💚DEKU'S MAID CAFÉ💚

Від seanthebookworm

Deku's maid café fall in love with all your favorite characters while everyone else falls in love with Deku n... Більше

💚The Beginning 💚
💜Shinso's faviorite waiter💜
💜Shinso's favorite waiter pt.2💜
💜Shinso's favorite waiter pt.3💜
💜Shinso's Favorite waiter pt.4💜
💜Shinso's favorite waiter pt.5💜
💙Iida's rules💙
💙Iida's rules pt.2💙
💚Deku's Problem💚
❤️Happy new year❤️
🖤Deku's sex withdraw🖤
🖤 Deku's sex withdraw pt.2🖤
❤️‼️Kiri's new boyfriend‼️❤️
💜💛Fuck till he's asleep💜💛
💔💚KiriDeku hating new love? 💔💚
💙Iida's off day💙

❤️ ‼️Kiri's workout Date‼️❤️

2.5K 62 46
Від seanthebookworm

Deku lazily laid in his bed, relived that there was no Work to be done, the outfits already made hand stitched by yours truly-

Don't get cocky you slut and besides you know you liked it when you pricked your finger and bleed! Maybe you should do it again and DIE Bitch!

Of course that was far from the truth. But this voice that lingered in Deku's mind wore him out so much he couldn't tell what was wrong from right. And maybe the daunting voice was right maybe he should just......Die.

Deku was to tired to take action on those depressing acts, he was to tired to do anything he just wanted to close his eyes and sleep.

"HEY DEKU YOU READY TO TRAIN!" Kirishima came bursting into Deku's room with a tightly fitted shirt and small gym shorts. Deku was startled and jumped up out of his sheets "Kirishima WHY are you here!" Kiri smiles looking at Deku with furrowed eyebrows "Silly Deku I told you were training today so get up and change!"

Your lazy ass can't do anything!!!

A glorious wave of emotion swept over Deku it was a mix of flustered,happy,and bliss. All good feelings that he hasn't experienced in a long time,he began to cling on to that feeling but it only last so long. Deku made a visibly deep frown that arched all the way to his stubble chin. "Hurry Deku your gonna be late for Zumba!" Deku wasn't exactly sure what Zumba was but he wanted to know! He wanted to feel those feelings again he acquired a thirst for those feelings of joy,but those were only substituting for something much better.

Stay home you slutty pig ,you only want to go to look at men ,stop being a stupid PERVERT!!!!!

Deku urges himself to get change, and urged his body to walk down stairs and make his way  out the door  into Kirishima's large red truck. Ahh the truck Deku had sex in! This truck was the first time he did it with Kirishima! It was honestly the one of the best most sexiest moments in his life. It was like something out of movie, the thought made his body feel warm as reminiscences in the sweet memories.

Gosh stop being so aroused it's only a truck gosh your such a hoe!

Deku's warm feeling dulled into a semi-smile. "Come on Deku we gotta go!" Kirishima grabbed Deku from behind, wrapping his hands around his waist, carrying him along the sidewalk, and into the car. Deku couldn't stop giggling at how much fun he was having with Kiri and they haven't even gotten to the gym yet.

The car ride was silent mostly.Because whenever Kiri would try to strike up a conversation Deku would only respond with a "Yeah" and "Oh Ok" Deku was spiraling in his own head completely out of it.

Your gonna look so weak in front of Kirishima~

He's probably thinks you look fat and that's why he's forcing you to work out~

You should just DIE!

Every negative thing Deku could think of, all of his Insecurities and suicidal thoughts arising to the surface, boiling in his mind and corrupting his body. "DEKU!!!!" Kirishima yelled catching Deku's attention. Deku turn his head giving Kirishima his attention "So you Ecxited to work out! We're gonna do squats, run ,Zumba. Oh! and we can go in a steam room you'd like that, and they're private so you don't have to worry about that bathroom thing." Deku was touched by how thoughtful Kiri was being looking out for him making sure nothing ruined their date!

It's not a date gosh are you that desperate! Gross.

"Kirishima..." Deku said looking dead on at the spiky haired male "Yeah wassup!" Kirishima said goofily. Deku breathed a small chuckle before asking his questions , the question that may make or break this day. "I-Is this a...Date, it's ok if it's not I just-!" Kirishima face turned pink "Deku do you want it to be a date?" Kirishima asked head looking straight at the road "Honestly.....yeah." Deku shyly admitted, fiddling with his thumbs "Then OF course it is!" Kirishima gave his world renown toothy smile, Deku smiled with bitter-sweetness drawn in his face , he could never compete with a smile like that it could stop traffic literally. Oh. well maybe that was the red light in front of them.....

Deku didn't exactly like the gym, he'd never go alone for obvious reasons but it was sweaty, and hot, filled with other people's body Oder. Making it smell like a mix between pure sweat and musky worn out Axe body spray. "What do you wanna do first Deku." Honestly Deku hasn't been to a gym since 9th grade P.E so he decided to stick to the basics. "Ummmm....Squats?" Kiri smirked at him before stretching out his hand and Deku instinctively grabbed on as the walked through the gym. Deku Wasn't ready for squats, he thought it was simple bending of the legs but of course Kirishima made it ten times more manly by adding weights. But Deku accustom to it. It wasn't all that bad he like the burning sensation of working out and Kiri told him his caves would grow so his ass would grow too! Which is always a bonus. The next exercise was Zumba Deku though it was something to do with running but no it was just a really intense work out with dancing . And Deku knew how to dance he's been to enough gay clubs to know that. "Your...Doing....great man!" Kiri breathed sweating harshly Deku could see the animated sweat roll down his fairly chiseled body.He couldn't resist but lick his lips at how sexy Kirishima appeared.

So fucking thirsty stop it!!!! Your embarrassing yourself!

Deku almost forgot about that daunting voice.The voice keeping him from enjoying his time with Kiri, the voice making him want to smash a dumbbell across his skull, that voice....when he was happy he couldn't hear it, but it wouldn't go away fully without that last piece but what was it again?

"Y-you ready for the sauna Deku?" Kiri tried to hide his blushing face but that only made Deku blush with twice the intensity "Yeah ok!"  Deku smiled, the two males resisted their urges to take a glance at each other's bodies. While Deku's body consisted of Curvaceous hips with a soft toned abs, Kiri  had a sculpted abs with a V-line so sharp it could cut paper.

They entered the steamy hot room and all of Deku's body was covered with steam. He found it quite relaxing, he felt at ease as if he was being cleansed of all negativity. "Ahhhhh~" Deku sighed in satisfaction and Kirishima open his legs allowing his body to be at ease "You like this Deku?" "Yeah is super good~" Deku said in a moaning tone which Kirishima laughed at "I'm glad your feeling better!" Kirishima smiles. Wait better? He knew? "You knew about my-"Deku was cut off by Kiri coming close and hugging him since Kiri was tall , Deku's face had a perfect view of Kirishima sexy six pack and could see the silhouette of his ember which made Deku flustered "You were acting really sad so I asked you to work out with me. I knew you only needed a friend!"while Kiri  was talking Deku though back about everything Kirishima's done for him.

Kiri has never hurt him or done him wrong, but Deku hurt Kirishima when he cut him off but he still cared about Deku. Izuku look up at Kiri and kissed him softly holding on to face so he wouldn't let go,but when Kirishima eventually kissed back adding tension to the kiss . That's when things go really steamy~

The room was heavily fogged as the two men lust for one and other. Deku's hand met Kiri's larger hand as it clutched around Izuku's plump thigh and Deku frail hand pushed Kirishima's to make it's way up under Deku's towel. "Deku you really want me to do this?" Kiri broke away from their embrace looking at Deku with fiery red eyes filled with Passionate lustful desire. "Kiri I need you~" Izuku moaned shyly.

This was the thing he was missing,he was missing Lust. The on thing that he knew would never disappoint him, he knew the outcome but every scenario was different! From the lover to the position, it was always magical no matter who,when, were, or why he was having sex. But they never made him feel the way Kirishima was making him he was feeling these feelings with Kiri and Kiri only.

They wrapped their tongues together.Izuku no longer fought for the sexual rush but embraced Kiri in a slow loving pace that Kirishima took advantage of, lifting him slowly to where he rest gracefully on his lap.

As Deku slowly stroked Kirishima's member making the man grunt thrusting forward, his cock lightly brushed by Deku's entrance causing the smaller male moan into Kirishima's mouth which made him thrust harder. it was like a sex machine working in perfect unison . This to Deku was perfect,everything about Kirishima was perfect, from his smile, to his amazing personality

You don't deserve him!

Deku knew that.....But he was going through such an orgasmic moment he drowned the negativity of the voice with his soft moans. Not loud enough to be heard from the outside. But loud enough to echo through Kirishima's ear. Kiri took the liberty in entering Deku bouncing the small male up and down with carefulness in his movements.

Making Deku crave the felling of release even more but he let it happen on its own he didn't want to ruin the mood of the moment it was to perfect "Deku you want me to pull out yeah?" Kiri asked , looking at those big green irises "I-If you want to..." Deku breathed in between moans. And Kirishima didn't want to pull out. He didn't want to stop this whatever this was exactly. "Bit down your lip, ok" Kirishima warned Deku nodded.

Kirishima's tighten his grip on Deku's small waist and began to lift him up only to forcefully slam his back down. The pace was over joyously fast causing Deku to cry tears of joy at how amazingly good his body felt . Reaching his climax and releasing on Kiri's bare chest "Uhhhh~" Deku's muffled moan escape his mouth as Eijiro seamen entered I'm filling him up with dangerously high amounts of pleasure.

Eijiro agreed in wiping off and cleaning every last bit of cum from the sauna. He wouldn't want for the gym to kick him out because he was being 'Inappropriate'. Deku stared at Kiri as he wiped with his towel "Eijiro..." Kiri looked up, surprised he'd call him by his first name. "Yeah Izuku?" Deku heart beat fast when he saw Kiri repeated his actions.

You don't deserve him, he'll obviously say no, who would want you!

Again the voice was right, but Deku found that Kirishima made him happy and he's always been there for him. Lifting his spirits when everything seemed dark. "I know we haven't been hanging out a lot lately and I know a lot just happened and you don't have to say yes....But your really nice guy and I wanna hang out with you more like a lot more can you be my...My...." "Izuku are you trying to say boyfriend?" Kiri smiled softly Izuku couldn't help but blush "Y-Yeah....." Eijiro kissed Deku on the cheek his smile grew ten times wider.      " Of course man !"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

25.8K 240 14
Includes Smut Angst Fluff Lemon I think that's it 😚
42.1K 450 28
Oneshots of male!readers with your favorite MHA boys!! Fluff, smut, and more, ask away!!
45.1K 439 49
Angst = 💔 Love = 💗 Smut = 🔞 One shot = ✨ No gender reader = 🌸 Female Reader = 👑 Male reader = 🌙 Basically I'll tell you the basics in the story...
49.3K 844 31
Like it says this is a kiritodobakudeku and the omegaverse so dont read if you dont want to.