LOVE

By ibriclarke

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm home, but sometimes home isn't the best place to be." More

Copyright.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thireteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Sequel is OUT!

Chapter Twenty Five

3.3K 151 18
By ibriclarke

"My bitches pretty hustlers........Pretty ass bitch. I can only fuck pretty ass dick." I rapped with my headphones on acting like I was performing. Today was finally the day I was able to leave the hospital, after being here for six days. I was drained, a little scared to see everyone again, but I knew my family, and friends would help me out.Turning around I jumped seeing my dad smiling at me while holding my sneakers. Holding my chest I rolled my eyes while he continued to laugh.

You need to be a performer with the fucking energy you have! I should have recorded that." He said handing me them, as I immediately put them on wasting time.

"Maybe I will."

"You ready to go I just signed your discharge papers?"

"Yea. I miss the world. This hospital bed ain't it. Don't wanna be in another one until I'm giving birth."

"Fuck you mean giving birth? You got something you want to tell me?" He said as his face dropped with a now serious expression."

No. In the future is what I am talking about. Too young to be popping out babies. Don't worry you'll be a grandpa soon though." Making sure I have everything I walked all over the room, taking the flowers, balloons, and giant sized teddy bears people brought in my hands, and some in his.

Walking out we made sure to cover a bunch of people with camera's wanting to see Tonya Lyon's niece, that was kidnapped. Getting in the car he immediately pulled off, as we rode in silence.Arriving I got my stuff with his help and went right in the house.

"Well, who is going to watch her because she needs to not be alone right now. This is terrible timing." I heard my Aunt Tonya say as she was talking to my mom, making me wonder where she was going.

"Obviously not her damn daddy, he is busy with his own life to help out his child. I'll do it, Tonya goes back to work."

"No, I will" Aunt Tonya refused.

"Like ya' husband was too busy fucking Jake from State Farm leaving you?" My dad said coming from behind me revealing our presence making her scold him.

My aunt had come home one night from a long day at work to greet her husband with some lovin' until she heard moaning from the door. Running up the stairs she was met with seeing her husband sucking a white man's dick before he bent over and took it. She was heartbroken but made sure to take all his money in the divorce.

"First of-"

"No Carol. First of all, don't speak on what you don't know. I care about my child because I'm here ain't I. I might have to work far from them but I'm here when it's needed."

I need you here when it's not just for an emergency.

"Can we not talk about this when the baby is in the room?"

"I'm not a child! I don't need anyone talking down on my dad because regardless that's my dad. I do however need a father, yes you have a job, but when you ejaculated in my mother you should have known you needed to be here!" Frustrated I went up the stairs wanting to be alone.

"And I want my aunt's!"I knew my mom had to go to vacations sometimes for work to defend clients at other locations, but like my aunt said this was terrible timing. I just wanted to be surrounded by love, and every child can find love with their mother. All I want in life is to be happy and be loved. Period.Like clockwork my phone texted, and I received a text from Keyshawn.

Smiling at him caring, I answered back with a short version of the truth.

It meant a lot to me that he would share his house with me, but I didn't want to crowd him with my problems.

I did want to see him, but I knew he needed to rest, and not worry about me for a while. Taking my mind off the recent events, I called Lauren to see how she was doing."

Hey, Trinity? Are you okay?" Her mom picked up her phone making me smile looking in the camera.

Lauren's mom loved me, and I for damn sure loved her.

"I'm okay, thanks for asking. How are you?"

"I'm good now that my second daughter is home, but you need to come over soo-"

"Mom oh my god why are you always touching my phone. Who's on it?" Lauren yelled cutting her off.

"¿Quién paga la factura en este teléfono? yo. No me preguntes por qué lo estoy tocando." Her mom yelled at her handing her phone making me laugh. I knew she said something to the fact of she pays her phone bill so she shouldn't be asking her why she's touching her phone.

"Damn. Hello?" Lauren said making me laugh as she mugged her mom."

Hey. I was just checking on you to see what I missed while I was.. you know." Nodding her head she asked me if I was good, and I nodded telling her yea. I was honesty over people asking me the same question.

"Well me, and Raymond are back together again. I needed someone to deal with all the stuff going on, and he was the only one there to comfort me. I'm thinking about giving him my virginity but I don't know." She stated with confusion written all over her face, as I looked at her trying to read her body language.

"Don't rush anything Lauren. However, if you feel like your ready then do it. I thought you wanted to wait until marriage?" Eyeing her I raised my eyebrow up at her, as she didn't know what to say.

"He's not forcing you, is he?" I asked concerned but she immediately shook her head no denying it.

"No of course not. If he was I wouldn't even be considering doing anything with him. Anyone who incapable of waiting for me does not need to be having sex with me."

"Damn right. Hold on Shyan calling me, I'ma add her." Letting her in the call we talked for a few before Lauren made us be quiet.

"Wait for guys I have a question. Are you listening?"

"You made us be quiet of course we're listening," Shyan said as we gave her our undivided attention.

"I was using the bathroom, and then there was liquid on my panties. Am I pregnant?" Her face showed a scared face, and I couldn't help but feel irritated. How could a virgin think she was pregnant.

"It could be discharged." Shyan and I said in unison.

"No, it was like clear, and slimy." Not even having to think we busted out laughing leaving Lauren in confusion. She was so innocent, and not knowing about stuff, I didn't understand how she thought she was ready to learn about sex.

"What?"

"You were wet." Gasping she was shocked as if she didn't know her vagina could do such a thing.

"I can't breathe. I ca-" Shyan was cut off by falling off the bed bringing her phone with her. Busting out laughing again I didn't understand how this chill phone call was getting so out of hand. Feeling my phone vibrate I clicked the message, and seen Keyshawn had texted.

Smiling at the message I went back after texting 'okay', and continued talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1K 17
You grabbed my hand at my lowest.
12.4K 487 41
you never know what to expect out in the ghetto.
189 11 21
41.7K 1.5K 22
It's hard out here for a prostitute, that's why I have to get out, Feel me?