FATE (Got7's Fanfiction)

By iliyana21

[Completed] Her 17 years old crush suddenly get married to another girl. Her fairytale-like dream got crash i... More

Chapter 1: Proposal
Chapter 2: You're Doing Great
Chapter 3: That 'Someone' is Not You
Chapter 4: Jealous
Chapter 5: The Frustrated Brother
Chapter 6: Seven Handsome Babysitter
Chapter 7: Sweet Lullaby
Chapter 8: Got7's Charm
Chapter 9: Don't. Tell. Anyone.
Chapter 10: Beggin' on My Knees
Chapter 11: Internship
Chapter 12: Special Coffee
Chapter 13: Summon by King Double B
Chapter 14: Lucky?
Chapter 15: Talkative Girl in Silence
Chapter 16: Move On is Not That Hard, Right?
Chapter 17: Painful Day
Chapter 18: What If...
Chapter 19: I'm a Loser
Chapter 20: Power of Money
Chapter 21: No One Allows to Make Her Cries... Except Me
Chapter 22: Sudden Mission
Chapter 23: Cute Teacher
Chapter 24: Lunch with AmeriThaiKong
Chapter 25: Unexpected Position
Chapter 26: Again?!
Chapter 27: Sleepover
Chapter 28: Chaos Morning
Chapter 29: Afraid
Chapter 30: Reject? Accept?
Chapter 31: Feel Like Want to Vomit
Chapter 32: Sudden Attack
Chapter 33: Powerpuff Girls
Chapter 34: You're Going to Be There, Right?
Chapter 35: Minhyun's Secret Admirer
Chapter 36: Cupid
Chapter 37 : Thank You
Chapter 38: New Colleague
Chapter 39: Man's Pride
Chapter 40: Not a Big Deal
Chapter 41: She's Different
Chapter 42: Be Honest With Me
Chapter 43: Reply From 17 Years Ago
Chapter 44: Broken Mirror
Chapter 45: Burden Hug
Chapter 46: I'm Still Alive
Chapter 47: Like an Enemy
Chapter 48: That Bright and Cheerful Girl
Chapters 49: Cry
Chapter 50: Goodbye
Chapter 52 (Final): Fate Said...
New story in the nest ^^

Chapter 51: Have You Been Good?

57 2 0
By iliyana21

FOUR YEARS LATER...

"SO... this is how we will get the substitution effect, income effect and finally total effect. Any question?" asked Hyunji to her students but when no one asking she continued, "It looks like everyone understand our lesson today so I think it's okay if we're having some quiz on the next class, huh?"

The students are all whining and mumbling by hearing to the word 'quiz'. Hyunji smiled to see their reaction.

"We stopped our class here. Thank you everyone."

Hyunji walked out from the class while bringing her bag and books. Some of the students greeted and bowed to her. She smiled to them before suddenly someone that came out from the room bumped to her that made all her books fall.

"Ah, we're so sorry seonsaengnim!"

"It's o..." Hyunji turned her head and she looked at two students that bumped onto her.

That two girls quickly took Hyunji's book on the floor. Hyunji glanced to their ID card student.

"Kim Jinhee... Song Miyeon...."

"Yes?" answered that two students at the same time.

Hyunji smiled weirdly wide to them, "You girls look so close with each other. Same course?"

Miyeon smiled while nodded, "Yes. We're bestfriend since in high school."

"Oh, really? Then you both must be always doing naughty thing together too, huh? Like lasering someone's eyes or something like that?" asked Hyunji.

"W-what is that mean?" asked Jinhee in blurred face.

Hyunji chuckled, "Nothing! Hahaha.... By the way, can you guys bring these books to my room? I have some urgent things to do elsewhere. Oh, can you please watering my plant at the window too. I forgot to do that this morning. See ya!"

Miyeon and Jinhee that left dumbfounded just see Hyunji walked away with her books with them.

"Is there by any chance we ever met her?" asked Miyeon.

Jinhee shook her head, "I have no idea."

*******************************

"I JUST parked my car. I'll be there in few minutes," told Hyunji before she hung up the phone. She keeps her car key in her purse before walked to the restaurant she supposed to meet her family. She parked the car a few block away from the restaurant as there's no empty spot to park the car anymore so she needs to walk a little to reach the restaurant.

She suddenly stopped when the electronic shop that having lot of television on the display shelf showed a music broadcast of idol – Got7.

"Oh, new song? Why I don't realize they made comeback already?" asked Hyunji to herself.

She typed message to JB, 'Oppa, sorry for being late. Congrats for the comeback.'

Hyunji received reply not long after, 'Yah... it's been two weeks. How come you're too busy that you don't even know that?'

Hyunji chuckled, 'I'm sorry. Adult life just too hard for my fangirling mode to be active. Anyway, I hope the best for this comeback.'

She turned her head and see the performance again. It's been a while since she meet them. Hyunji still see Got7's members once in a while to drink or grab some meal except for one person – Mark.

When Mark's part appeared she put her hand on her chest and took a deep breath slowly, "Have you been good oppa?"

Suddenly her phone ringing and her eyes turned wider to see the name on the screen, "Yes oppa! I'm coming right now!"

****************************

"SORRY for being late!" Hyunji grinned as she walked in the room and closed the door. They're having dinner at traditional Korean food with traditional style where the guests will be in separated room than other guests.

"This is not your first time anyway..." said Minhyun.

"Don't say like that yeobo. At least she's coming already," said Yeonhee that now Minhyun's wife.

Hyunji winked to Yeonhee as thank sign. She then spread her hands to a four years old girl, "My lovely Minji-yah!"

Minji that was playing with her teddy bear ran towards Hyunji, "Gomo!"

"Aigoo... our Minji is getting prettier each day. What is her name?" asked Hyunji while pointing to pink teddy bear in that girl's hand.

"Pinky. She's cute, right?"

Hyunji nodded, "Cute like our Minji! Aww... I miss you so much."

"Then you should come to our house often," said Seunghyun.

"She even rarely come home nowadays. When will she got time to go to your house," said Jungmi. Hyunji now is not living with her family anymore as she's living alone at the house near the university she worked with.

Hyunji grinned, "Sorry but I just got a lot of work nowadays."

"Minji-yah, let your aunt take her seat first..." said Sohee, Seunghyun's wife.

"I want to sit with Aunt Hyunji," said Minji.

"Okay then. Let sit with me," Hyunji brought Minji to sit between her and Jungmi.

Jungmi stroked Minji's hair, "What do you want to eat, Minji-yah?"

"I want that chicken!" said Minji and Jungmi put slice of chicken in her bowl.

"What get you so late?" asked Seunghyun.

"Suddenly my student come to my room asking question that she don't understand so I need to help her first," told Hyunji before opened the lid of her rice.

"You won't get married if you're too busy with your students, Hyunji-yah!" teased Minhyun.

"I don't need to anyway. Mom already got grandchild and going to have another soon." Hyunji pointed to Yeonhee's big tummy. Minhyun is going to be a father few months more.

"I still want grandchild from my daughter and I want lot of grandchildren," told Jungmi.

"Then Minji also can asks for dongsaeng too, right?" asked Hyunji to Minji.

Minji that her cheeks full with foods nodded, "Minji wants dongsaeng!"

Seunghyun choked and his wife quickly gave water to him, "Yah! Let her grown up a little more."

"She already four years old and if she has a dongsaeng now, she can still play with her dongsaeng. Right, eonni?" Hyunji asked to Sohee.

Sohee blushed, "Emmm...."

"Yah, we're talking about you! Don't dodge that question," said Minhyun.

"Minji-yah, you want this meat?" Hyunji was pretending not listening to what Minhyun said.

Minhyun sighed, "This girl..."

Suddenly the door being knocked from outside. A staff appeared, "Excuse me, sir. The guest is here already."

"Who...?" asked Hyunji but Minhyun then get up and left the room. Hyunji turned her head to her family, "Do we invite anyone else?"

"Minji-yah, chew slowly..." told Seunghyun to his daughter. Everyone pretending not listening to what Hyunji asked exactly the same like what she did few minutes ago.

Suddenly the door opened again and Minhyun appeared with big smile, "Let's greet our special guest for today!"

Another guy appeared behind Minhyun. Hyunji's heart suddenly beating fast like crazy with her eyes turned wider.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 546 16
Cara travels back to South Korea to see her fiancé Jaebum. What he didn't know was that she was one week pregnant when she left: Once she arrived bac...
26.7K 612 20
Mark: Love ... is not something you can share. Loving someone means you should give your heart, mind, and your body to the one you love. Jinyoung: Th...
4K 121 21
You are the sister of a Kpop Idol named Mark, even though he can be annoying at times. You are introduced to his group of 6 guys but one of them catc...
17.2K 344 36
Hi (^~^) . This is my first fanfic story and I write it by myself . I hope you all will like it . This story was a miracle that you and mark accident...