Voltron High School AU

By InsignificantBunny

FIRST BOOK I HAVE WRITTEN. It's embarrassing. As the name says. Shiro: Senior Allura: Junior Keith: Sophomor... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Continue??
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Author's Note
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Sorry
Attention!
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
THANK YOU!!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
How Should I Go About Ch. 15?
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Not an update. Help Me!
Still not an update...but 6k!
Chapter Twenty
Returning?
My Apologies

Chapter Twenty One

374 12 5
By InsignificantBunny

      "Katie...?" Allura asks. I stand still, waiting for them to say something to me other than asking what my name was. "You cut your hair Katie...it-it looks great on you!" Shiro said trying to make me forget about what he did. I continued to walk into the school. Hunk and I are standing face to face. Hunk looks at me "K-Katie?" He stutters. "Yeah?" I say in reply. He keeps this unemotional face, or a hard-to-read face.
   Hunk picks me up and spins me around. Making me jump at being startled. He then puts me down and has these cute sparkly eyes, with a big smile. "I love your new hair!!" He smiles brightly. "Th-thanks..." I blush while playing with the end of my short hair. The bell rings, signaling we have to head to class. "Bye Hunk!!" I smile and wave to him as I walk to class.

(Sorry for the short chapter and the lack of writing chapters. Things have been pretty hectic with me lately, especially since the semester is ending day after tomorrow. Thank you guys so much for everything!!)

~Inconsequential

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 6.8K 47
Fear. It came when the dead began to roam the streets and cities, but for Scarlett Evans it was always there. How people would react if they knew and...
16.9K 1.7K 27
This story is purely fan fiction 🧘‍♂️ Story about two souls... which didn't connect by any relationship.. but connected by nature and soul... what...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.7K 169 17
undeniably the state house has.. conflicts. in this story we have a large focus on California and Texas. yes this has many based current events...