The One that Can't Love

By ColdBlooded_Murderer

She vowed to never care and love anyone anymore... but will that come true? Luna Blackwood, a girl that was t... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 4

111 2 0
By ColdBlooded_Murderer

The hand let go and I see some figures in front of me. I am not sure who since my eyes has not adjusted to the darkness. Just when I thought I would be able to figure who they were, the lights turned on. There stood Ace and some of his friends. "What the hell!" I screamed, how dare they just drag me into an empty classroom.

"Hello, I am Ace Xavier, and these are my friends Wesley Moores, Hunter Andrews, Ryder Evans, and Blake Reed." Ace pointed to each one. "I want to ask you some questions, did you really kill someone?" I really do not want to bother answering the question so I decided to leave. The only problem was that they were standing in front of the door. O well...

I ended up knocking all the boys unconscious and left the classroom before any found out what I did. I walked to my next class like nothing has happened. Atleast last period is P.E so I do not need to sit in a seat at a desk the whole school day.

Time skip to P.E class

I quickly walk into the change room and changed into a pair of gym shorts and a flowy t-shirt. I do not want to be in here too long since the reason I came here earlier is so that other girls would not try to converse with me and ask about my tattoos. Yes, I have tattoos. Not many though because I find it uncomfortable when tattoos are covering almost my whole body.

I have a grim reaper on my left shoulder. This tattoos is one that everyone has to get in order to join the Dark Shadows. The difference between the leader, me, and the other members tattoos is that mine has a halo on the grim reaper. Yes it is ironic but that is what makes it so unique. The past leaders of the Dark Shadows would have a devils tail on the grim reaper. It is not implying that they have betrayed the gang but more of saying that it is time to move onto the next generation. Yes, it does not really make any sense but that is why I love it so much.

I also have another tattoo that is a little above my chest. The tattoo is a black rose but with tints of red on it. It was the first tattoo I got. The tattoo is supposed to symbolize how even though my parents are dead, the memories I have with them will never die, thus having red tints on the rose. People know me as Black Killer with this tattoo.

Anyways, I finished changing and went out of the changeroom and into the gym. I sat down at one of the nearby benches and waited for the others. I started hearing chatting coming from the changeroom. I can tell the most of the talking was more gossiping than having a friendly conversation with each other. This is why I hate making friends or friends in general.

One by one, the girls and boys from the changeroom fill out. Of course the girls took longer than the boys but I do not think that the difference in times is a reasonable amount. The girls were probably gossiping about boys that they think are hot and girls they think are ugly like those cliché highschool dramas. Apparently Ace and all his friends are in this class as well, and I thought I did not have to deal with them anymore. Thankfully they did not notice me yet.

"Today, we will learn about self defence." Explained Mr. Barker, the P.E teacher. "I will pair you guys up and when I call your name, go with your partner to a mat." He started listing pairs. "Hunter and Wesley, Ace and Blake, Ryder and Luna."

"WHAT! You can not put me in a pair with Ryder because he is guy. That is SO UNFAIR!" I am only saying this because I do not want to be partnered with anyone associated with Ace and not because I can not beat him since I just did a few hours ago.

"Well we have an uneven amount of boys and girls so there would have to be a pair of the different genders." I glared at Ryder with my utmost hatred towards this situation and he flinched. The P.E teacher demonstrated some defence and some offense techniques. When he finished his explanation, he told us to start sparing.

Ryder and I headed towards a mat and I started to go into a fighting position. "Let's just get this over with." I told Ryder. Ryder looked very uneasy, probably because I had knocked him unconscious in the classroom.

"Okay..." Ryder muttered. The rules were that we were aloud to hit each other but we have to stop if one of us taps out. I really wanted to go back home so I swiped his feet and flipped him. Once I did that, I could feel everyone's eyes on me and Ryder. Ryder had tapped out because I do not think he wants to spare with me anymore.

"Uuuh, students, you can stop sparing with a partner because I want to do some 1 on 1 matches for everyone to see. Wesley and Blake, go to the center of the room and start sparing." Mr. Barker asked. It was a pretty close match but Blake won at the end.

"Ace and Hunter, please go to the center of the room and start sparing." This match was also a pretty close one also however compared to the first match, Ace had one quicker. I guess Ace has the most strength in his group of friends. Ace later spared with Blake and like the second match, Ace won.

"Ace and Luna, please go to the center of the room and spar." The P.E teacher announced. I suppose everyone thought Ace would say how he would totally win against a girl but I see his body shaking a little. I guess I have that effect on people.

We got onto the mat and after a few seconds, Ace attacked first. He aimed for my jaw which I ducked. He then tried to kick my stomach however I moved back. Ace also tried swip my feet and which I jumped to avoid it. I started to get tired while Ace started to get annoyed. I ended up grabbing his arm and putting him into a headlock resulting in him forced to have to tap out.

I guess everyone was shocked that I was able to beat Ace so quickly and easily since I was able to leave with anyone shouting and running after me. Poor Ace, I bet he is going to be so concerned of his reputation. I scurried over to my car and drove back to my house.

I have a mission today which consists of baiting another gang leader and killing him. I do not usually have to do this but the gang leader I am killing today had not given back my money that I loaned to him. Plus, usually many people are around him so I have to be careful.

I arrived at my house and walked inside into my office to find more information about this man. His name was David Jones. Turns out he had a wife and child but if my plan worked out than I do not think his wife would want him anymore anyways. I did not need any information since I would be killing him quite quickly.

I waited until it was 7:30 o'clock and started to get ready. I put on a black dress that reached my knees and paired it with red 6 inch heels. I put my hair in a high ponytail and added some concealer, eyeshadow and mascara with red lipstick to finish it off. I put in some brown contacts because the leader of the Dark Shadows are rumored to have grey eyes which I do so I could not show them. I do not need to wear contacts at school since I doubt anyone would know me. However I did not always have grey eyes. I once had beautiful dark blue eyes that shows so much life in them but that changed when everyone abandoned me. Now I have dull grey eyes that even the best emotion reader can not find anything. People say that the eyes are the doorway to one's mind. That statement is false for me.

I grabbed my 9mm gun and some knives and tucked it into my cloths. I started the engine to my lamborghini and drove towards the club. 9 o'clock is when I arrived at the club and that is when I spotted my target. I strutted over to the bar and ordered vodka. I drank all of the drink at once and winked at my target to catch his attention.

The plan had worked since I can see David heading towards me with a smirk on his face. Well let's get this party started. "Hey handsome!" David looked like he was in his mid 30's but he is pretty good looking if I say so myself however he is not me type. Plus, Mr. Jones is more than 12 years older than me!

"Hey beautiful." He then proceeded with a wink. I wanted to gag. "You want to dance with me?"

"Sure." He led me to the dance floor and we started dancing and let me tell you that he was one of the worst dancers I have ever seen in my life. I could feel his hand caress my body which I wanted to move away from disgust but I managed to remain having a calm complexation. "You wanna head out of here?" I winked.

"Lead the way." I led him into an abandoned alleyway and once we got there, David pushed me into a wall and started kissing me. His tongue was all slimy and gross. I pulled out my gun and pushed it into his stomach. It took him a few seconds to register that there was a metal thing poking him in the stomach.

Once he saw that it was a gun he panicked. "Hello! I am the leader of the Dark Shadows and I would like my money back." With some fake cheeriness to my voice.

"Just give me a few more days and I will return all the money to you. Please!" Mr. Jones begged.

"Well you see, it has already been a week late and I do not tolerate this kind of behavior so say goodbye!" By now I had turned my face into a grim expression.

"Please, I have a wife and a kid! I have a family!"

"We're thinking about our families are we now? It did not seem like that when you kissed me!" I interrogated with a tone of irritation. He did not reply. "Well bye bye now!" Bang. I fired my glock at his head as the gunshot sound echoed through the alleyway.

I can sense something was off by the way rocks had hit the ground. Someone had just witnessed a murder of mine. I see a shadow of a person that had a height of 179cm. I have very good observing skills if you could not tell already.

It seemed the person noticed my stare at him since he began to run. I chased after him catching up on him pretty quickly since I had received many long hours training. I tackled him onto the floor and proceeded to flip him over to find the culprit. I flipped him over and finally realised that he was...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.3K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
94.9K 2.4K 32
This is the story of a girl called Cassidy. She hasn't always had the best of luck in her life. First she was sold by her mother at the age of eight...
45.8K 3K 35
Cauldon is a Rogue and has been one ever since he left his family many years prior. His best friend has always been by his side since they were littl...
4.3M 99.7K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...