Lick - woosan ATEEZ

By fcklogic

❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming... More

LICK REWRITE
intro
cast list
welcome to seoul
annoying temptation
special thanks**
i hate that i like you
desperate times | mature
naïve idiot
first time | mature
dreams & nightmares | mature
new book?**
fragmented
helpless
fake love
blooming feelings
i don't understand
at last
i promise
help me help you | mature
anticipation
comprehension | mature
yunho day**
a tale of two
say you love me | mature
i'm not fine
mistakes
rampart | mature
jackson
i (wont) give up
no matter what it takes
we're getting better
bonds | mature
outro

nothing left to give | mature

31.9K 1.2K 4.2K
By fcklogic

"Take off your clothes and lay on your back" He whispered huskily in his face before releasing him.

The junior then steps back and takes his shirt off first, flinging it on the floor, before dragging his pants and underwear down seductively all while staring Wooyoung dead in the eyes.

The taller rips his own shirt off as well as his jeans but he leaves his boxer briefs on. He looks up and watches at the junior layed on his bed with his legs sprawled open and 3 of his fingers inside his pink hole, stretching himself.

The sight was hot and turned Wooyoung on even more. He made his way to him on the bed and took the hand the junior was using to stretch himself and he licks it, tasting his fluids.

The junior blushed as he felt Wooyoung's tongue lick his fingers that were just in his own asshole moments ago. Wooyoung then suddenly pins his arms above his head and bends his head to meet the crook of the smaller's neck.

His skin was soft but wasn't as soft as San's, Wooyoung thinks to himself

He then bites his lip, frustrated that he was thinking of his bunkmate once again. Even in the middle of sex with someone else San still continues to invade his mind.

He sucks harshly on the junior's neck causing said junior to moan loudly. He tries retracting his arm so he could run his hand through Wooyoung's thick purple hair but the taller only tightens his grip on his wrists which were still pinned above his head.

"W-wooyoung... P-please stop t-teasing me. I can't t-take it anymore" The younger stutters out as soon as Wooyoung connected his lips with his nipple, flicking and biting the hardened bud.

He pulls back with a smirk and admires the dark spots he left all over the junior's chest and neck. He then looks up at the sweaty boy underneath him and connects their lips in a sloppy kiss. Their tongues danced together aggressively and the younger felt like his chest might just explode.

Before he knows it something slides abruptly into into his asshole, his eyes widen at the sudden pain and he moans loudly breaking the heated make out session.

"W-wooyoung! Oh god.." He moans out at the fullness in his ass. Wooyoung continued to shove all the way until he was hilt deep in his asshole.

"It--- hurts" The younger whimpers out in pain. He bit his bottom lip and tears brimmed his eyes.

"It'll get better" He whispers into his lips and pets his head, wiping off the small beads of sweat that formed on his forehead.

He stayed buried deep inside his tight hole and Wooyoung was just about ready to explode his load into his ass.

"I'm gonna move now" Wooyoung says out huskily. He doesn't even wait for the younger to give him the 'go ahead', he just pulls out and slams back in with full force.

The younger chokes out as a single tear falls down the side of his face. Wooyoung of course doesn't acknowledge the fact that he's in pain but instead he repeats the harsh thrust again with a moan.

"You're so tight, it's unbelievable" He groans out.

A few more thrusts and the boy's cry in pain turned to cries of pleasure. In fact he wanted more and he wanted it fast. "G-go faster" The junior chokes out.

Wooyoung smirked and began his monster thrusting, hitting the exact same spot deep and fast.

"Oh god! Yes! So good..." The junior yells out as Wooyoung hit his prostate head on. Because of this realization he releases the younger's wrists that were still pinned above his head and he grips his small hips.

Finally free, the younger holds unto Wooyoung's shoulders, his nails digging deep.

"Faster faster, ughh I c-can't hold it. You're so deep inside. Oh god" The junior continues to mumble out incoherent sentences as Wooyoung continued to hammer at his prostate.

The bunk bed creaked severely with each thrust and their skin slapped hard against each other as it made contact. Wooyoung took both his legs up and placed them on his shoulders making the junior's back bent.

Wooyoung begins thrusting again in the new position hitting at just the right angles. The junior was at a loss for words at the overwhelming pleasure that hit him like a truck.

"Fuck! Shit shit shit. I'm gonna cum" He yells out as the burning pit in his stomach reaches his stiff and neglected member.

"Cum for me baby" Wooyoung whispers seductively, a grin on his lips as he continued his erratic thrusting, also chasing his release. They were both sweaty messes and their breathing came out harshly, especially the junior's.

Wooyoung stares deep into the boy's eyes as he fucked him and the he stared back. Two more thrusts and the younger lets out a loud moan, releasing all over his stomach and chest.

"Good boy" Wooyoung whispers into his ear while still going at it. He was so close. Because of the younger's release his asshole had tightened significantly and the tightness around Wooyoung took him over the edge.

"Fuck! San" He whispers into the juniors neck on accident as he releases inside him, some of Wooyoung's load dripping out his pink hole.

The junior was still catching his breathe but he very much heard Wooyoung say the name 'San' and to say he felt hurt would be an understatement.

Wooyoung slowly took out his cock from the younger's hole before looking at said younger.

"Who's San?" He mutters.

ᕙ - ᕗ

It has been almost as hour since the two had left and San found his mind going to places he didn't want them to go to.

What if they're fucking right now? He think to himself but soon shakes off the thought. There's no way. Wooyoung isn't that much of an asshole... Is he?

He let's out a sigh and takes an excuse to use the washroom too. He already got the general gist of what their next presentation would be about so there was no need to stick around.

He decided that he needed a shower. Sometimes the best way to get your mind off something to take a nice warm shower.

He takes out his keys from his pocket and opens the door. His eyes were on the floor and when he looked up at his bunk bed he almost choked.

There layed the junior that Wooyoung was with, completely naked and sweaty with Wooyoung on top of him, his dick sticking out of his boxer briefs.

"W-what the fuck is this?" He stutters out as he looks from the flustered junior who was trying to cover himself to Wooyoung who properly wears his boxers and stands up, looking at him with a blank look on.

The truth is this is exactly what he hoped would happen. He had a feeling that San would go try and look for him and so he wanted the older to walk in on them. He planned it.

"I asked you what the fuck is this Wooyoung?!" He yells out again, his voice shaky. Wooyoung saw how his eyes turned glossy and he knew he was just holding back the tears.

"Just brought a friend over, what does it look like?" He replies bluntly as the junior quickly slips on his pants. He felt extremely embarrassed.

San couldn't believe it. He felt his heart breaking and his knees felt weak. Some how the discovery doesn't surprise him. It's Wooyoung after all.

"You. Get out! Now!" San yelled out, pointing towards the flustered junior. The junior grabs his shirt and shoes then speed walks out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

San's gaze shifted back to Wooyoung who just looked at him with no remorse. The older felt sad but that sadness soon turned to anger. He calmly walks up Wooyoung then he slaps him, hard, across the face.

"Fuck you" He whispers out as the tears finally fell. Wooyoung was a bit surprised at the slap. He looks back at San's eyes at he could see the heart break and disappointment.

"Why the hell are you crying huh? I told you I don't want nor do I need your help" He replies with venom laced in his words.

San just scoffs and looks away with a sad smile as he wiped his cheeks. "You really don't get it do you? Are you that dense?"

Silence.

Wooyoung was confused. What did he mean?

"I'm fucking in love with you Wooyoung. And I don't even know why... You have no redeemable qualities and you're probably one of the worst human beings I've ever met in my life... but yet I'm in love with you. How the hell does that even work?" San confesses and Wooyoung's eyes widen.

He's in love... with me?

His bottom lip began to shake and his breathing picked up. He then took the shorter's chin in his hand and guided San's eyes to meet his.

San looks back at the dark brown of Wooyoung's eyes. Their lips were just a hair's length apart and Wooyoung finally closes the distance.

They meet in a slow and sensual kiss and San just melted into it like butter. He seriously missed these lips.

Wooyoung, who initiated the kiss also breaks it. He looks at San dead in the eyes with no real emotion, the corners of his lips were lifted ever so slightly. He places one of his palm on the shorter's cheek caressing softly.

"I'm not in love with you, San" He lies. San frowns in confusion and was at a loss for words.

"I've never been in love with you and I'll never be in love with you. The sooner you get that through your head, the better" Every word he said felt like he was stabbing himself. Seeing San's eyes get blurry as more tear pours out made his heart hurt.

I think I'm in love with you too... San.

"I know" San replies with a small nod. "But why do I keep coming back even though I know you'll hurt me?"

Wooyoung simply kisses the tears that were on his cheeks.

"Fuck me. Just one last time" San offers and Wooyoung looks at him with a sad look on his face.

"I don't see how that's gonna help you get over me" He replies. The truth is he doesn't know how much longer he can keep the tears back. If they ended up having sex right now he just might break. They just weren't good for each other.

San doesn't listen though, instead he takes off his shirt and begins to take off his pants too.

"San, stop"

San then takes his face in his hands and connects their lips. Wooyoung hesitates at first but couldn't help kiss him back. San wraps his arms around his neck and Wooyoung wraps his arms around his torso.

The older jumps and wrap his naked legs around Wooyoung's waist.

"Just shut up and fuck me" San whispers darkly into his lips and Wooyoung looks into his eyes warily. Those bright beautiful eyes of his that made Wooyoung's insides churn every time was now dull and plain. They had no more emotion behind them.

I broke him.

"Gladly" He replies before walking to the bathroom with San still clinging on to him.

ᕙ - ᕗ

*excuse the cheesiness. I was eating mac and cheese when I wrote this..

me before their zero to one album dropped:

me after listening to all the bops on the holy grail of an album:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.9K 41
[COMPLETED] Your typical "closeted gay falls for his bestfriend's straight brother" kinda story Main ship- yeonbin Side ships- taegyu(txt), woosan(at...
73.7K 3.4K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
37.1K 1.2K 20
When an arrogant teenager becomes roommates with a fuckboy. Jung Wooyoung is a transfer student at KQ University of Performing Arts. Wooyoung being t...
103K 5.4K 25
Where HongJoong runs a fanpage for his favourite rapper, MinGi, who may or may not be regretting his decision to go solo.