Jerika - All We Need Is Love...

By booksby_t

A Jake Paul and Erika Costell story - Jake and Erika go through sooo many bumps in their relationship it mak... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
ΒΏQuestion?
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ˜
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49 ~ It will be okay... ❀️
Part 50 ~ I just need space.
Part 51 ~ She needs... you.
Part 52 ~ Jerika...? πŸ’₯
Part 53 ~ Over and Over! πŸ’™
Part 54 ~ It hurts so bad πŸ˜ͺ
Part 55 ~ Ready?
Part 56 ~ Gender Reveal and Tea β˜•οΈ
Part 57 ~ Why? πŸ˜•
Part 58 ~ When she's sad i'm sad 😒
Part 59 ~ Name reveal! πŸ’
Part 60~ Name reveal! πŸ’(2)
Part 61 ~ Labour! 😬
Part 62 ~ She's here! 😍
Part 63 ~ 🐸
Part 64 ~ Jake?
Part 65 ~ Home πŸ–€
😭😭😭
πŸ’”ILYSMπŸ’”
Pls read πŸ–€
10 Facts about Me πŸ€ͺ
Part 66 ~ Queen 😘
Part 67 ~ Gimme A Kiss πŸ’‹
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70 ~ πŸ’ Wifey
Part 71 ~ It makes me nerous that you're not nervous 😬
Part 72 ~ Back in Cali β˜€οΈ
Part 73 ~ I'm fine πŸ˜‘
Part 74 ~ 4th β€οΈπŸ’™
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78 ~ πŸ‘‘πŸ¦–πŸπŸ–€
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83 ~ ✌️ VS

Part 79 ~ Eternity πŸ”

812 16 15
By booksby_t

3 pm

Jakes pov
Erika and I have been chilling for a while now.
*knock knock*
Right on time! I get off of the bed and walk to the door. I open it. Shannon walks in.

Shannon: I'm going to get my nails done because they're disgusting. Wanna join?

Erika: Uhh...

I nod to her.

Jake: As long as you're back before 5:30 it's fine babe

Erika: Okay let's go Shan!

Erika grabs her purse and stuff. She pecks me on the lips.

Erika: I love you

Jake: Love you too

She smiles and leaves with Shannon. The door shuts and I jump back onto the bed. I text Arie and tell him to come over. After a few minutes I hear a knock and Arie walks in holding the camera.

Jake: I'm gonna call and check up on everything.

Arie: I should roll?

I nod. I grab my phone and call Anthony. I put it on speaker.

Anthony: Hey bro

Jake: Hey, Erika's getting her nails done so I'm just checking up on everyone there.

Anthony: We are currently at the lounge waiting to get on the jet.

Jake: Great! Everyone is there?

Anthony: Yep

Jake: Olivia's Okay? Has she been fed?

Anthony: Yes dude everything's fine

Jake: Okay we will see you guys in a few hours!

Anthony: Bye bro

Jake: Bye

I end the call.

Jake: Okay so I'm getting so freakin nervous right now ah!

I call Jc.

Jc: Whats Up Jake

Jake: Just calling to see what you guys are doing?

Jc: We are at our hotel room

Jake: Great! I'll see y'all in a couple hours!

Jc: Bye

Jake: Bye

I end the call.

Jake: Okay now we are changing locations, we've gotta go make sure everything is perfect! Let's go!

~ 4:30 ~

Erika's pov
I unlock the hotel room and Shannon and I walk in.

Erika: hmm no ones here.

I shut the door. Shannon sits on the couch. I put my purse down. I grab my phone and call Jake.

Jake: Hey

Erika: Hi where are you?

Jake: Arie and I just went to get a snack we will be back in a second.

Erika: oh okay

Jake: ily

Erika: ily

Shannon and I talk for a few minutes and then Jake walks in.

Jake: Hey!

Erika: Where's Arie?

Jake: Getting Ready, we've all gotta start getting ready!

Shannon: I should go! See ya soon.

Erika: Bye

She leaves.

Jake: Let's start getting ready.

I nod.

~

Erika's hair & makeup

Erika's dress

Erika's shoes

Jakes fit

~

Jakes pov
I put the box in my back pocket. Erika walks out of the bathroom.

Jake: Holy Shit babe! You look- Oh my god.

I walk over to her.

Erika: You look hot.

I smile and she smiles back.

Jake: I love you so freakin much.

Erika: I love you too.

She grabs her purse. I hold her hand and we walk out the door. We go down to the lobby where Shannon and Arie are waiting. They do a montage of us as we walk out the front and get in the Uber.

~

Jake: Okay Guys roll.

Shannon starts recording from the front seat and Arie records from the back.

Jake: Arie Do you have it?

Arie gets the blindfold from his back pocket. I take it and pass it to Erika. She looks at me nervously.

Jake: Do you trust me?

Erika: Obviously

I nod and she puts it on.

Jake: Okay let's go!

I take Erika's seatbelt off. I open the door and climb out over top of her. I grab her hand and she steps out of the car. She pulls her dress down. Shannon and Arie get out.

Jake: Thanks Man!

I shut the door. I hold Erika's hand. I take a deep breath. We walk down the long path.

Erika: Where are we going?

Jake: To a restaurant

Erika: Well Why is it a secret?!

Jake: You'll see

We finally make it to the outside of the restaurant. It was private with a water feature and grass around. I had set it up earlier with a path of white roses since their Erika's fav and candles. Cheesy I know.

I undo Erika's blindfold when we are at the end. Erika looks around.

Erika: What the f*ck Jake!

She playfully hits me.

Jake: Erika Costell, *high voice* I'm Erika Costell. *coughs* Sorry about that. Okay anyway... I just want you to know that I love you so freakin much. You mean the absolute world and more to me. *sniffs* Im just gonna get to the point before we both start crying. *laughs*

Erika smiles as a tear falls from her eye.

Jake: I love you and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. But before I can ask you a very important question. I need to commit to someone else that means the world to me.

Anthony walks from behind Erika holding Olivia. He passes Olivia to Erika.

Erika: Wtf Tony?! *crying*

He smiles and steps away.

Jake: So... you two mean so much to me. Olivia, I promise that I will always be here for you. I love you to the moon and back.

I kiss her cheek. I pull out the small tiny ring from my pocket. I slip the tiny ring onto her right hand ring finger.

Jake: Gotta save the left hand for someone special, as long as you're over 30.

Erika wipes her eyes. Anthony walks back over. He takes Olivia from Erika.

Jake: Erika Costell.

I get down on one knee. She cries harder. I get the box from my back pocket and open it.

Jake: Will you be my wife?

Erika covers her mouth and cries harder. She nods. I stand up and pull her into my chest. She hugs me so tight. I get the ring out of the box. She puts her finger out and I slip it on.

Erika: Oh my god Jake its so beautiful.

She puts her arms around my neck. I pull her in and kiss her. Half way through what was going to be a long passionate kiss... Erika's family, My family and our friends burst out of the restaurants front door. I pull back. Erika's mouth drops. We are immediately swarmed by people.

Erika: What the f*ck Jake!

Erika greets everyone as do I, everyone says congratulations. I pull Erika into my chest and kiss her cheek. I wipe away all her tears.

Erika: You did good Paul

I smirk.

Jake: Our anniversary will be 08.08.18 and an 8 is the infinity sign upwards... and infinity means eternity... and we are eternity.

Erika: Aww Babe!

She pecks me on the lips. Anthony passes Olivia to Me. I kiss her cheek and she laughs.

Jake: Let's go eat!

Everyone starts walking into the restaurant. I hold Erika's hand while we walk in. It was set up beautifully for everyone.

(List of people there:
Anthony, Rocky, Pam, Angel, Dan, Dani, Morgan, Jc, Micheline (Erika's grandma), Logan, Chloe, Zach, Chad, Sara, Justin, Sunny, Gio, Cortney, Justice, Adan, Kade, Mackenzie, Trav, Corey, Tydus, Ryatt, Kyler, Madison, Taytum, Oakley, George, Mark & Kylie.)

There was two long tables. Erika and I sit at the end of one. I move a high chair next to us and we sit down. Erika puts Olivia in the high chair next to her. She holds my hand and lays on my shoulder.

Erika: I'm so happy

Jake: I am too

Erika: It's so beautiful

Jake: A beautiful ring for a beautiful girl. Fun fact this ring has been through a lot. I designed it but kept changing it and I finally decided it was perfect.

Erika: It is perfect

She kisses me.

Erika's pov
Olivia starts fussing so I get her out of the high chair and lay her on my chest. Jake sits down beside me.

Erika: You know now it's gonna be so much harder to let you go to the uk.

Jake: I know

He puts his arm around me and kisses my forehead. We talk to everyone for a while longer until it's 12 am and we had to leave the restaurant. Olivia is sleeping on my chest. We walk out of the restaurant to the car park.

Jake: We are going in the suburban.

I nod. He holds my hand. We say goodbye to everyone and walk over to the car. The driver gets out.

Jim: Hello

Jake: Hi

He opens the side door. I carefully lay Olivia in it and buckle her up. I shut the door. Jake and I walk around the other side and get in.

~

I climb into bed next to Jake. I cuddle up to him.

Erika: Thank you Jake. This was one of the best days of my life and I truly will never forget it.

Jake: I love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.6K 52
Will they end up together? Will they break apart? It all happens in La, where they reconnect. Does she hate him or not? Of course the Ex's come back...
104K 1.2K 61
Erika Costell, a girl who moved to a small town in Ohio from Michigan. In michigan things weren't exactly right. Jake Paul, one of the most popular...
81.2K 931 86
Jake Paul πŸ¦– and Erika Costell 🐐 love story. Will they survive the drama and the downs so they can enjoy the ups in life. Will there relationship l...
25.4K 455 45
Jake and Erika are dating and people are trying to mess things up. What will happen next