A Sinner's Chance (TaeKook FF)

By friz-96

•Werewolf AU Taehyung is the son of one of the most powerful Alphas in Korea. Unfortunately that is why his... More

Were-Universe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (M)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Not an update

Chapter 29 (M)

9.7K 402 28
By friz-96

3rd Person POV:

Taehyung and Jungkook had finally reached their room after an entire day of entertaining Aunt Maria. The woman was warm and funny, she kept you on your toes. Jungkook had a hard time concentrating all day as his mind had been occupied with the news she had brought. Taehyung had sensed Jungkook's mood through their bond.

Once they reached their room, Taehyung locked the door and turned to Jungkook.

"Kook, don't think about it."

Jungkook looked at him, his hands tugging at his clothes to change into something comfortable. He didn't reply but went back to changing into his sleeping attire.
Taehyung moved towards him, he held Jungkook's hands and caressed his face, trying to comfort him.
He leaned forward and pressed his lips to Jungkook's jaw, smirking as he saw his mate's eyelids shut, before he moved to his lips. Taehyung kissed Jungkook but realized that Jungkook wasn't kissing him back. His arms were around his waist, but he hadn't returned the kiss. Taehyung leaned back and arched an eyebrow, tapping on Jungkook's shoulder to make him open his eyes.

"Yah! At least kiss me when I kiss you!"

Jungkook just looked at him, his eyes boring into his. He seemed to think about it before he smiled teasingly.

"What will you do if I don't?"

"Yah!" Taehyung shoved Jungkook's shoulder making him stumble a step back. He continued to shove him until his legs hit the bed.

"Stop worrying and kiss me otherwise I'll...go sleep with Jimin!"
Taehyung rolled his eyes at his own threat, but he knew Jungkook loved to sleep cuddled up against him.

He gave a final push and Jungkook found himself on the bed, Taehyung hovering on top of him.
Taehyung looked down into the dark chocolate eyes staring up at him.

"Sleep with Jimin...and Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook snickered at the absurd image in his head making Taehyung smack his shoulder.

Taehyung pressed another soft kiss to Jungkook's lips, then he moved to his ear and down to his neck. He straddled him and looked down. His mate looked uncomfortable. Maybe he's just not feeling it...
Taehyung frowned and tried to get off Jungkook but was stopped by two hands clutching his hips hard.

"Wha..."

"Where are you going Tae?"

"You look uncomfortable."

"Yes, I'm uncomfortable...but I think only you can relieve me of my problem."

"Problem?"

Jungkook shifted under Taehyung until Taehyung was sitting directly above his hips, over his straining erection.
Taehyung looked up at Jungkook before a small smile graced his face.

"Is that the problem I'm feeling?"

"Yes, that you created."

"Oh, did I? Then I'll have to get rid of it too."

Taehyung bent down bestowing a kiss upon his mate's lips. He could never have enough of Jungkook's lips, they fit molded against his so perfectly, like they were made to. His fingers grazed Jungkook's shirt as he moved them downwards and brushed along his mate's hard-on. Jungkook arched his hips up, effectively rubbing up against Taehyung's hand completely.
Taehyung stopped to take a breath and started nipping Jungkook's lower lip.

"Fuck Tae..." Jungkook moaned.

"Yes, let's fuck Tae." Taehyung smirked at Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't help laughing at Taehyung's cheeky words.
He makes me laugh. He cares for me, he understands me, and he drives me crazy with that beautiful face and body of his. I really ought to thank the Moon Goddess.

Jungkook pulled himself out of his appreciative thoughts for Taehyung, he wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck, pulling him back down to merge their lips.
He could feel himself getting harder and he pushed his hips up again to rub against Tae's butt. Taehyung moaned into the kiss as he felt Jungkook's hands push into his pants, caressing him. Jungkook was sucking and biting his lips, his hands rubbing Tae's soft flesh while he humped Taehyung from under him.

Taehyung was in a state. He didn't know where he should focus first, his brain was in sensory over load. Jungkook was driving him insane, and Taehyung's need was bordering on painful. He tried to create more friction between their bodies, effectively making Jungkook growl as he turned them over.

Jungkook was quick to remove their clothes, leaving them naked against each other. He looked at Taehyung panting, his hands clutching the bedsheet, rumpling it more every second. He caught hold of Taehyung's hands, intertwining their fingers and firmly placing them besides Taehyung's head. The he leaned down to the two hardened nipples which were begging for his attention.

As soon as his tongue flicked one nipple, Taehyung arched up, wanting more, his moans growing louder.

"Jungkook. Just fuck me. I need you."

In answer Jungkook starting sucking on Taehyung's nipples one by one. Taehyung writhed uncontrollably under him, almost sobbing by now, his words came out as unintelligible moans.

"Jungkook! What t-the fffuck...are you-ugh-doing?"

Jungkook finally looked up at his mate's disheveled state. Taehyung was flushed pink, his hair was in disarray, his breathing erratic and his eyes were twinkling with unshed tears of pleasure.

Jungkook growled lowly, shifting Taehyung's wrists in his left one, as he pulled his arms above his head and leaned to the side to find lube in the drawer. Once he had successfully found and opened the lube, he squeezed out a huge amount and slathered his own hard member in it.

He let his hand drift down to Tae's hole and rubbed whatever was left onto him.
All the while he was looking at Taehyung who seemed to be mesmerized by the dominant waves of authority radiating off his mate.

Taehyung hadn't submitted to Jungkook until now, his wolf loved Jungkook, but his submission wasn't that easily earned.
He bucked his hips up and struggled against his mate's hold on his wrists but Jungkook just growled and tightened his hold, making Taehyung scowl and whimper simultaneously.

"Tae..." Jungkook said in a breathless whisper, "I love your hard headedness, but I swear, sometimes you don't know when's the right time."

Taehyung opened his mouth to quip back something but Jungkook didn't give him a chance. Jungkook aligned himself, and pushed into Taehyung, making the latter's breath hitch with a yell following seconds later.

"And now is definitely not the time." Jungkook growled in Taehyung's ear as he started moving at a fast pace that made Taehyung forget whatever they were saying.

"Kook! Uggh more!" Taehyung could only focus on the pleasure he was receiving as his mate moved inside him. Jungkook was hitting the right spots, making Taehyung feel blissed out but then he felt the earlier feeling of a painful need rise again.

He opened his eyes and looked above to find Jungkook looking down at him, his piercing focused on him. It would have made Taehyung blush if they hadn't been doing what they were. Taehyung just stared back as Jungkook increased his pace, the sounds of their bodies slammed together again and again.

"Taehyung...you're fucking amazing. Fucking amazing." Jungkook breathed out he felt Taehyung clutching around his member. Jungkook was close to his climax, but he wanted Taehyung to find his release first. He moved his hand to Taehyung's chest, pinching his nipples, making Taehyung elicit louder moans before he finally started rubbing his member. It took Taehyung a few seconds to cum after he felt Jungkook's warm, large hand around his member and his hole being assaulted at the same time.

Taehyung came with a loud yell of Jungkook's name, Jungkook following him as he came inside Taehyung and let his body fall.

Taehyung felt the day catching up to him, his body crumbling with the post-sex bliss, and he let sleep envelop him.

Jungkook re-gained his breath and shifted over, pulling out of Taehyung to find the other on the verge of sleep. He chuckled at his mate's blissed out and sleepy expression and received a blow on his chest from Taehyung's now free hands.
He didn't bother cleaning up today, he just laid there staring at Taehyung moving further into sleep. He kissed his sleeping mate, before he pulled the sheets snuggly around them.
Jungkook knew he had answered truly when he had said he would do anything to keep Taehyung beside him. He meant it with his heart and soul.

He would make sure they came out of the trial unscathed, he would do anything for his mate.

———————————
I have realised that writing smut is the most difficult thing ever and your never never satisfied with it. But then you're never satisfied with anything you write so idk.
Anyway, thanks for sticking to this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1.2K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...
1.6M 68.2K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...
3.2M 194K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
3.4M 207K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...