Rejected

By loulagk

Werewolf / Romance / Thriller This story is not the typical reject story where the girl get rejected by her a... More

Rejected
Ch 1 : Nervous (edited)
Ch.2 Morning
Ch.3 Pain
Ch.4: Hospital
Ch.5 Like seriously?!?!?!
Cast Members
Ch.7: Awkward
Ch.8: Drunk William
Ch.9: Are these Feelings ?!?!?
Ch.10: From Alpha to Former Alpha
Ch.11: Beaten Up, and Raped
Ch.12: What else???
Ch.13: She hates you
Ch.14: Thank You
Ch.15: Plan Perfection
Ch.16: Messed Up Situations
Epilogue
Announcement
Sequel Out
Memories to Share

Ch.6: Home Sweet Home

27.5K 805 58
By loulagk

Now thinking of it, It's been a while since I heard Carla my wolf.

The thing is after rejection the wolves get weaker which leaded to their death.

Nowadays we don't die but our wolf gets weak...

"Girllllll " I heard the door burst open and come in Mia

"That son of a bitch! " I laughed.

I love the girl.

She looked at me with sad eyes " I am so sorry Luna you don't deserve this " as she sat across of me

"I know " I whispered playing nervously with my hands .

"Why don't you just leave the pack?! " asked Mia

"This is my pack, It is my destiny to protect him and it is my duty to stay. This is my destiny and I accepted it I am definitely not leaving! "

I proudly stated...

Mia smiled "You are definitely Luna material if only the soon to be Alpha knew this would've never... "

The door burst wide open and there stands Brenda totally curious to know Mia's answer

"would've never what?! What did my son do to you Luna " she said addressing to me

I looked at Mia who was nervously looking at me

"He...  mmm.. he is... he just

.. said that.... that..  "

"Je just said that ..." repeated firmly Brenda While taking a seat

"He just said that I was a pathetic excuse for a girl and that I am a good for nothing " I said nervously...

Anger flashed through her eyes but kept her temper "I will have a talk with him when we get home " said Brenda slowly...

If she got this angry with him only saying that I am a pathetic excuse for girl.

She will get massive angry if she knew he rejected me...

I slowly nodded...

"Where's my favorite girl in the world? " yelled a sound I recognized very well

"John! " I yelled back before he engulfed me with a bear hug...

"I need to breath John " I giggled

"Haha Yeah sorry " said John

"Look Luna me and Brenda need a word with you please, you can stay Mia. "

said John and we both nodded.

"Who is your mate?! "  Quickly asked Brenda

"Mmmm...  " and tears suddenly start to ran down my face.

"What did he do to you?! " asked John

"He rejected her " said Mia, obviously that I couldn't answer.

"I wished you'd be my son's mate, cause I knew that he would treat you right...  But why did the moon goodness paired you to someone that cannot treat as you deserve. "

I mentally laughed, she was so wrong she has no idea how wrong she is....

"Who is he?! "  slowly asked Brenda

"I can't tell you please I just can't. Forgive me mom but but but I can't tell you... " I said as more tears steamed down my face.

As I said this, tears formed into Brenda's eyes, Than she said "You told me Mom! "

I smiled,  I did and it came out spontaneous...

I would definitely call her mom   forever!

" I guess I did " I slowly said

"Look at me darling I won't push you to tell me who the asshole is but when you feel comfortable you will tell me by yourself "

said Brenda as she gave a warm smile.

" I love you Luna as my own so please darling don't count to ten before talking to me " said John with a wink

"Yes Dad I love you too " I smiled said.

" Let's get you outta here "

============================

" Home sweet Home " I yelled as soon as I entered the pack house .

John and Brenda giggled behind and engulfed me with a bear hug.

We went upstairs to my room and Brenda came in with me "Look come to our floor at 8:00 p.m tonight we wanna have dinner with you okay ?"

I nodded.

" And you will wear these " said Brenda and she went through my closet and chose a very tight red leather dress, off shoulders and too too much short which settled down my ass.

"Brenda " I tried to say.

"No way you will wear this with you know, the black lace bra and underwear we bought last week and the high black heals, kkk?! '

I nodded and and smiled.

I looked at my watch and it was already 7:00 p.m I quickly took a shower straightened my blond hair , put on some make-up and got dressed...

I looked at the hour and it was 8:00 p.m.

AN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 17.1K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
813K 26.8K 48
A werewolf. A mate. The cliche alpha rejects his mate story. But it's all too real for Charlie. Where can she even go? Her pack pretty much ignores h...
1.1M 22.3K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
139K 5.1K 30
Omega rejected alpha regret it desc.: (Excerpt from story) Those heart breaking words leave her mouth, making tears flow down my cheeks freely. "I A...