My Wish to Change this "Trash...

By Akane_Levi

Kazz is just your average Otaku. That otaku you know that rants about how bad Diabolik Lover is. "I mean com... More

Character Description
Author's Note: Saving Ideas?
Chapter 1: My "Wish"
Chapter 2: Transmigrated
Chapter 3: Orphanage
Extra: This Body *Must Read
Chapter 4: Mukami's Escape Plan
Chapter 5: Escape
Chapter 7: My Question
Chapter 8: The King's Blood
Chapter 9: System Dream
Chapter 10: Adam and Eve
Chapter 11: Love
Chapter 12: Love Hurts
Chapter 13: Lov- What Now?
Chapter 14: Wish Plan
Chapter 15: My Goodbye
Chapter 16: Energy Insufficient
Chapter 17: Strangers
Chapter 18: Beginning
Chapter 19: A Fool (Carla and Shin Part 1)
Chapter 20: Friends (Carla and Shin part 2)
Chapter 21: Pet (Carla and Shin part 3)
Chapter 22: Whispering Battle (Carla and Shin part 4)
Chapter 23: Duel (Carla and Shin part 5)
Extra: Yaoi Scene (Read "My Goodbye" First)
Chapter 24: Impure Vampires ( Carla and Shin part 6)
Author's Announcement (Very Important!)
Chapter 25: Menae (Carla and Shin part 7)
Chapter 26: Body Check (Carla and Shin part 8)
Chapter 27: Conversation (Carla and Shin part 9)
Chapter 28: Bed Time (Carla and Shin part 10)
Chapter 29: Memory (Karlheinz part 1)
Chapter 30: First Night (Karlheinz part 2)
Chapter 31: The Lesson (Karlheinz part 3)
Chapter 32: Dinner (Karlheinz part 4)
Chapter 33: Big Brother's Worry (Karlheinz part 5)
Announcement: Taking a Break
Chapter 34: Day 1 (Karlheinz Part 6)
Chapter 35: Finally Some Character Growth (Karlheinz Part 7)
Chapter 36: Strawberry Cake and Pepper (Karlheinz Part 8)
Chapter 37: Story Time (Karlheinz Part 9)
Chapter 38: Dinner Atmosphere (Karlheinz Part 10)
Chapter 39: Experiment Materials ( Karlheinz Part 11)
Announcement: The Next Update

Chapter 6: Human to Vampire

23.6K 1K 155
By Akane_Levi

Karlheinz, the King of Vampires. Currently, in front of Kazz, with his white hair flowing due to the wind and his shining golden eyes staring at him, Kazz felt he saw an Angel.

He has 30 seconds left to live, instead of saying the most helpful word, "help," Kazz spoked what's in his mind.

With much difficulty, Kazz stared at the Vampire King and said with a cute smile, "My Angel." After saying those words, he closed his eyes and lost his consciousness.

Karlheinz, a vampire lacking deep feelings of affection towards anyone, actually felt a spark! His eyes widened at this sudden feeling. "This little guy is interesting...He will be perfect for my experiments..."

In those last 5 seconds of the countdown, Karlheinz replaced Kazz's heart with a magical one and turned Kazz into a vampire. He held the unconscious Kazz like a baby and walked towards the orphanage to save the Mukami brothers.

Karlheinz Mansion (Aka. Mukami's Mansion in the Future.)

Even before Kazz opened his eyes, he knew that he became a vampire. How would explain not having a heartbeat then?

"You're awake." A voice came from his shoulder startled him since he didn't felt the other person's presence!

Calming himself, Kazz faced the Vampire King. Instead of screaming like an idiot, Kazz smiled and asked an adorable question, "You're our Angel, aren't you?" Kazz shifted his glance to the Mukami brothers who were still unconscious, in one huge bed.

Karlheinz smirked, "Yes, I am your Angel, but I am also the one who turned you pitiful humans into monsters. I will bring you more suffering...Am I still an angel in your eyes?"

"Monster? Pfft Hahaha... The most frightening in this world are humans, isn't that right, Karlheinz?" Kazz innocent nature suddenly turned into a feisty kitten, ready to use its claws to scratch you.

Karlheinz was surprised but he still kept his charming smile. "How do you know me?" Clearly amused he asked curiously.

"Karlheinz, the Vampire King. I heard rumors about you in the orphanage (Yeah, from the Wikia) ... Your identity also explains why I'm still alive and the circle of bats I saw before.... Karlheinz, what did you do to my heart?" Kazz clearly remembered that his heart was shot, unless...

"I replaced it. It's a magical heart similar to the one I gave to your brother over there, but yours is different; I actually used a small portion of my heart to make yours." Karlheinz pointed to his chest and continued, "Sadly...You're going to be like me... You will be incapable to love someone..." Karlheinz didn't mention that Kazz would also inherit ¼ of his powers and possibly more.

"Is that so?" Kazz tilted his head and was unaffected by the King's words. It doesn't really matter, I came from another world...Speaking of world... What should I do about my Wish?

Just when Kazz was going to think of a plan, the Mukami brothers woke up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 2.4K 29
Habiki Komori has lived most of his life in his own little bubble, trying to protect himself as much as possible from all the hardships he faced in l...
51.3K 1.4K 30
*USED TO BE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST* Ayumi Komori is the total opposite of her older sister Yui Komori, especially when it comes to personality. Out...
216 6 2
A simple dream, and poouufff, I give you a fresh one shot ^^. And if you don't like this idea that I write... I think the door lady is waiting for y...
508K 6K 18
"How many times are you gonna let this happen? I think you want this, such a slut." He chuckled then licked across your neck making you moan again. ~...