Soulmates (Damian x Reader)

By Batboys_Lover1939

Damian and Y/N were best friends from first sight and now they stay best friends but what they both don't kno... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
😨😨.....😨😨
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 4

928 18 3
By Batboys_Lover1939

I am back finally, for December break I went on vacation but then I got back and now I started school again ( Ughhhh🤮🤮😭😭) so now then its 2019 and hopefully summer will come faster here is chapter four to soulmates.

Previous Chapter- I noticed them look down at our intertwined hands so I pulled away. I put my hand behind my back and heard Damian sighed "everything's fine again" I walked past them and back to my room only to walk in and see my friends chatting until they turned their attention to me "how was your day with the prince" I sighed "good" I got ready for bed and crawled under the covers "goodnight guys".

A/N- sorry I couldn't find one with a hood, and all that red is midnight blue :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early as usual and I put on a different training uniform so I could stretch before I train today. I gotta stay flexible I walked out putting my hair up in a ponytail pulling it tight then I ran into someone. I looked up to see Damian so I smiled "how's you moring prince" he rolled his eyes "Y/N" I chuckled as we started walking towards the training room "i'm just kidding, but seriously how your morning going Damian" he smiled "pretty well actually" I smirk "is it because of me" he rolled his eyes and turned around walking the other way so I frowned but then chuckled and kept walking to the training room.

                                 Y/N's Training uniform

Once I made it there I went to a good spot on a matt and did some leg stretches with my arms also being stretched then I started doing splits and my scorpion I closed my eyes going into my back bend then lifting a leg up flipping over.

Damian's P.O.V

After I walked away I still made my way to the Training room coming across my Grandfather and Mother they smiled at me "come Damian, do you happen to know where Y/N is we need you both" I nod "she said she went to stretch so i'm assuming the training room" they nodded Once we got there Y/N was in a bridge stretch and there was a lot of the guys crowding around watching and some watching from a distance I clenched my fist at the sight and turned away my mother stepped up "Y/N I need you to come with me".

 She finally opened her eyes flipping over and landing perfect they walked over to me and grandfather she looked at me "you look a little red Damian, are you ok" I turned away "how do you deal with that" I heard her chuckle "I really personally don't care you get used to it after awhile but I don't know why there so freaking dead set on staring" she walked out. I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see mother smiling at me so I sighed and walked to the 'throne room' to see Y/N had changed and putting on a mask to cover her mouth then she turned to us putting her sorards on her back holster "how did you..." she smirked at then "I always know when it's a mission trust me".

Y/N P.O.V

I walked outside with the all three of them following me I stopped and turned to them putting up my hood as Damian stepped next to me they smiled at the both of us "were only sending you two so we need you both to be your best understood" I nod and so does Damian "were sending you after a former assassin her left without notice, bring him back at all cost" I turn to hear a helicopter landing behind us "it's all the way in Star city, good luck".

 Damian got on I was about to board as well ut Talia grabbed my hand so I turn to her and Ra's "keep my son safe Y/N protect each other" I nod turning back and bowing then boradingthe chopper. Once we got off the ground I found our bags that have our weapons for the mission so I handed Damian his "so how do you want to do this" I look at him "we will be there in an hour or two and how ever you go about this I will follow and comply".

He nodded so we both laid back for the rest of the trip taking small naps here and there, We were both awake when we were approaching the huge city so I looked at it and admired all the light then turning to Damian to see him doing the same we both smiled at each other but were interrupted by the chopper turning unknowingly so I slide into Damian he caught my waist then we both looked at eachother I was about to get up but he kept his grip on my waist so I looked up at him he pulled down my hood so I looked into his eyes before looking away keeping my head down for the rest of the ride till we touched the ground.

 Once we landed we got out as the helicopter flew off and we walked through the alley he let us out in.I turned to Damian hearing footsteps then saw a group of guys behind him walking through and as they passed the wolf whistled at me checking me out so I rolled my eyes as the walked out taking lastlooks I turned back to Damian who was glaring so I looked at him confused "are you ok Damian" he turned away walking away so I caught up with him "what's wrong"he turned around "how do you put up with impeccable below you always treating you with such disrespect" I looked at him "i told you I got used to it" I frowned at at him taking off my mask.

"Why is it such a problem for you, who cares what they think of me" he sighed seeming to have calmed down "I only care what what certain people think off me others I don't care" we both went silent so I sighed "let's go we have to get to the hideout we are staying at so we can get a location on him" he nodded then walking ahead so I followed. When we got to the hideout that Talia set up for us we got a location on the guy were looking for and planned to hit him tomorrow night since his records from his job said he's taking a personal day. After me and Damian laid out a plan we walked around the place then to the rooms, We both had on both simple so I got changed and walked out to Damian's room. I knocked on his door when he opened he sighed "Y/N" I sigh when he opens his door letting in which I was a little hesitant too "I just wanted to make sure you weren't angry at me" he looked at me confused "why would I be mad at you" it was my turn to look at him confused.

"Well you seemed pretty mad at me earlier" he came closer to me "I wasn't mad at you Y/N" I sighed in relief "well then why did you seem like it" he sighed"Y/N you deserve respect especially from those low lives" I chuckle smiling sitting down at the edge of his bed so he came and sat next to me "thanks Damian" he nodded smiling at me "we should get some sleep" I nod getting up walking to his door looking back at him "goodnight Damian" he smiled at me "goodnight Y/N". I walk out smiling all the way back to my room shutting my light out and falling into a deep slumber.

The Next Day

I woke up like I usually do, I walked out to see Damian not up yet so I shrugged it off and started making breakfast. I was close to being done with breakfast when Damian woke up so I looked at him "you don't hardly sleep in" he looked down sitting down so I shrugged it off and put a plate in front of him so he looked up at me "you know how to cook" I blush but nod "I..I, it's just something I picked up when I was younger" he smirked so I chuckled we both started eating . once we were both down i took both our empty plates putting then in the kitchen "where'd you learn how to cook like that Y/N", I shrugged "always been a talent of mine" he smiled getting up walking over to the training room. Well the entrance to it, 'hidden entrance' so when it opened I smirked at Damian He smirked at me.

Time Skip

We trained and trained throughout the day until it started getting darker and Damian had me pinned so I rolled my eyes "I thought you said to not expect to win everytime" he smirked down at me 'I would love to wipe that smirk right off his face' I kicked him off me and pinned him down so he smiled "let's get ready, we have a mission". We both changed into out uniforms and headed over to this traders house we snuck in then hiding in the shadows seeing him come in wore out so we smirked at each other and jumped out he saw Damian and grabbed his dagger from his belt and started to come at Damian but he dodged pulling out his katana I went up behind him kicking the back of his knee.

He fell so we both looked down at him I was about to get out my cuffs but he swipe kicked me but I backflipped before I could hit the floor then he ran at me again and kept slashing his dagger. He got one lucky hit slashing my uniform soI glared at him while he chuckled so Damian came behind him and hit his neck so he fell and this time we checked and he was unconscious so I got out the cuffs putting them on him then turning to contact Talia until Damian grabbed my hand with a worried look on his face "are you ok" I looked down at the wound and shrugged "doesn't really hurt, i'm fine Damian".

 He nodded but didn't let go off my hand so I pulled away and we both got this guy out and we walked back to the hideout where the helicopter was on top and two other assassins came out taking the guy so we got in and the flight back started 5 minutes in I sat next to Damian "you know you don't have to worry right, i'm just another assassin i'm expendable your not" he turned and glared at me "you're not expendable, don't you ever think your worthless like that" I frown turning away "i'm sorry" he sighed "don't apologize, I just don't want you to talk down on yourself Y/N your amazing" I turn back to him smiling.

"Thanks Damian" he chuckled "when will you stop thanking me" he grabbed my hand so I laid my head back "never Damian, never" I drifted off after that. I woke up to be laying on something so I sat up to see I Was laying on Damian's shoulder he smiled "perfect timing, were here" I nod so we got off seeing the same assassins escorting the traderout and into the prison area so we walked in and to the throne room. When we walked in we saw Talia and Ra's smirking at us "so how eventful was your trip" she said looking down at our hands soI looked down as well to see them still linked so I pulled mine back looking down "well you both did great so be ready for you next mission".

I bowed and walked out I was about halfway to my room when I felt a hand grab mine so I turn to see Damian looking at me he was about to say something but stopped sighing "are we still gonna train tomorrow" I nod a frown evident on both of our faces "i'll see you tomorrow Damian". I walked back to my room seeing the girls already asleep so I looked at the clock '1:23' so I sighed getting changed then climbing into bed falling asleep thinking of this whole mission 'you can't fall for him Y/N' is what the voice inside me kept telling me but I could already tell i'm halfway there already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 786 23
Just another story about Damian and Raven's relationship to satisfy the hungry reader. Raven is friends with everyone in the Titan's she just prefer...
45.7K 1.4K 12
Book II of The Bride of the Demon series COMPLETED After the death of her baby sister, Y/n is free. She can breathe how she wants, think about what s...
195K 6.8K 49
Damian and Jason al Ghul grew up in isolation away from the rest of the world, the only company they had was each other and occasionally their mother...
224K 6.7K 18
Y/n's life was already screwed up when Robin joined the Teen Titans. She was a teenager who was a superhero named Starling, her past is dark but Dami...