Youtube - Finn Wolfhard x Rea...

By ynandfinn

youtube.com/ y/nandfinn comment, like, and subscribe :) ( temporarily discontinued ) More

Info
OUR FIRST VIDEO!
BESTFRIEND TAG!
Q&A! ANSWERING ALL QUESTIONS
COMPLIMENT BATTLE! *TEEN VOGUE*
GUESSING WHAT TODAYS SLANG TERMS MEAN!
FINN DOES MY MAKEUP!!
TRY NOT TO CRY CHALLENGE!
WE TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST!
OUR 1ST... AND ONLY VLOG
LISTENING TO ARTISTS WE DONT LISTEN TO!
OUR RELATIONSHIP..
READING FANFICTION.... YIKES..
REACTING TO ARIANA GRANDE'S NEW ALBUM!
Q&A! WE ARE BACK!
REACTING TO BILLIE EILISH'S NEW ALBUM!
OUR OPINIONS ON NETFLIX SHOWS!!
SPIN THE BOTTLE!! (FT STRANGER THINGS CAST)
a talk
REACTING TO EDITS OF US!!
GOING TO A MOVIE PREMIERE!
im sorry

COMING CLEAN! HONEST Q&A!

5.2K 181 443
By ynandfinn

"Hey guys!" Finn and Y/n shout in unison as they wave.

"Todayyyy is the dayyy you've all beem waiting for..." Finn says, slightly cringing.

"Yeaaaa," Y/n chuckles, "you guys better be grateful for this," She smiles.

"We are going to be answering all of your questions HONESTLY today. And we got some pretty interesting ones," Finn says, scrolling through the questions on his phone.

"The tea is gonna be spilled today," Finn nods.

"Right so lets just get this over with," Y/n laughs.

-

"First question is from wyattsleftnipple, can i just say that that is an interesting username," Finn chuckles," anyway, their question is ... 'Can you find me coochie?' oh honey no.." Finn laughs.

"You can do that yourself i believe in you," Y/n says, laughing.

"They also ask, 'what is the circumference of the sun?' Listen i dont even know what that means," Finn shrugs.

"Ummm I'll look it up for you," Y/n laughs, "it is 2.720984 million mi."

"Thanks for your questions," Finn smiles.

"Next question comes from thelegenderry and they ask, 'what is your opinion on Thank U, next?' Well, (comment your own opinion) i thought the song was really iconic and i love it, but the album was on a whole other level, it was AMAZING."

"Yea, i honestly agree about the song, i havent listened to the album yet, but i will," Finn nods.

"Next question is from -kweenkatie they ask, 'hit or miss?'" Y/n reads aloud.

Finn gets up from his stool and shouts "I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH? YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND? I BET HE DOESNT KISS YA MWAH!" he dances.

"Oh lord..." Y/n groans, laughing.

"Alright last question before the tea is spelled is from storytimewithtana, 'do you know who Why Dont We is?' Yes, i do i think theyre great," Finn says, taking a seat back in his stool.

"(Comment your own opinion) yea, im a big fan and i love their song 8 Letters," Y/n says.

-

"Okay, so these next same two questions were asked from all the following people, beachbummer- storytimewithtana and wyattsleftnipple, they all ask 'does Finn like Y/n?' And 'have you guys ever thought about dating?'" Finn reads off his phone and sets it down, facing Y/n.

"Okay," Y/n takes a breath, "i think you should answer the first question and then we can answer the second question together," Y/n suggests.

"Right, well my answer to 'does Finn like Y/n?' Is...yes.. I do, i have for the past 3 years." He sighs, nodding.

Y/n smiles, "and now to answer the question, 'have you guys ever thought about dating?' We..." Y/n starts, looking at Finn to continue.

He takes Y/ns hand and lifts it up to the camera, "..are dating." He smiles.

"Yup, there you guys have it." Y/n laughs.

"We will be making a video going into detail about this, but yea YOU ALL CAM STOP COMMENTING THINGS ABOUT ME LIKING HER CAUSE NOW YOU KNOW!" Finn says, a little loudly, laughing.

"Finn, chill," Y/n laughs. "Thats all for today we love you and if you enjoyed please vote and comment what you guys would like to see next."

"BYEEEEE"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 1.7K 89
Completed 12/14/18๐Ÿ’—
94.1K 1.3K 167
๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€: ๐—–๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐Ÿ–ค ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐Ÿค ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐Ÿ’œ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐Ÿ’™ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ...
143K 1.2K 32
just some imagines, requests plzzz UPDATES ON HOLD