Struck Twice ♡ Barry Allen/Th...

By dessthemess

"Love is like lightning. Beautiful, but painful." Destiny Parker has just moved to Central City. She only mov... More

INTRO + CAST
Graphic Gallery
Central City
Suspicion
Stronger Together
Being Drunk Also Means Later Being Hungover
I'm Leading Her On?
Love Is Like Lightning
Maker of Names
Fifth Wheeler
A Frozen Heart
The F-Word
Taco Tuesday
Just A Game
Maybe We Went A Little Too Far
Mixed Emotions
Family Reunion
Bitch Slapped
Texting & Songs
Family Reunion Gone Wrong
Past, Present, Future
I Am Destiny F*cking Parker
Zappy
Everything Hurts
And He Returns
Thank You!
Reality
"Quality" Time With Mr. Queen
Emotions Everywhere
Sneak Peek
Feelings Hidden
Early Presents
Too Much Kissing?
Only The Beginning
I Already Suck At Being A Girlfriend
Confessions
Secrets Eventually Reveal Themselves
Ignore Snart?
0-100 Real Quick
Waiting Didn't Seem So Bad After All
Promise Me No Promises
Girl Talk
Spanish To French To Latin?
Our First Date
Ellie
Sneak Peek
Their Fate
"Relationship Goals"
PATRICIA
Famous Girlfriend
Valentine's Day Destiny x Barry Imagine
Close Call
Treachery
It's Okay Mom
Jealousy Is Just a Bitch
ATTENTION: STRUCK TWICE WEEK
Barry Can Fly!
I'm Sorry
Let's Try Again
Firestorm Gets A Haircut!
Skinny Love

Stupid Mistake

373 15 37
By dessthemess

"We need to talk."

Crap, that's not the first thing you wanna hear when you get home.

"Oh--um," my voice cracked out of fear that something really bad was about to happen. "I'm kinda tired, tomorrow tho-"

"No, Destiny." He said it was such distaste, that I flinched. Holy shit Barry was mad. I honest to god got scared, he doesn't usually get mad, cause he's Barry! But him being mad at me..."This can't wait." His jaw tightened.

A pit began in my stomach and my heart raced as I slid off my shoes and jacket. I was literally freaking shaking because I don't know what was going on, I don't know why he's so mad at me right now.

"What's wrong Bare?" My voice soft as I walk up to him, which was probably a mistake because he immediately took one back. My attempt to calm him only made him madder.

He looked away for as second, closing his eyes--taking in a deep breath to calm himself. Then he looked back at me, but he only looked angrier now.

"Please don't play the victim right now." He gave a laugh, a laugh unlike his usual.

Oh my god what did I do?!

"Barry, what did I do?" I looked at his eyes, his red and tired eyes. He didn't respond for a second, but when he did respond--he looked me right in the eyes and said it.

"You kissed Peter."

Oh fuccckkk....

I went silent, my mouth frozen in its current form of my oh shit and oh no expression. I didn't know what to say, I knew I was screwed. I screwed up.

He didn't like this at all. But he didn't get angry this time, more sad than anything.

He shook his head, tears forming in his eyes, "You're not denying it! Why aren't you denying it?!"

"How did you find out?" I asked. Which was a dumbass move for that to be the first thing to come out of my mouth.

He ignored the question and went on, "That's why you came back from Chicago acting all suspicious, that's why when you got back you were all over me. You felt guilty. You liked it, didn't you?" There was so much venom in his words that I almost thought I was talking to the Barry that was brainwashed by Bivolo like that one time.

Sadly, Barry's right. I do remember liking it...

"Goodnight." Peter mumbled happily to Destiny as he got into bed. Her lips formed into a thin line.

"Goodnight." She responded quietly as she walked out of the room and sat on the stairs in front of her house. She sighed and lifted a finger to her lips as she felt the tingling feeling return. A cheeky grin took over her face and a giggle escaped from her lips. But all of that vanished as she remembered Barry.

As if Barry read my mind, he shook his head again. The tears actually falling down this time."Why do you do this? Why? Just why?!" Realization hit me that I'm about to lose Barry right now and I felt myself go into a sudden panic.

"Bar-"

"Iris gave me so much crap about leading you on when really it's the other way around!" He took steps back from me as I took steps toward him.

I should just tell him, tell him that I love him and would never mean to hurt him.

"Barry, I never meant to hurt you. You know that right?" I started off, my voice still calm so I can hopefully calm him down so he doesn't do anything stupid.

He sniffled, his jaw tightening again. "I honestly don't know what the fuck you're intentions are but you did hurt me. One night you're ready to sleep with me and commit to me and the next you're in another city making out with and probably screwing another guy--wait, did you sleep with him?" His voice suddenly went low, like he was sure I did.

"No! I slept next to him but not with him. And Barry you have to understand the kiss was a stupid mistake, okay?!" Crap, my voice is cracking--I'm crying now...great. "I wasn't thinking, I swear! Peter was about to do something really stupid and I tried to stop him...But it only resulted in me doing something stupid. Barry, I'm sorry." I dragged out the word, hoping to get my point across.

"We're you ever gonna tell me?" He shrugged, sounding as if he ignored every word I just said. I didn't respond, answering his question. He gave a scoff, a pissed off one. "You know what else is a stupid mistake?" He looked me in the eye, and I knew what he was going to say and a tear slid down my cheek at the thought of him saying it.

With rembling lips I muttered, "Barry please don't say it-"

"Us!" His shaky voice boomed, "This!" He looked between us. "Maybe all those obstacles we went through for this was a sign."

"Don't say that!" I cried, walking towards him at full speed, I kept walking towards him until his back was pressed up against the wall and I was in front of him. "Barry," I grabbed his face and forced him to look me in the eyes since he wouldn't, I could tell he wanted nothing more than to push me off of him, "Look me in the eye right now and tell me everything we did was for nothing. Look me in the eye right now and say that none of this was worth it. Tell me we're willing to walk away from us."

His upper lip was trembling as it bit into his bottom lip. I did this to him. This is my fault.

He shook his head again,"You're right, you're worth it." He suddenly said after a while, taking me by surpirse. I let out a gigantic sigh of relief that there was still hope for us. His forehead leaned against mine as he rested it, he too let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry--I just got so mad." I didn't say anything to him. Instead my mind was racing the differemt outcomes of what was going to happen right now.

"But I think we should take a break."

Ouch.

I felt like I had been shot, like everything I just said was for nothing.

I lifted my head off of his, looking at him in slight shock. I could tell he didn't want to face me, which is why he took his time opening his eyes to look at me.

"W-What?" I ask, a lump in my throat. "What are you saying Bare?" My heart was beating like it would never beat again, unhumanly fast. I hadn't realized I'd taken steps away from him, shocked. I suddenly felt the need to gasp for air, but I didn't. If I suffocated then oh well, I deserved it.

His head hung low, "I think we should break up."

I didn't say anything. Instead I took more steps back, I wasn't going to have a breakdown in front of him. I can't show how weak I am for him. I can't show him how much he just affected me. I have to leave. I can't be here right now. I can't look at him right now. All I have to do is run.

Barry noticed my feet picking up speed and he panicked, "Destiny, please don't freak out, wait--!"

I didn't listen to him, instead I ran.

And ran.

And ran.

And ran.

I ran to Eddie, the only person I trusted right now.

I sobbed into his shoulder, feeling weak and looking like an idiot but I didn't care right now.

He did it. He fucking did it.

He broke my heart.

Just like that, all he did was say a few words. That's how quickly the tears came rushing down. I guess that's my worst fear in the end, getting heartbroken--being so fragile so easily.

I guess Barry Allen is my worst fear. Barry could say I hate you and my heart would shatter, just like that. That's how vulnerable and easy love makes you. If some stranger told me I hate you, I'd say a simply fuck off and walk away--no problem.

But how do you react when you're not the one to walk away? When the love of your freaking life hurts you so badly? And to him--it's as easy as a lifting a finger.

So there it is, Barry Allen is my worst fear.

But then again, I did this to myself.

I kissed Peter after all.

Why did I have to be such an idiot? Why did I have to make such a stupid mistake? Why did I hurt Barry the way I did? I broke his heart too, I made him cry, I made him mad. I hurt Barry.

My sobbing grew louder and I began to hiccup uncontrollably, my crying hysterical. I haven't felt heart break like this in such a long time. This time it actually hurt my heart and I didn't know what to do about it.

Crying did nothing, but at least I was letting it out--letting it out onto my poor partner who is probably so tired and done with my shit. But he was the first person I thought of. Thankfully Iris decided to stay the night at Joe's house due to knocking out during movie night.

I felt him rub my back comfortably as he squeezed me tightly to his chest, his chest covered by a thin white sleeveless under-shirt. His chin rested above my shoulder, considering he was taller than me both sitting and standing.

When I knocked on his front door, I could barely get a word out. My sobs took over and I couldn't even get a word out. Thankfully he understood the words Barry and break up and he put two and two together. I didn't have to say anything else, he immediately welcomed me in and hugged me to comfort me. And that's what he was doing.

I guess Teddie fits perfectly with Eddie considering he has big muscular arms that give amazing and teddy bear hugs.

I don't know how long we stayed like this, but it was a while.

In the morning, I woke up in the guest bedroom, with him beside me in bed. His blonde hair looking a mess as it rested on his forehead, and his position unnatural. His legs sprawled across the bed, one leg even over mine while the other was half way off the bed. I almost laughed. But instead I tried to slip out from under him, but I ended up finding out the hard way that he's a light sleeper.

Before I could move even two inches, he was wide awake.

"Oh, you're up." He tried to give a smile, but it was a tired one. I tried to smile back too, but it was almost as fake as his plants.

"Yeah," my voice was rough, hoarse. I immediately tried clearing my throat to get rid of my rough voice. But I already knew what it was from, me crying all night.

"How did we--?" My voice trails off as I motion to Eddie and I sleeping in the same bed.

He suddenly widened his eyes, "Oh! We didn't do anything, I swear. Last night, when I was about to leave you to sleep, you asked for me to stay until you fell asleep...and I did--but I fell asleep too."

We lightly laughed together, but my smile vanished as quickly as it came.

Barry and I broke up last night.

Holy fucking shit I just wrote that....TEA

Two updates in one week? Who am I and what have I done with your slowass updater of a writer?

So much just wemt down I can't.

I listened to so many song to make me depressed enough to write this lol. And I watched sad edits. The first one I watched is the one below and I immediately cried lol

UGHHH MY HEART IS FUCKING WITH ME I CAN'T IM SRRY

anyway hahaha please don't attack me for this chapter it was gonna happen but dont worry, this is only the beginning to their love story:)

...still mad? Okay sorry bye

READERS @ ME

READERS @ ME

Alright thats enough bye!

-VOTE!

-COMMENT!

-dessthemess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
109K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
947K 35.9K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...