The One that Can't Love

By ColdBlooded_Murderer

She vowed to never care and love anyone anymore... but will that come true? Luna Blackwood, a girl that was t... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 9

81 1 0
By ColdBlooded_Murderer

Today was not like the other four days, it was raining heavily and I can hear the thunder pounding through the sky. I still got up like normal and headed downstairs to get ready for school.

I brought an umbrella with me when I got in my gray Chevrolet Corvette. I arrived at school seeing many people have not yet made the trip. In this weather, many people may be stuck in traffic. When I arrived to the main doors, I saw a post saying that there was a major assembly for the seniors today. Really? The day where the sky is gray and water is dropping from the sky?

Walking through the front door, I went to my locker and got out the textbooks I needed for algebra class.

Time skip after algebra class

Algebra class was now over and the next class was biology. Hopefully Ace and his friends does not come up to me and ask what happened at the paintball place. I walked into class and sat in the back. A few seconds after, I saw Ace's friends walking through the door as well. My hope of them avoiding me became slimmer and slimmer the closer they walk towards me.

"You know when we went back into the paintball building, we saw Hunter lying on the ground unconscious. When we asked him who did it, he said you had hit him." Ryder questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Well you know how I have a habit of hitting people. Sometimes I do it by accident. So when I was turning around with my hands raised, I hit Hunter accidently. I wanted to stay but I had something urgent that I needed to attend and forgot to tell you that Hunter was unconscious." I said, trying to make them believe me.

"I knew you would not do it by accident since your our friend right?" Ryder added.

"Righhhht." I might have dragged the word to long so it make me sound sarcastic but no one noticed it.

"Anyways, Blake and I put a paint bucket on top of the door so when the next person steps in, they would get soaked in paint. We already convinced the rest of the class to not say anything to the teacher since somehow he does not notice it." I can not believe I did not see the huge bucket on top of the door, well let's see who is the unlucky person.

It was Tiffany. When she stepped into the classroom, the paint bucket fell and the paint fell all over her. I can tell that she was fuming at this point. When Courtney left, Tiffany Price became the main bitch of this school. Now though, Janice is Tiffany's only follower.

"Who did this!" Mr. Page asked, enraged. Everyone's fingers pointed Ryder and Blake.

"I thought you guys had our back." Blake whined to the class.

"Ryder and Blake, go the principal's office NOW! Tiffany, please get yourself cleaned up." Mr. Page ordered.

"Adios!" Ryder and Blake said in sync as they exit the classroom.

"Hey Luna! You wanna join us for lunch?" Ace inquired.

"Yeah sure." I agreed.

Time skip to lunch

For biology, we just went to our partners and did the project that was assigned before. At this point, Ace and I were almost done and we still have one week. We met up with Ryder and Blake at the lockers.

"What was your punishment?" Hunter asked Ryder and Blake.

"It took a lot of convincing but we somehow got off with only a warning." Blake explained.

"WHAT, the last time I talked back to the teacher because he did not like my jokes I had to get detention for one week. ONE WEEK!" Hunter complained.

"Sucks to be you then." Ryder said laughing at Hunter's outburst. So we went into the cafeteria, got our lunch, and sat down on a table. Don't forget the many eyes on us when we were getting our lunch.

"You know how there is an assembly at last period in the gym?" Wesley asked.

"Yeah, I wonder what it is about." Ace answered.

"Last time we had one of these immediate assemblies, we had to not go to school for a whole week because they decided to renovate the school. That time the assembly was for the whole school though." Ryder explained.

"OOOH, maybe the school will give all seniors a pet dog!" Hunter exclaimed. That boy I thought as I shook my head.

"We will know soon enough, after lunch is fourth period so quit guessing what will happen." I reasoned. After that, we started to talk about different topics and finished our lunches.

We walked out of the cafeteria and suddenly Tiffany stopped us. "Hey Ace, why are you hanging out with that bitch Luna? You can come over to my house after school like old times before that Luna got in the way." Ohhh she is so dead. I slowly start walking up to her.

"Hey what are you doing!" Tiffany tried to slap me in the face but since I know how to fight, I grab her wrist and twist her arm. I can hear a blood curdling scream echo through the hall.

"Now who's the bitch!" I retorted, even though it did not make any sense in this situation however it worked by making Tiffany back away in fear.

"I-I will m-make you regret this!" Tiffany screamed trying to act unfazed even though she was stuttering. Geez, what a hassle. Why do I not just kill her already, she is giving me multiple headaches.

When I turned back, the boys were not surprised but they were still a little fazed about what just happened. "Come on guys, let's head to the gym!" I said, acting like nothing happened a few seconds ago.

When we were walking to the gym it was sorta awkward since the boys had not wrapped their heads around what just occurred. I swear they are oblivious sometimes.

We walked into the gymnasium and there were already a lot of students seated on the bleachers. The guys and I found an unoccupied spot and sat down. Soon after, the principal started talking.

"Since it is your senior year, the school decided that we will have students go to Paris for a week. For your information, we booked a whole airplane but that does not mean you will not need to buy the airplane tickets. The tickets will be the normal price for the trip to Paris implying that students may buy higher airplane ticket classes for a better experience on the flight. This exertion will happen next week starting on Monday. We will be staying at a hotel where five students will occupy one room. This is the list. You may leave the school now" The principal said, pointing to the projected information. Yah, this is not happening. I am not rooming with four random strangers.

What are the odds of Ace, Wesley, Hunter, Blake and Ryder ending up in one room. Well they are. "YAYYY, WE ARE IN ONE ROOM. We can play cards, Jenga, board games, eat food, paint our nails..." Hunter kept on rambling and at this point no one was paying attention to him.

"Well let's head out of this place." Ace mentioned. We walked out of the gym however I stopped in front of the office since I needed to talk to the principal.

"I am going to stay here for a bit, I have something to take care of. You guys can leave." I explained. All of them nodded and walked out of the school. I walked into the office and stepped into the principal's room. When the principal so me, he jumped back a bit.

"W-what do you w-want?" He asked.

"Well you see, I am not rooming with anyone, so give me a room all to myself." I demanded.

"E-everything is all r-ready s-set up an-" I cut him off.

"NO! I DEMAND my own room. I do not care what replanning you have to do but you MUST give me my own room. Or do you not want to see your family again?" This obviously scared him as he nodded his head back and forth signalling he understood. "Good. Also, give me the biggest room there is." With that, I left the office.

I reached my car, got into it, and drove off back home. I am actually looking forward to the trip since I have never been to Paris. It is not that I have not enough money but just because I never had the time too. This time, I can make an excuse since the school is going.

Well I need to get on with the packing soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 2.4K 32
This is the story of a girl called Cassidy. She hasn't always had the best of luck in her life. First she was sold by her mother at the age of eight...
357K 11K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
1.8M 30.1K 39
He's rich. He's dangerous. He's sexy. After moving to California, I met a notorious bad boy named Ace. As my feelings for him grew stronger, so did m...
1.7M 59.1K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...