Dear Evan Hansen One- shots

By I_cant_dig_elvis

Sincerely three, Kleinphy, Kleinsen, and tree bros one-shots. I LOVE sincerely three and it's my favorite shi... More

Boyfriends it is (sincerely three)
Your boy? (Kleinphy/Conman) (zolana)
Mistletoe boys (Kleinsen)
Cramps.. (kleinphy/conman)
Braces (sincerely three)
THAT picture (kleinphy/conman)
Plan (kleinphy/conman)
Boyfriends? (Kleinphy/conman)
Im Breaking Down (Kleinsen)
Man up (Kleinsen)
Cold (sincerely three)
Gay fanfic (kleinphy/conman)
Assembly (kleinphy/conman)
Have it all (Kleinsen)
Bet (sincerely three)
Y-O-U (Kleinsen)
Motel room (Sincerely three)
Dare Me? (Kleinsen)
Advice (Kleinsen)
Perfect kiss (Kleinphy/Conman)
Car Insurance (Kleinsen)
Asexual or gaysexual (Kleinphy/Conman)
To work on the Project? (Tree Bros)
Then I am (Sincerely Three)
Thank You (Kleinsen)
Say it Again (Kleinsen)
Valentines day special (Kleinsen)
Well~ (Sincerely Three)
A/N: Best friend application (please)
Proposal (Kleinsen)
Sick (TreeBros)
The In-Betweens (TreeBros)

School is Hell (Sincerely, Three)

1.6K 63 127
By I_cant_dig_elvis

A request for @CrabPeopleExsist lol I've been getting so many requests this weekend

T/W: homophobia, death

Evan sniffled, trying his darned best to conceal the snot pouring out of his nose. His boyfriends, Connor and Jared looked at him.

"Babe," Connor sighed. "Just admit it, you're getting sick."

"No I'm not." Evan huffed, his voice nasally due to congestion.

"Sure, Ev." Connor teased, scooting over and wrapping himself around the blonde to comfort him.

Jared got off the couch, wandering over to the kitchen, Heidi wasn't home so he was the one who needed to cook. He heated up some soup in he microwave, pouring a bowl for Evan and bringing him some hot tea too. He placed them on a tray and brought it back to the living room.

What he saw was a pile of boyfriends and a lot of kissing.

"Ugh, Connor!" Jared complained. "You can't kiss him! He's sick!"

"Whatever." Connor shrugged, going back to kissing him.

"Okay, well, I mean. I'm not gonna take care of you if you get sick cause of this."  The cronchiest boyfriend threatened. Connor just shrugged.

"C'mon Ev, lets get you to bed." Jared decided. Evan huffed.

"Hey! What about me?" Connor whined.

"We will sleep on the couch." Jared told him. "We have school tomorrow."

"No~" Evan pleaded.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm not gonna be a meanie like our Jare-bear over here." Connor cooed.

The tallest boy picked their blonde up and carried him to Evan's bedroom, which basically belonged to all three of them by now, Connor and Jared hardly slept at their own houses anymore.

Begrudgingly, Jared followed his two boyfriends.

Connor lifted up the covers and gently set Evan down on the bed, crawling in after him. Jared just shook his head at the two, tucking them in. He knew that Connor was going to be sick by morning.

He handed Evan the food, pushing his hair back and pecking him on the forehead. He pressed another kiss to Connor's cheek and wished them goodnight, heading to the living room.

Jared got himself settled on the couch, almost asleep when Heidi arrived home.

"Oh no, Jared." Heidi attempted to sympathize. "Are you in a fight with them?" Jared laughed.

"No, not at all. Evan's just sick. Connor didn't care but we can't all three miss school tomorrow."

Heidi let out a relieved sigh. "Thank God you're here to take care of my boys."

Jared raised his eyebrows, daring her to challenge him. "Actually, I believe they're my boys." He corrected her.

"I-, well, I suppose you are correct."

"Now, please." Jared urged her. "Get some sleep."

He watched as she got to her bedroom, he was finally able to go to sleep.

~

Jared woke up to his six am alarm, like he always does on Monday's. He groaned, rolling off the couch. His back hurt a lot, but he supposed it would hurt more if he had ended up sharing the couch with Connor.

He got dressed, ate, and brushed his teeth. Once he was finally presentable he went to check on his boyfriends.

He pushed the door open slowly, careful not to wake them.

Sure enough, he was right. Connor was sniffling in his sleep and was burning up when Jared felt his forehead.

He pulled out a piece of paper, writing them both a note for when they woke up to discover him gone.

Dear Evan,

I'm sorry that you're sick, babe. Just drink a lot of tea, I left out all the medicine that you will need (they're next to your anxiety meds). I love you.

Love, your favorite boyfriend, Jared

He finished the note of by drawing a heart at the end. He only had one sheet of paper so he had to write for Connor on the back.

Dear Connor,

I told you that you'd get sick. Yep, now you are sentenced to no cuddles for a week, that's what you get for making me go to Hell on my own. But, I still love you.

Sincerely (yes, this is how disappointed I am in you), your very pissed boyfriend (who still loves you anyways)

He folded the paper and left it on the nightstand, planting a kiss on both of his boyfriends heads before gathering his school supplies and rushing out the door.

He hopped in the car, throwing all his crap in the backseat. That's where Evan would've been sitting if he would've actually come to school.

~

Jared was right, without Evan to keep him looking on the bright side, and without Connor to protect him, the school day was Hell.

It was continuing to be Hell as Noah and his dumbass groupies cornered him against the edge of the pool.

"Guys, really? You're gonna beat me up the one day that Connor isn't here to scare you off. Y'all really are wimps if you're scared of such a sweetheart." Jared said, stalling. He didn't really know what he was stalling for. He was hoping that Connor would show up, but that wouldn't happen. Maybe, at least a teacher would show up and help him.

"Really?" Noah spat. "You think that that fucking fag is a sweetheart? Wow. Now we really know you deserve this."

Jared was only confused for a moment when he felt calloused palms press against his chest, pushing him backwards. He pulled in a hard breath and he fell into the pool.

Jared tried to pull his way up, he struggled for almost three minutes but Noah's cronies kept kicking his head underwater. He looked up, only seeing a bleary image of his murderers laughing.

~

"Connor, it's been two hours since school ended. He should've been home a long time ago. He should've at least texted." Evan panicked.

"Ssh, ssh. Jared's strong, he'll be fine. He probably stopped at lush and just can't decide what flavor he wants." Connor joked. He wished he could actually believe what he was saying. Whatever happened to Jared, he knew that it was his fault. He shouldn't have been so stupid and gotten sick in the first place.

Connor's phone rung, he looked at the screen which read "Jare's Mom".

"See, it looks like he stopped at his moms house, he probably forgot his phone at school again." He told Evan.

Evan nodded, perking up. Connor answered the phone, putting it on speaker for Evan.

"Hey, Jare." Connor tried, but instead, he was met with sobbing. It was Jared's mom.

"I-I'm sorry that I have to be the one to tell you." She sobbed.

"What? Tell us what?!" Evan asked, breathing quickly. Connor wanted to comfort the blonde, but he was basically in the same boat.

"Jared. H-he. In the pool."

"Oh. He went to the pool?" Connor questioned, knowing that wasn't true, but hoping with his whole heart.

"N-no. These boys- they-they pushed him d-down. The swim coach found him."

Connor wrapped his body around Evan, both their bodies racked in sobs. Connor couldn't even bring himself to hang up the phone. He was still waiting for the shout of "pranked!"

They both spent the rest of their lives wishing for that one word.

~

"Papa? Daddy?" Colleen squeaked.

"Yes, sweetie?" Connor and Evan asked, admiring the small, beautiful voice of their miracle daughter.

"Why can't I go to Hailey's birthday party, again? It's just swimming." She whined.

The two men breathed in deeply.

"Well..."

A/N I'm sorry, but, honestly, I'm really proud of that. There wasn't a definite ending really provided, Michael in the Bathroom came on and I got so sad that I just went with this.

Me writing angst: yass gotta love that
Me reading angst: ahh wtf who writes this shit

Also... thanks so much for 6k!!

Have an amazing day, loves💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 17 12
TRIGGER WARNING: Suicide Attempt, Self-Harm, Anxiety, Panic Attack, Bipolar Disorder, etc. Connor Murphy was always scared of himself, so to make up...
227K 8.6K 35
【Completed】 This is a fanfiction of Evan and Connor from Dear Evan Hansen. Treebros, correct? Connor Murphy starts to hang out with Evan Hansen. He w...
119K 2.1K 42
i listen to be more chill way and dear evan hansen too much. i ship jeremy with michael and evan with connor people writes stories about them. i wa...
6.9K 162 37
Be More Chill and mostly Dear Evan Hansen one shots! I'll do angst, fluff, and mostly ships. NO SMUT mostly because I'm bad at it. a lot of these are...