Tu Chahiye

By xeniani

A beautiful love story of two people who became together by destiny before they could even realize. written b... More

chapter 1
Introduction
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter EXAMπŸ˜₯
Promo
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Promo
Chapter 9A
Chapter 9B

chapter 8

1K 62 13
By xeniani

Sorry Sorry a big Sorry for being so late..But Thank You so so so so much for 2K views 😍😍... And as a gift of 2K views enjoy lots of anupre moments 😍😘😘

Prerna's POV

Today was one tiring day . We visited a lot of places. I was feeling so tired because last night I couldn't sleep properly and today was so hectic. I quickly took a hot shower to relax my body . I wore a lose t-shirt and pajama and I was ready to sleep. I laid down on my bed but sleep was far away from me.

I closed my eyes hoping that after few minutes I will fall sleep. But I started recalling last night's events . How Anurag came and consoled me. How he handled me.

I stood up and went to terrace . It's the only place which can give me peace. Took a deep breath.

"Waise ladka bura nahi ha . Aaj usne maa , papa ko kuchh nahi bataya Kal raat k barema. It was a great relief. Agar usne kuch bata dia hota toh wo log bekar ma pareshan ho jate. Mujhe Anurag ko thank you bolna chahiye. Haa I should thank him" thinking this I took my phone in my hand and open my phone book.

Yes. I have his number . How?

Flashback :

We were roaming around different places and we had our lunch in a 5 star restaurant . There Nivi di and I went to use the rest room .

While Nivi di was freashing up she gave me her bag . After few seconds I felt some kind of vibration in it . I took out her phone and saw Anupam her boyfriend was calling her. Yup Nivi di has a boyfriend and everybody of her family knows about him and they are happy with the fact.

Suddenly it stopped vibrating and I saw the call was cut. I was about to put the phone back when something stricked in my head. I went to Nivi di's phone book and searched for the number I wanted . To my surprise she doesn't have any kind of lock in her phone. She is too much of a free person I tell u. And here I found his number named Onu❤

Ohk don't get any wrong sign coz I want his number only to say thank you and sorry. Because I know after what happened I can't talk to him . Not so soon. So I saved his number and kept the phone back inside her bag.

After a while Nivi di came and we joined other at the table.

Flashback Ends
------------------------------
Whole day I tried to text him but I was afraid what if he forgot about the whole incident and my text will make him remember all that. What if he says something to maa papa now?

Thinking all this I couldn't text him all day . Now I really think  that I should thank him . He didn't said anything to maa papa but he remembered everything as he was asking me if I was ok or not whenever he got chance.

So without delaying I texted him to come to the terrace. I just hope he haven't slept yet. And I can face him easily.

I signed deeply and waited for him standing on the terrace.
-----------------------------------

Anurag's POV

I received from an unknown number which said "can u come to the terrace . Please."

At first I was surprised that who would be texting me to come to terrace at this hour and that too an unknown number.

And suddenly my mind call out one name "Prerna".

"Yes . Yeh Prerna he hogi. Kya usse phirse kuch hua? Is she ok? Usse phirse panic attack toh nahi agaya?" Thinking all possible things I hurriedly ran towards the terrace .

In few seconds I was standing at the door of the terrace. I went inside looking for Prerna and when I was about to call her I saw her standing near the railing with her eyes closed. 

I don't know how but I got lost in her. The moon light was directly falling on her her face making it glow.

"Beautiful" was the only word which was running inside my head.

Whole day she was quite . She only used to nod or reply in two , three words if anyone would ask her something. I knew something was bothering her and that was related to what she was saying last night.

Remembering about last night I got my sense back that she has texted me to come here. I hope she is ok.

Chuckling all  the thoughts I decided to call her.

"Prerna" I called her

She shirked a bit because of my sudden call. Then she turned towards me.

Prerna turned when she heard someone called her and saw Anurag was standing at the door looking at her.

"Hi" said Prerna with a small smile on her face.

"Hey" Anurag also replied with a smile.

And there was silence every where. Both where looking at every corner except each other.

Prerna was thinking how to say thank you to Anurag and here Anurag was getting worried that why she called her. He wanted to ask her but couldn't understand if he should ask or not.

Not being able to hold for long finally Anurag spoke bringing Prerna out of her thoughts.

"Prerna are you ok? I mean tumhe phirse attack aaye kya? Have you seen a bad dream again?" He said all in one breath but politely . His concern was visible in his voice.

Prerna didn't relied and she was looking at Anurag with a surprised face. When she was not replying Anurag became more worried .

"Prerna please speak up. Kya hua ha? Are u not feeling good? That dream is still bothering you? Should I call uncle and aunty? Wait I should..." Saying this he turned to go to Prerna's parents room.

Prerna's eyes got widened and she stopped him .

"No..no...no Anurag maa papa ko kuch mat kehna please. They will get worried. I am fine. Its just that....." She couldn't complete and looked away .

Anurag looked at her and waited for her to continue. But Prerna was again drawn into her thinking process.

Sighing Anurag held Prerna's hand and made her sit at the same corner where he found her last night. Prerna was surprised with Anurag's this act and was just looking at him.

"Prerna relax. Tumhe jo kehna ha tum keh sakti ho. How will I understand if you won't say?" Anurag softly told her.

"Nahi Anurag wo... Wo actually .. I was just saying......" She was shattering badly. Prerna was confused because of her own act . That why she is not being able to speak . This was weird for her. She never behaved like this.

"Prerna" she looked at Anurag when she heard her calling.

Hmm...Hmm...Hmm......

Anurag forwarded his right had towards her. Prerna gave him a confused look thinking why he was doing that.

"Friends?" Anurag said with a sweet smile on his face.

Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya

Prerna looked at him and thinking for a while.

"Friends" saying this Prerna smiled softly and kept her hand on his.

Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya

As soon as Prerna kept her hand on his both of them felt a different kind of emotion building in their heart. Shiver went through their body. His warm hand was making her cold ones warm and comfortable. Both were looking at each other as they were thinking it might be happening because it's the first time they held each other's hand.

Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu
Daayein main tere,
baayein tu
Hoon rut main, hawayein tu
Saathiya

"Friends" Anurag smiled widely saying it again.

They left their hands and sat looking at each other.

"So now that we are friends you can share what u want Prerna . Tum share kar sakti ho. Main tumhe Judge nahi karunga." Anurag said sincerely. The concern in his voice was making Prerna's heart flutter.

Sighing deeply Prerna said "I-I am sorry Anurag and thank you."

Finally she said what she wanted to say same morning . She felt like a huge burden got off from her chest. She was feeling relief .

And here Anurag got confused with her confession.

"What? Thank you.... Sorry ? Kya bol rahi ho tum?" He made a confused look and asked her.

"Wo Kal raat because of me you had to wake up from your sleep and you came here . You got scared of my behavior so sorry for that . And thank you for consoling me and not saying to maa papa about last night." Prerna said and looked at Anurag who was giving her a stunned look.

For a moment Anurag kept quiet and was looking at her. Now Prerna was feeling worried if she had said something wrong or what.

"Aaa..Anurag say something" Prerna said looking  at him.

Anurag came out of his thoughts and smiled to his own and said "Prerna Sharma you don't know the rules of friendship right?"

"Huh!" Prerna looked at him all confused.

"Yes you don't know the rule of friendship that you don't say thank you or sorry to your friends."Anurag said with a sweet smile on his face . Prerna smiled understanding his words and was about to say something when Anurag again started saying .

"Prerna you don't need to be sorry and u don't even need to say thank you. See life kab kya ho kisi ko nahi pata. Kal meri jagah koi aur bhi ho sakta tha. Mujhe jet leg k wajese nind nahi arahi thi toh main terrace pe araha tha to get some fresh air aur tabhi maine tumhari rone ki awaz suni. Agar main nahi ata toh aisa bhi ho sakta tha ki tum raat bhar aise he roti aur tumhari health kharab ho jati aur uncle aunty bhi pareshan ho jate toh jo hua achhe k lia hua. Aur rahi baat batani ki toh i know hume taklif me dekh k humare parents worried ho jate ha toh maine unhe nahi bataya . So phirse sorry ya thank you bolne ki koshish bhi mat karna ." Anurag said the last part sternly and Prerna nodded her head smilingly.

Anurag also smiled at her and they both Sat their looking up in the sky where the moon was glowing and the stars were shinning surrounding it making the it the most beautiful scenery to watch.

------------------------------------------

Prerna's Parents Room

Veena was sitting infront of the dressing table applying some cream on her skin lost in her thoughts . Rajesh came out of the washroom and saw Veena lost in her thoughts . He knew what was bothering her. He went close to her and holding her by shoulder startling her and made her sit on the bed while he himself sat beside her.

"Kya hua? Kyu pareshan ho?" Rajesh asked her holding her hands.

"Kuch nahi. Thori thak gayi hu." Veena said looking down at their hands.

"Tumhe achhi tarhase pata ha ki tum kuch chupa nahi sakti . Toh batado . Dil pa baat rakhne se parishani badh jati ha." Rajesh softly said to his wife looking at her.

Veena looked at him and sighing deeply said "Kal Moloy bhai sahab aur Mohini ne jo bola uss barema soch rahi thi."

"Kya bola ?" Rajesh gave her a confused though he knew what she was talking about but he wanted her to open up.

"Aap bhi na.." Veena made and annoyed face and continued " bhul gaye Kal unhone Anurag aur Prerna ki shaadi k barema bola tha. Kaise manle yeh hum. Ladka Anurag bura nahi ha . Pata ha mujhe . Par abhi dono chote ha.  Duniya ka kya dekha ha unhone. Ek dusre ko jante bhi nahi ha wo thikse. Upar se Anurag rehta ha New York. Kuch dino k lia aaya ha . Manlia is bech ma dono ki baate hogi par itne kam time ma koi pure life ka decision thori le sakte ha . Jab wo New York chale jayenge toh dono bhul bhi ja sakte ha ek dusre ko." Veena said all this without a halt and Rajesh was smiling all this while .

"Apko hasi arahi ha ?" Veena asked him annoyingly watching her husband smiling when she was getting so worried.

" Hasu nahi toh kya karu? Meri biwi itnisi baat ko leke itni pareshan ha toh hasi toh ayegi he na." Rajesh said smilingly.

" Yeh itnisi baat kaise lagti ha apko?" Now veena got angry and was about to stand up when Rajesh held her hand and again made her sit.

"Veena... Moloy aur Mohini bhabi ne sirf unki dil ki baat rakhi ha humare samne . Unhone yeh nahi bola ki hum apne bacho ko force kare. Aage jaa k kuch bhi ho sakta ha. Islia toh hum bacho ko kuch nahi bolenge is chez k barema . Unhe agar koi aur pasand agaya ek dusre k lia toh hum wahi manlenge." Rajesh said lovingly to make his wife understand.

Sighing deeply Veena said " aur aagar undono ko koi aur pasand nahi aaye aur jaise Mohini aur Moloy bhai sahab chahte ha waise hua toh? Agar usi bech ma unko meri beti k saath salo pehle hua hadsa k barema pata chala aur wo log piche mur gaye toh ? Anurag ne meri beti accept nahi kia toh?"
Rajesh got up from bed and walked towards the window beside the bed . He looked out side and hurt, guilt and helplessness was clearly visible in his eyes.

"Yeh darr mere andar bhi ha Veena . Baat sirf Anurag ki nahi ha . Koi aur ladka ya uska parivar yeh baat janne k baad kya karega wo bhi hume sochna chahiye." Rajesh said and went towards Veena . He kneeled down infront of her . And wipped her tears.

"Moloy mera bachpan ka dosth ha Veena . Usse janta hu main.  Janta hu ke wo kaisa ha . Aur Anurag uska beta ha. Samjahdar ha , itni kam umar ma wo itna mature ha toh aage jake wo aur mature ho ga. Uske reaction ko leke mujhe utna parishani nahi ha . Wo kuch galat nahi karega. Moloy ka beta ha woh" Rajesh said smilingly to Veena who slightly smiled seeing her husband's trust on his friend.

"Abhi tum iss barema maat socho. Agar unhone phir is barema kuch kaha toh hum unhe sab bata denge. Kyu ki main apne dosth se kuch nahi chupana chahta jab usne apne dil ma aise arman rakhe ha. Ok?" Rajesh said and wipped Veena's tears.
Veena nodded her head .

"Abhi aap so jaiye. Thak gayi hogi aap. Saab chinta chod dijiye. Hmm.." Rajesh said made Veena lay down on the bed and he himself layed beside her turning off the lights .

At Terrace

Anurag and Prerna were silently sitting beside each other looking up in the sky. The silence was so comfortable and soothing. They don't know for how long they were sitting like this. Lots of things were running into their mind as well as in their heart.

"Anurag" Prerna called him still looking at the sky .

"Hmm" Anurag hmmd titling his head towards Prerna .

Sighing deeply Prerna said " tum nahi puchoge ki Kal maine sapne ma kya dekha? Ya aisa kya hua jisse maine aise react kia?"

Anurag smiled to himself and said "No." And continued looking the sky.

Prerna looked at him with a shocked face and with difficulty asked "par.. par kyu nahi janna ha tumhe? I mean agar.." she was stopped by Anurag .

"Agar mere jagah koi aur hota toh tumse puchta k kya hua tha right?" He asked looking at her and she nodded with confused face.

Anurag smiled and turned fully towards her and said " main tumse nahi puchunga k kya hua . Tumne kya dekha . Sapna tha ya real life ma kuch hua tha jisse tumhe aise sapne aate ha . Kal raat tumhe dekh k itna toh mujhe pata chal gaya ha ki uss topic se tum uncomfortable ho jaogi. Toh main tumse kuch nahi puchunga."

Prerna was looking at Anurag  with a stunned look while he continued " aisa nahi ha Prerna ki mujhe nahi janna . Janna ha k aisa kya hua tha ya tumne aisa kya dekha. Par main chahta hu tum mujhe khud bolo . Nahi mere puchne par bolo."

He held her hand and looking into her eyes he said " tum jab comfortable feel karogi taab mujhe bolna Prerna nahi mere puchne par. Jab tumhe lage ga ki tum share kar sakti ho . Tum comfortable ho koi awkwardness nahi ha tabhi share karna . Tum jab chahogi main ussi wakt sunne k lia taiyar rahunga . And that is Anurag Basu 's promise."

Prerna had a little tears in her eyes but she was smiling . Anurag also smiled watching her smile .

"waise mujhe ek baat toh janna ha " Anurag said and Prerna looked at him and asked "kya?"

"Yehi ki tumhe mera number kaha se mila? Jaha tak mujhe yad ha  mere aane k baad se humne achhe se baat toh ki nahi aur abhi thori der pehle hum friends bane. Toh mera number kaha se mila?" Anurag asked all this with a naughty smile .

Prerna looked here and there thinking what she should say.

"Aree batao Prerna . Tum keh sakti ho. Haa sach ma ." Anurag said hiding his smile looking at her nervousness.

"Wo..woo Nivi di se lia." Prerna said looking down and continued "actually Kal k bad mujhe tumhe thank u bolna tha aur sorry bhi toh socha tha msg kar k bolu isslia tumhara number lia tha . Phir mujhe laga ki aise bolna thik nahi hoga toh tumhe yaha bula lia. Sorry agar tumhe bura laga ho toh."

Anurag smiled and said "aree tum phir sorry bol rahi ho bhul gayi kya hum dosth ha . Aur dosto me no sorry no thank you. Aur ha mujhe bura nahi laga. Main ek ladka hu ladki nahi jo choti choti bato pa naraz ho jau." Anurag said the last line teasingly .

Prerna looked at him and said sternly " hum ladkiya choti choti bato pa gussa nahi hote ha "

"Aree hoti ho na . See maine abhi bas apna point bola aur tum kaise gussa ho gayi." Anurag said trying hard to control his smile looking at Prerna's annoyed face .

"No I am not getting angry." Prerna said trying hard to look calm .

"Yes. You are." Anurag said and winked at her .

"Anurag!!" Prerna said wincing cutely

"Prerna" Anurag also said in the same manner playfully .

They looked at each other and then started laughing their heart out.
"Good . Aise he smile karte rehna . Achhi lagti ho." He said and left her hand. Prerna looked away but both were smiling .

"Umm.. Anurag raat bohot ho gayi ha . You should rest." Prerna said thinking that last night he couldn't sleep because of her and today they went to a lot places so he might be tired.

Anurag nodded and got up from where he was sitting . He held a hand out for Prerna . Prerna looked at his hand then at him. She smiled and kept her hand on his and got up.

They both went to their room . Prerna was about to enter inside when Anurag called her.

"Oye ladki aapne naye dosth ko good night nahi bologi?" Anurag said with a teasing smile on his face .

Prerna smiled and playfully said "good night ladke"

"Very good night ladki" Anurag also said playfully .

Both laugh at their acts and went inside their room after call it a day.

A big surprise is coming soon ....
Stay tuned
Stay blessed
Stay happy
Keep smiling
Always 😊

manan_smilie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1K 40
#Truesoulmates series(book-2) ●●●●●●●●●●●● If two hearts are meant to be together,no matter how long it takes,how far they go,how tough it seems ,fat...
114 13 17
Destiny's alcoholic step father has been abusive to her for quite some time. She's learned to take care of her little sister, and make sure she's saf...
21.4K 1.1K 13
It's a story of two childhood friends, Anurag and Prerna. After a very long time, they met again. How they gonna meet again? How they will react re...
368 62 29
Mahir and Avantika meets in college. They become best friends. Gradually their friendship becomes deeper and it changes into a relationship. They fal...