Not Your Luna (Formerly His R...

By Chloexx919

He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I Have A Question...
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Author's Note

Authors Note

2.5K 40 1
By Chloexx919

There is mature content in this book. If you can't handle it, then please don't read this book, I guess. I don't support bullying, rape, cutting, any kind of self-harm, or harm in general. There will be a lot of cursing in this book. There may potentially b some steamy scenes.

I'm open to your thoughts so please comment and please tell me what you think. But please don't leave rude comments about myself or other readers. That shit's just unacceptable and will be deleted and reported.

I own this book. It is copyrighted. All of the chapters, characters, epilogues, etc. Any violation of this copyright by unauthorized copying or distribution of this book is unlawful and punishable by fines or jail time. I would not recommend it.

I hope you enjoy reading it.

-Chloe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 2.2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
1.2M 43.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
896K 19.9K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...
12.1K 362 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...