A Black's Blood ( Male reader...

By MicMalHamilton

(Y/N) was just a normal teenager. That is until he learned that his father was a wizard not only that but a w... More

Bio & Harem
American Boy
Diagon Alley
Vote!!!
WINNERπŸ†!!!
Hogwarts and the sorting.
Animagus ?
Settling In
Black On Black
Patience
Returning
The Goblet of Fire πŸ”₯
The Time is Now
The First Task.
Switching!!!
Hermione Granger
The Second Task
Fleur Delacour
The Third Task part 1
The Third Task: part 2
Summer.
Luna Lovegood
Secrets and Sixth Year
Umbridge
Training
All without words.
My Famille (Family)
A Veela's Rage

The Yule Ball.

30.7K 467 838
By MicMalHamilton

(E/C)= Eye Color

(Y/N) walked out of the infirmary, in pain.

Yes the great hero was in deep pain. Why ? Well his arm nearly broke from knocking the dragon out. But at least he's alive and wasn't burnt to a crisp.

Pipsqueak flew around happily as can be. Like a kid inside a candy store. They did it, they fought and survived. Now they have to work hard for the second task. They still haven't opened the dragon's egg yet but they do have a plan. Pipsqueak will fly around and spy on Harry, Cedric, Fleur and Viktor. When they find out, so will Pipsqueak and (Y/N). It was a brilliant plan.

As (Y/N) walked out of the infirmary and towards the room of requirement Pipsqueak blocked his path.

"The Hell Pipsqueak ? Let me through,"(Y/N) said, "I need rest."

'I don't think so sir. You should be around others. Like Harry and Luna. They care. They haven't seen you in awhile. Imagine how they feel. Someone they consider a friend or a brother is gone for DAYS ON END, he pops up reveals he is more powerful than you thought and SUCKER PUNCHED a dragon. Wouldn't you want answers ? Or at least see them if you were in their shoes ?'

This gave (Y/N) some thought. Although he didn't like it, Pipsqueak was right. Harry is basically his cousin or brother and he hasn't been around him lately. Luna probably sees (Y/N) as one of her only friends and he was training.

"Ugh...Fine,"(Y/N) answered.

With that the dynamic duo went to the Great Hall. One was excited to see the reunion. The other was hesitant. He knew that hin popping up in the great hall will cause an uproar. He just has to be prepared.

"Welp...let's give them a show."

______________________________________

In the Great Hall people were chatting away as usual. Gossip was spout about. The air was still thick with tension. Why ? Two things.

One:  The Yule Ball was announced. The boys were nervous about who to ask. Asking their friends who they would look good with. Meanwhile the girls were daydreaming about their dates to the ball. Some imagined Harry Potter. Some imagined Viktor Krum. However most, imagined (Y/N) Black.

Two: Speaking of (Y/N) Black his performance in the first task had the ENTIRE wizarding world reeling. How did he get to become an animagus ? Who trained him to cast a patronus ? How was he able to knock that dragon out ? These were only a fraction of questions asked.

Dumbledore leaned back in his chair, In deep thought. This was unexpected.  The son of Sirius Black was indeed very powerful now. More powerful than Albus when he was his age. Dumbledore genuinely did care for his students. But there is a war going on. A war a select few know of. He has to set some people aside. Originally, thats what he was going to do with (Y/N). However after his display of power it had dumbledore happy but fearful. He's on their side wonderful! But this is at the age of 15. What about the age of 40 ? How powerful will he be ? Will his allegiances change ?

Hermione sulked at the gryffindor table. Although she did have a brief laugh about Ron's mailed dress robes, she still had (Y/N) on her mind. When she ran to the infirmary to catch up with (Y/N) she didn't anticipate a wave of people as well. Everyone was shooed off by Madame Pomfrey. She just had to wait until the second task she assumed.

Fleur sat swishing her breakfast around. After hearing about what (Y/N) did in the First Task it made her yearn for him. Don't get her wrong, she's not after him for his acheivements. It's just that she wants to SEE it for herself. As well as being there WITH him. Fleur doesn't want to go out and say that she loves him. However, it's something special she just knows it. If only she could talk to him.

Cho sat listening to the gossip of her friends. All of them were talking about (Y/N) Black as if he were some type of God. He was very strategical with the way he handled the First Task. Reckless, in the end, but strategical. The more and morw she hears the girls talk of him, the farther away from him she is. Her insecurities are growing and it doesn't help knowing she's already in his bad spots. Bullying Luna does have it's repercussions.

Luna sat in her seat by herself, humming up a storm. Her friend was popular!! She was happy for him. Although, she didn't want the nargles to be flying around him any time soon. Nor the wrackspurts. It will be okay though, she'll show him how to get rid of them.

Daphne Greengrass, or how people call her the "Ice Queen" held a calculating look as Pansy and Millicent gossiped about Black. Honestly, sometimes her friends had no class. She won't deny...the boy is quite handsome and he does have an INKLING of intelligence. The rest remains to be seen. So she doesn't have any romantic feelings for the boy.....yet.

The doors to the great hall creaked open causing some students to turn their heads naturally. However what they saw gave them the shock of their lives.

"Blimey! It's (Y/N) Black!," Seamus hollered.

After that declaration everyone turned their heads to the entrance. Sure enough, the Young Black was standing their confidently with his Phoenix bird perched on his shoulder and a smile on his face.

"Hey Everyone," he said.

Silence.

Awkward silence.

Then cheers and claps boomed the entire school. Everyone stood and gave (Y/N) a standing ovation. From Harry to Draco to even Snape (who clapped slowly and unenthusiastically).

Confidently, (Y/N) walked as students ran up to shake his hand. People chanted his name. Girls hugged him. They asked him out or asked to go to hogsmeade. Some even asked if he was willing to teach what he learned. Fred and George lifted him into the air chanting.

'Black!blACK!BlACK!BLACK!!

"SILENCE."

The hall quieted almost immediately. Dumbledore gave a warm smile to ease the tension he just caused. Unsuprisingly, it worked.

"I understand ladies and gentlemen that you must be excited. However, this is still...a school. So settle down children, settle down."

As everyone went back to their spots chattering, Dumbledore himself walked up to (Y/N). Who didn't waver a gaze from the old man. It was as if it were a standoff. In the minds of the school, it practically was. It's like seeing two titans standing next to each other.

"Ah Mr. Black i see your well,"said Dumbledore.

"Yeah i guess," (Y/N) responded. He wasn't in the mood to talk to Dumbledore and it showed.

"I have some news for you Mr. Black. Though i don't know if you'll be up to the task."

"What is it now ?," (Y/N) groaned.

"You will have to sit with the Slytherins for now Mr. Black," Dumbledore announced to him.

This caused tension. The ENTIRE student body had tense shoulders now. (Y/N) sitting with the Slytherins ?

"Why ?," (Y/N) asked already tired of Dumbledore.

"After the sorting i told you every month you would switch houses. In November since you were training, you still haven't been acquainted with the Slytherins."

The hall in it's entirety looked toward (Y/N) to see his reaction to this. Would he fight ? Would he whine ? Would he not care ?

".....okay," (Y/N) shrugged.

"Not only that but i need to see you in my office for more...pressing deeds."

With that Dumbledore waltzed away.

"Sometimes i hate him sometimes i love him....an enigma i swear," (Y/N) chuckled.

Nevertheless, (Y/N) walked over to the Slytherins. The girls at the table batting their eye lashes. Even Pansy Parkinson, which made him gag on the inside. However, one person didn't. She was blonde with icy blue eyes. A green head band on her as well. She was the only one not staring at him or clammoring for his attention. Not only that but her beauty. It pulled him toward her.

Pipsqueak nudged his shoulder forward, with that little push (Y/N) confidently walked up to the the gorgeous blonde, who in turn gave him a cute calculating look.

"May i sit by you Miss ?"

"...Greengrass. Daphne Greengrass"

______________________________________

"....Good Evening," Snape said to everyone in the room.

All the Slytherins, 4th year and up, were in the room. Today was the day Snape told them what was going on. Though, the smart ones figured that he was going to tell them about some type of dance. Considering the giant record player speaker behind Snape.

"I have come here....to inform you that there will be a ball. The Yule ball to be exact," continued Snape.

However, as all the students listened with rapt attention, there was one person who took this time to nap.

(Y/N) Black.

Pipsqueak was no where to be seen as he was hanging around Fawkes.

Snape,after his monologue on the yule ball and the importance of being 'presentable', saw the snoring kid in the corner.

"Mr. Black....MR BLACK!!"

Slowly, (Y/N) opened his eyes further infuriating Proffessor Snape.

"....yeah ?" (Y/N) asked groggily.

"That'll be 500 points from House of Merlin, for you ignorance," Snape sneered. Thinking he had the upper hand.

"Actually Snapey the points you take away are from you own house....Dumbles said he didn't consider it fair that people were awarded points while i was the only one in a single house....since i'm staying with your house for this month...you get the picture."

Snape by now had a vein throbbing on the side of his head. The Damned brat really thinks he is one step ahead of the game....well, he'll just have to take him down a notch. But how ?

Then Snape thought of it.

"Ladies and Gentlemen....since Mr. Black has been so inclined as to paying attention. We shall use him as a demonstration. Ms Greengass and Mr Black please stand."

Pansy squealed a little beside Daphne who stood in a stoic manner. (Y/N) stood in a tired ,sluggish and bored. Snape gave a smirk. He knew that Daphne was one of the strictest Slytherins they had. She would shape him up to boot.

(Y/N) bowed at Daphne before giving her a charming smile, and lending his hand.

"My lady ?," (Y/N) said.

Daphne rolled her eyes, annoyed.

(Y/N) clasped his hand with hers and put his right hand on her hip. Together they waltzed. The class and even Snape was amazed by the grace of their movements.

Daphne never wavered eye contact with Black as she saw the moment she broke eye contact would be showing a sign that he is the superior. Although, she did notice that as they gracefully moved, he never stepped on her feet. Black never tried to grope her or whisper something gastly in her ear. He was an complete and utter gentleman.

"You seem pretty decent at dancing," Daphne murmured to him.

"You aren't so bad yourself," he responded.

(Y/N) twirled her around before dipping her making the Slytherins ooh and ahh. A very flustered Daphne was then lifted up. As she was however, her face was now dangerously close to (Y/N)'s making her blush.

"Is that a little blush i see ?" (Y/N) murmured.

Daphne's blush deepened as her twirled her around again.

"Say....do you wanna go to the dance with me ?," (Y/N) asked slyly.

Daphne composed herself and nodded.

"I think you'll be fairly reasonable," Daphne said. Accepting his offer. This made (Y/N) laugh a little.

"Sounds like someone has high standards...did i meet them ?," He asked.

"Somewhat."

With that the song ended and a polite clap was given by the Slytherins. Draco and his goons however did nothing but sneer.

"Well....i guess i got a date," (Y/N) said. Although on the outside he was cool suave and calm, on the inside he was screaming from his boldness.

______________________________________

"So (Y/N) who are you taking to the ball ?," Ron asked.

Currently (Y/N) was walking with Ron,Harry and Hermione. As well as Luna, who tagged along with (Y/N). At this question Harry and Luna looked at (Y/N) curiously. Hermione on the outside showed that she was curious as well but on the inside was antsy to know the answer. She still hasn't talked with him yet and it was killing her.

"Uhhhh..." (Y/N) responded.

"Aren't you going with Daphne Greengrass ?," Luna questioned.

"How in the hell ?," (Y/N) asked, astonished.

"You are ?," Harry asked. Causing (Y/N) to groan.

"WELL i wanted to keep it a surprise but...yeah," (Y/N) said.

Harry patted his back in congratulations. Ron congratulated him but still warned him about "snake ways". Luna laughed as she hugged (Y/N) in congratulations. Hermione only said "Oh I'm happy for you" but on the inside...it was like her world was crushed.

______________________________________

It was the day of the dance and (Y/N) was confident....keyword:was. As soon as he saw Daphne she shoved a note in his hand and walked by.

'meet me on the quidditch field at 2 pm'.

Now here he was. Standing around the quidditch field,holding the note in his hand and, looking around for Daphne. However, he heard a slight whistling noise and turned towards it.  There, the ice queen in all her glory stood. Hands crossed around her chest.

After getting up onto the stands and sitting next to her, thats when the conversation started.

"... I've heard from others that you told people i'm going to the dance with you. That your happy you 'scored one' is that true ?," Daphne asked angrily.

"Hey you got the wrong ide-"

"Am i just a scarlet woman to you ? Someone that is a one and done thing, is that what i am ?," Daphne ranted.

"No it's not that at-"

"Then what is it Mr. Black ? Or is it that your trying to use me like your father used-"

"NO I...i asked you to the ball because...that moment when we danced it was so golden...so pure and special. I only wanted to take someone special to me to thw dance and as Luna didn't want to go i didnt know who to pick. But durung that dance i knew that i would only be happy with picking you," (Y/N) said. Daphne was stunned. However before she can respond, (Y/N) stood up.

"But maybe i was wrong as i know that someone i think is special wouldn't pull a cheap shot as mentioning my father."

He turned around and started to walk away. However, before he could get far, Daphne grabbed his arm.

"Wait...please, i'm sorry i said that...it was out of line and i was just worked up by these...rumors," Daphne sighed looking down, guilty. She sat down with a huff while (Y/N) sat down next to her.

"I didn't ask you to go with me because of these rumors. I asked because you are a gorgeous beautiful person with this...spark in you. A spark i'm pulled towards. I know it's unbelievable that i gained all of this from a single dance but....that single dance it...it gave me this feeling. Of-"

"Connection," Daphne finished. Her ice blue eyes never wavering from his warm (E/C) ones. (Y/N) smiled while Daphne gave a calculating look. Though,a little smile played at her lips.

Slowly, they both leaned in to kiss. Daphne scooted closer to him and he scotted closer to her. Their lips practically centimeters apart. They both felt the warmth radiating from each other.

(Y/N) closed his eyes and leaned in.

Closer.

Closer.

Closer.

Until....

SQUAKKKKKKKKK

Groaning in agitation, (Y/N) saw Pipsqueak above him.

'Sir i think it's best if you get ready for the ball,' Pipsqueak said.

(Y/N) nodded and looked back at Daphne who stood up.

"The dance is starting in a couple of hours and i have to get ready....i'll see you there....(Y/N)."

With that, Daphne walked down the steps. (Y/N) stared after her as if in a trance. Pipsqueak floated down next to his head, and perched himself on his shoulder.

"Next time....don't interrupt," (Y/N) ordered as Pipsqueak squaked in laughter.

______________________________________

(Y/N) looked around his room in a frenzy. He knew that he didn't have a suit and it was painfully obvious how unprepared he was.

He told Pipsqueak to help him but all Pipsqueak did was flash out of there. It was annoying him.

He flipped his sheets, looked at his closet, up and down the floor for a miracle. Nothing. Standing up, (Y/N) was suddenly hit with a realization. He can just conjure up some type of suit!! It will be hard since he doesn't know the wand movements.

Suddenly, fire bursted into his room making his eyes squint from the brightness. As he opened them, he wasn't surprised to see Pipsqueak. However, he was surprised to see him holding a suit from his beak. As well as a note attached to it.

As he tenderly took the suit from Pipsqueak, he laid it on his bed. Looking at the note he snagged it off of the tape before reading it.

'Dear (Y/N),

How have you been ? It's been a couple months since i've talked with My ONLY SON. THAT I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TOO IN MONTHS, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

Anyway, this was your father's on our wedding day. He didn't take it with him when he left so I've always kept it with me...if he returned. I want you to have it. You deserve it. I'm proud of you baby.

Make me proud
WRITE BACK.
And Show that girl how charming you can be.

Love,
MoM.

(Y/N) smiled at the note, memories and thoughts of his mom in his mind.

"....Took you long enough," he said to Pipsqueak.

(Your suit)

______________________________________

Students crowded around trying to get into the great hall. Dates clinging onto each other. Dresses from long to short. Hairstyles differed from silky to messy and undone. Friends double dating. Above all, Excitement was in the air. It was already amazing without even looking into the great hall.

Once students were able too, the clustered into the hall and saw a truly mesmerizing sight. The hall was mainly silver with ice glaciers, christmas trees, and even snowflakes falling down gently.

Everything was perfect.

Except for one person.

Harry James Potter.

Mcgonagall had just told him that he was going to enter with all the rest of the champions and have to dance in front of the ENTIRE school. Before they do at least. He didn't know a single thing about dancing and it was going to show in a minute. Luckily, they were just waiting for Viktor and (Y/N).

Not long after, Viktor Krum joined up with a very beautiful Hermione, alligned themselves with the group. Now, it was just (Y/N) and Daphne. First, (Y/N) walked down the steps...in his blazer ?!

"We could wear blazers ?," Harry remarked.

"I don't know," shrugged (Y/N) "It's not a big deal."

Harry smiled at (Y/N). He was confident and sure of himself. He was extraordinarily built and powerful. Finally, he was understandable humble and human. The last bit is what he wanted in a brother and he finally had it in (Y/N). His older brother. Of sorts.

(Y/N) walked down the steps, hands in his pockets as the eyes of the contestants and their dates were trailed on him. In their eyes, he saw the compassion and adoration in their eyes. Envy,jealousy and fear also swelled in them. It was like he was some type of god.

Then he saw Harry.

"Harry....what are you wearing ?," (Y/N) asked him, chuckling slightly.

"Oh...wizard robes," Harry grumbled. (Y/N) full on laughed at Harry from this point.

"Just shut up," Harry glared but had a small laugh followed with it.

Fleur stood with her date Roger and regretted it immensely. All he did was stare at her and try to feel her up. Knowing that she will spend hours with this....buffoon really ticked her off.

Hermione looked at (Y/N) longingly and then looked at Viktor. Sure Viktor had qualities but...(Y/N) held something unexplained. Something that pulled her towards him. It was an uncanny thing really but...she might've even loved (Y/N).

Cho looked at (Y/N) and sighed. She can never be with a man like that. He was everything she wanted in a man. But he had every girl in hogwarts after him. He wouldn't want her.

Harry tapped (Y/N) on the chest causing him to look at Harry in confusion. Harry pointed behind him and naturally he turned towards that finger. What he saw was one of the most gorgeous sights he had ever seen. Daphne wore a white dress that went down below her knees. She had no sleeves on her arms and a nlack belt buckle around her waist. A little makeup was touched upon her face but (Y/N) didn't care in the slightest. She was beautiful.

Daphne glided down the steps before reaching (Y/N)'s outstretched hand. He held her soft hand tenderly in his. The warmth of her hand spread across his heart, and the tender care (Y/N) took to hold her hand spread across hers.

"You clean up well," Daphne said wistfully.

"Only for the best," (Y/N) murmured. Eyes never navagating from that ice blue coolness. Her eyes were glued to his warm (E/C) ones. It was like they were in a trance. Anyone can see the love they had for each other already.

Professor Mcgonagall whisked by and screamed in joy.

"Wonderful we have all five contestants....(Y/N) i must inform that you and your partner will be dancing before everyone else," she whipered.

"Doesn't matter to me," He responded.

"And...Where are your dress robes ?!?," Mcgonagall screamed in shock.

"Nonexistent," he snarkily responded, "It doesn't matter anyway since the ball starts in about...thirty seconds."

"Oh my," Mcgonagall said as she hurriedly went inside with everyone else. Before anyone can reprimand (Y/N) the trumpets sounded. The doors stretched open. (Y/N) gave Daphne his arm and with that they confidently walked in.

Students were lined up and the sides clapping politely for those who were in the tournament. What (Y/N) saw was truly beautiful. Not as beautiful as Daphne though.

One thought that made him laugh, was how awkward Harry looked in front of him. His shoulders were squared up and eyes widened. As if he were constipated. He chuckled since he knew that Harry couldn't help it. He just prayed Harry knew how to dance.

After they walked onto the dance floor, the line of students closed up to fill in the rest of the circle around the contestants and their dates. Once (Y/N) walked onto the platform with Daphne, and the claps quieted down, he put his hand down to her waist with his right hand. Then, held her right hand with his left and held it up. 

The music started and him and Daphne gracedully moved across the dancefloor. One step at a time they attracted the looks of the students and staff. Everyone was in awe at how beautiful and graceful they were together.

The better part was ? That neither Daphne or (Y/N) looked away from each others gazes. It was like thwy were in their own ball room dancing by themselves. It would still be a very beautiful to watch.

(Y/N) noticed thw eyes on their backs and smirked.

"Do you wanna try something ?," (Y/N) asked.

"Please no one upping people today...just me and you," Daphne said wistfully. As if already knowing his mischievous plan.  He withheld his arguments and continued dancing with Daphne.

Soon enough, the teachers started to join in. Then the students and guests. Soon enough everyone was dancing along to the music played by the band.  The orchestras music bloomed with phenomenal music.

With (Y/N) he twirled her,dipped her, threw her in the air. It was fantastic. Everything was perfect for the two.

Two people stopped dancing to watch the two, then four,then six. Soon everyone stopped to watch the duo dance. Gracefully moving in a trance.

The two were connected. Beat by beat. Step by step. Their hearts even synchronised. It was beautiful.

The music stopped and so did (Y/N) and Daphne. However neither of them left the others eyes. Cheers erupted from the students and they both bowed to them.

However neither could forget the others look of love.

______________________________________

The rock music explodes in the great hall, every student dancing to the cringey song.

Yes.

Cringey.

Or at least that's what (Y/N) thought.

He tried "doing the hippogriff" and "dancing like a crazy elf". It just didn't work out for him.

"You wanna get out of here ?," (Y/N) asked Daphne. However the loud music blocked out her sense of hearing.

"WHAT ?!?"

"I SAID DO YOU WANNA GET OUT OF HERE ?"

Daphne looked at (Y/N) in shock at how loud his voice can be without a sonorous charm. Nevertheless, Daphne looked around and nodded. Bored of today's activities.She wrapped her arm around his and walked with him outside to the snowy hogwarts.

Once they were outside they both sat on a bench. (Y/N) sat down awkwardly, he wanted to talk with Daphne about something but he just couldn't bring himself to do it.

'weird right ?," he thought. 'i can punch a dragon but not talk to a girl'

Daphne looked at (Y/N) and squinted her eyes in frustration. She knew he was having an internal conflict. But about what ?

(Y/N) sat and stared at the sky. Suddenly, he had an idea. It was risky but why not ? He turned to Daphne with excitement in his eyes and smiled.

"Okay Daphne I'm gonna need you to close your eyes okay ?, i know it sounds fishy and sketchy but-"

"Okay," she responded. With that she covered her eyes.

'huh never thought she trusted me that much'

(Y/N) whistled and Pipsqueak flamed beside him. He whispered into his ear. Pipsqueak nodded and flashed away. He flashed back again with fireworks in hanging from his beak. He flashed back out with a nod. Once he was gone, (Y/N) set up the fireworks ans grinned.

He walked up to Daphne and slowly removed her hands from his eyes. She opened them to see....nothing.

"Is this some kind of joke," Daphne growled.

"Not quite," (Y/N) chuckled. He whistled again and Pipsqueak popped by the fireworks. He flew by them and the flames from his wings ignited the fireworks with a sizzle.

The fireworks blasted in the air with colors ranging from green to red. Everything was beautiful. Daphne couldn't take her eyes of the spectacle. That's not all though. (Y/N) took Daphne's hand in his and started to dance. He twirled her around and dipped her causing her to laugh. It was so angelic and so pure it was almost unreal. It made (Y/N) smile.

As they danced students came outside to watch the fireworks. The oohed and awed. Men glared at (Y/N) for one upping them while ladies looked at Daphne in envy. The fireworks blasted in the air as they danced. This night was already perfect for Daphne, although (Y/N) had one more plan up his sleeve.

"Whatever you do keep one part of your body in contact with mine okay ?," (Y/N) said. Daphne nodded,and this made (Y/N) smirk.

As they danced they started to float into the air. Making others gasp in shock and surprise. They glided and danced, dipped, twirled into the night.

They slowly stopped dancing and stared into each others eyes. The fireworks miles away from them but looking as if it were only feet away.

"I-I have something to ask," (Y/N) stuttered, "I know you have this...hard exterior. Pushing everyone away. Don't push me away. From thw moment we danced in front of your House i knew that i liked you. So...i wondered if you wanted to be my girlfriend."

As he talked they got closer ro each other. Now they were dangerously close. Practiaclly centimeters apart.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Daphne responded.  She closed her eyes softly and he closed his. The both leaned in to feel the warmth of each others lips.

Closer

Closer

Closer

And they kissed. It was beautiful. Students down below only saw the worlds most gorgeous date. Fireworks surrounded the couple as they made out and it was amazing. It was like a scene from a movie.

It was special for the two lovebirds as well. The kiss,the fireworks,the dancing....everything. It will always be in both of their hearts. They both seperated and floated down gently.

Daphne looked at (Y/N) he couldn't stop making her smile. For years, she put up the "ice queen" exterior for others to leave her alone. Her father bothers them enough with his coldness. She didn't want others in the picture.

Not only that but boys only wanted her for one thing. It annoyed her to great lengths. Especially since people think since she's cold to others that getting a shot with her would be a legendary quest. They see her as something and not someone.

Her father.

Her friends.

Everyone.

Eveeyone except (Y/N).

The Black Knight that truly melted the Ice Queens heart.

And she never wanted to let that go.

______________________________________

(Authors Note: Hey guys so this took sooooo much time but it was worth it. This was very much a long chapter and i was even considering splitting it but i knew that it wouldnt be fair if i did. I had school and filming a short film so it was very hard sneakily writing this in class. I hope you guys really enjoy the chapter and enjoy the day. Longest chapter so far!!!

Next Chapter: Hermione Granger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 190 18
Lexa Black was raised by cold eyes. Sure, sirius, being her father, would give her some credit, but... not the good kind with him being in azkaban an...
393K 8K 28
Delaney Black. The daughter of non other than Sirius Black. This year she goes to Hogwarts and discovers things about her father, herself and her fam...
126K 4.9K 21
Maia Black, daughter of mass murderer, Sirius Black, is entering Hogwarts for her first time. After being guarded from the real world by her 'Uncle M...
89.9K 2.2K 26
What do you know about the Molfoys? Well I know quite a bit, I was a Malfoy. They are pure bloods, rich, mean and that's not me, I'm Rosanna Black, b...