The Runaway Groom βœ“

By crazymaniac_

With everything he had, only one thing he wished for, her. Wanting her to be his and he himself wanted to be... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Head Over Heels | New Story |

6

3.8K 505 93
By crazymaniac_

Annika tossed and turned on her bed. Sleep felt very far away from her eyes. She stared at the fan, going round and round which made the only noise in the complete silence. She got up, throwing her blanket on the bed.

Rubbing her temples with her forefinger, her attention drew to the bag lying in front of her. She would have never accepted it if Rudra wouldn't force her to. Sighing, she picked the brown bag into her hand.

Annika looked down at the material kept in front of her, lavishly decorated with high quality of cloth was her blouse, her hands touched the net of the lehenga with a gher and held it in front of mirror, staring at herself blankly.

She was invited in his wedding when she had no heart to attend it,how could she? Her heart would crumble into small pieces when she would look at them, together, very happy.

She threw the dress back into the bag, she never wanted it, she would never show up in front of him back, never ever. Getting down on her bed yet again, she tried to sleep.

It was his wedding tomorrow,the only constant thought which ran inside her brain, he would be married, she shut her eyes tight, not wanting to think more. He made it all complicated for her, she was happy fighting with him, why did he turn away and showed up his caring side? she hated to admit that she kept on falling for him harder every time he touched her, his harsh words would not seem to pierce her heart deeply when he would apologize immediately after he lashed out on her.

Her heart beat loudly, she could hear it. What was bothering her so much? Taking a sharp inhale she tossed to one side.

A lone tear escaped her eye when she reached out for it and wiped it off immediately, she wasn't weak and she would show him that she was good without him.

**

"Shivaay there's still time, you can make everything right" Omkara looked at his brother, pacing to and fro into his room like a pendulum, how could he knock some senses into his brother's brain so that he just listen's what his heart says?

"Shivaay please" shivaay stopped in his track when he turned to face him, concern was all over Omkara's face.

"Om, I am getting married and not you, relax" anger rose to Omkara's head, how he wished to pick the vase which was in front of him and throw it onto his head directly, that would really get him some brain.

"Damn shivaay, atleast try"

"Why should I om? Why should I? She is not even trying, had she ever tried to talk to me about clearing this mess out, no? I tried om, I tried, I have been the one who is trying, it looks she doesn't even wanna look at my face, if she feels I am not worth her than who am I to fight for it? Cleary no one om, my feelings doesn't matter anymore"

Omkara gasped loudly, his face registrating his brother's face, so broken and miserable. Disappointment in his eyes, his head held low, was the same shivaay he knew from many years? No, he was rude, arrogant, ruthless but not weak, he was someone everyone would be afraid of, who the guy standing in front of him? Not him. He was Annika's shivaay, a man who was deprived to be loved.

"Shivaay I know you feel for her more than just a friend or I say more than just a employee but just say this to her once"

"What do you think I never tried saying her that she held a great part in my heart? Haven't I just said it so many times? Haven't I tried making her know that I have feelings for her? I did everything om, I did everything I could"

Sighing Omkara sat beside his brother, trying to calm his brother down,he knew if he wouldn't hold him right now his brother would break down into pieces.

"I tried om, I did everything" shivaay slammed his head down on Omkara's shoulder. A tear, another and several more went down his cheeks. "Shivaay it's ok"

Holding him tighter, Omkara held him by his shoulders, hugging him closer. When he was sure he was not crying anymore, he let him go out of his hold.

"Shivaay get some sleep, you have your wedding tomorrow"

"I know om" running his hands through his hair, he heavily sighed. Sensing the tension in the atmosphere, Omkara quickly moved away to give some peace of mind to his brother.

Getting his feet dipped into the water felt one of the best way to soothe his pain off. The serene sound when the water gently moved with the light air which moved over the pool, he felt himself drowning into deeper thoughts every moment.

What was he going to do? He had no idea about his own future. He never gave a thought if how he was going to keep Tia happy, would she ever be happy with him? He had no heart to marry Tia, he possibly couldn't take up all the irritation that she brought along with her. He needed a solution, an escape from this wedding.

Annika, he only wanted her to be beside him, the only one who could make him smile unknowingly, the girl who had him wrapped around her single finger, who knew which string to pull of his to irritate the hell out of him.

Shivaay took his feet out of the cold water, moving towards the bed, he slumped over the soft matters. Staring at the ceiling, he thought about her, the dress he had sent to her for tomorrow. Thinking how beautiful she would look in the baby pink lehenga, with that smiling adoring her face, how she would leave her curly black hair down her shoulders, how he would trace his fingers over her soft and...He stopped, he couldn't think further more.

His desire grew to get her every minute as it passed. He needed a very cold shower to calm his thoughts and hormones. Shaking his head at the thought of Annika in his arms he made his way towards the bathroom.

***

Annika sat in front of her television, wondering which channel to watch, she badly needed a break from his thoughts.

With fiddling thoughts, she surfed channels, she did not find any good movie to watch even though there were many to watch, the english movies never appealed her leaving her to only watch news now.

Her eyes glued to the screen as she came across the news of Shivaay Singh Oberoi getting married today, frowning she changed the channel. Who knew she could meet with smart fortune at other channels too.

Her toes curled up, anger rushed through her whole body, she looked at shivaay and Tia's engagement picture together. Tearing her gaze away, she switched the television off.

Annika's eyes pooled in wet tears, before she knew, she had already wiped them away, his words rang in her ears, he wanted to give them a chance but then she refused, how could she even agree? She knew today or tomorrow after giving themselves a chance he would end up humiliating her, become that same arrogant jerk he was before some weeks back, the one she knew when she met him for first time.

Sighing, she picked her phone up. Dialling sahil's number to have check a on him, she knew boarding school must have been tiring for him.

**
"Shivaay, what are doings here?" Pinky frowned and shivaay continued to look away from her, looking at the dull decoration around him.

"Mom, I..I"

"Shivaay your phone is ringing" fumbling, he picked the phone up. Walking away from there, he entered his room and shut it before anyone would come in.

"What is it Khanna?" Pissed, he yelled at him.

"No, stop her" scratching his forehead, he placed to and fro as he continued to listen.

"This girl is just impossible to understand" muttering under his breath, he threw his phone down on the floor and it was already into pieces.

He sat down on the bed in dilemma. What was he supposed to do or say, he couldn't understand what was the need to understand for her to move away from this city? Where would she possibly go? He had no idea.

Only one way he could make things better, to prove that he was worthy her time, to become the someone in her life whom she can trust and rely, the person she would love and care for. He wanted to be a part of her world, he tiny world and make his presence important. The only solution was to run away.

**

Chameli's, Chandani's, jooti's all are accepted :-P I am sorry for disappearing like this, the reason my exams and nothing else, I won't be updating this book for a month or so, sorry again for all this.

The groom will run away from the wedding at last ;-)

Crazymaniac

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 59.9K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...
189K 14.9K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...
22K 1.8K 25
A Story inspired by Ishqbaaz Shivika's separation... Story begins where Shivaay and Annika separated after Pinky's intervention. Almost a year had pa...
162K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...