you and that Sharingan of yours... And I'll just laugh as they plucked from your eyes... Along with your brother too."

The onyx eyed kunoichi stopped, breaths becoming quicker, "... Death is too good for you... Tobirama."

She could no longer see her ex-teacher anymore but instead saw her brother's killer smirking right at her. Tsubaki grit her teeth at him, wanting to rip the beating heart from his chest. " Damn Senju... You'll rue the day you crossed me. You'll never be able to make that smirk again."

-Flashback End-

"When I tortured him, I saw someone else. That person just made me so infuriated that I... I couldn't stop until I realized that anymore would kill him."

That peaked the boy's curiosity, "Who did you see?"

Burrowing her head from the covers she looked at him, "Why do you want to know?"

"Just wondering."

At a noise outside the door, she deadpanned, "Man, Shikaku is really bad at this."

When she mentioned that, Shikamaru's dad sheepishly walked in, "I didn't mean to eaves-."

"Liar."

The covers were shrugged off and she sat on the edge of the bed, legs crossed and hands holding up her chin. "So... Let's make a deal. I answer one question- and it can be anything- and you don't tell the Hokage I am here. I don't care what happens to the information so you can tell Gramps or whatever."

The man's eyebrow raised at that statement. He just so happened to have the perfect question on mind, per Inoichi's report. "In your life before this one... What side were you on?"

"Ho, you guys figured that much already? Not that I'm surprised cause I thought I would be caught a lot sooner. But to answer your question, I was from the Uchiha Clan, no doubt about that... Do you know how long it took me to stop saying 'Hn?!' That was almost my first word!"

The head Nara seemed a little shocked at that, "What about the whole thing with the Shodaime Hokage?"

"Kami, what is with these sterotypes? Who said an Uchiha couldn't like the First Hokage... Now the Second... He's a complete asshole."

     Sending him a pointed look, she stated with a cold demeanor, "I expect promises to be kept."

     He gave her a short nod and gulped, "Hopefully the Hokage won't be too troublesome about it though."

     "Who said I cared about the less amount of time you can laze around?"

     With that, the man left. Shikamaru drawled out, "So... You're the reincarnate of someone... But who?"

(A/N: It took me a while to update... Because I drew some stuff!!!!!)

Here's Tsubaki in Shikamaru's clothes!

This one is for @SaneOtaku

Last but not least...

Drumroll....

There you guys go, I kind of messed up a few details, accidentally crumpled my best work, and used a ton of references... But I wanted to draw this! I hope you guys like it(btw, I SUCK at digital art, so that's why it's on paper instead.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 3.4K 18
Tysm to Handtheirend for their amazing art in the bookcover!!! <3 Uchiha Itachi had done it, He had killed every single one of his clansmen, Leavi...
108K 5.2K 129
Dawn desires to live a life that shelters her from the monsters of her past only to find out that ignorance isn't bliss, but a recipe for upcoming di...
298 1 5
Contains a guide to ppl who never watched Naruto!! first book: Word count: 3319 words. Warning! If you don't like overpowered, prodigious Naruto, th...
50.4K 1.8K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...