Our Existence

By ninasweet998

[First Book] Atsushi and Shiori are abandoned orphans who are living on the streets. They've gone a week with... More

Ch.1 Saving Strangers
Ch.2 Dine And Dash
Ch.3 The Beast Beneath The Moonlight
Ch.4 Cold Feet
Ch.5 Two Suicidal Maniacs?!
Ch.6 You All Are Crazy!
Ch.7 The Guessing Game
Ch.8 Blondie
Ch.9 Waiting For A Sign
Ch.10 Too Much Worrying
Ch.11 That's A Nice River...
Ch.12 Prideful Officers
Ch.13 All's Well That's Well For Me
Ch.14 Case Solved
Ch.15 Drugs...
Ch.16 Kunikida's Informants
Ch.17 Desperate
Ch.18 The Ideal Woman
Ch.19 When The Smoke Clears
Ch.20 Big City Bomb
Ch.21 Jealous
Ch.22 The Drive
Ch.23 The Flirt
Ch.24 Teamwork
Ch.25 The Azure Messenger
Ch.26 Kidnapped
Ch.27 The Better Student
Ch.28 Fighting Over Me?!
Ch.29 The Master Plan
Ch.30 Finally Leaving
Ch.31 Mr. Rich Money Bags
Ch.32 Family
Bonus Chapter: The Other Woman

The End

8.8K 260 27
By ninasweet998

Thank you for reading my whole fanfiction. I'm surprise you actually took time out of your day to read this. I didn't really think anyone would. I'm just glad you guys like it enough to finish it.

Now, there will be more. I'm currently working on the second book as you read this. The problem is, it's not going to be as fast as this one is. I'm going to be pretty busy the next few months. So I hope you don't mind the wait.

Anywho, my next book is titled "The Dark Era" if you want to check it out in the future. Only when I release it though. The cover is at the top. I'm just glad you like my first fanfic ever published to the world. Once I finish this series, I plan on making other fanfics on other anime. I'm still learning how to write though, so hopefully I can improve with each story.

Okay, thank you for reading this. I'll get out of your hair now. Bye~

Dazai: I'll see you beautiful people later. Maybe then we wall can commit mass suicide.

Kunikida: The hell I'll let you convince them of that!

Dazai: Aw~, but Kunikida-kun~

Atsushi: Bye everyone, we'll see you later... Hopefully.

Shiori: They'll show up. If they don't...I will find you.

Atsushi: E-Easy, you don't want to scare them off.

Shiori: I could care less actually.

Author:...Um, I care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1K 26
Atsushi has been having an headache but he never tell anyone about it. Soon he's found out something through his memories... But what is it? Will the...
3.6K 192 19
I of course do not own Bungou stray dogs nor any of the characters, just the storyline! Nor do i own this wonderful art! There are also no manga spoi...
21.6K 617 24
Sometimes, it's better if things just stay forgotten.. - (I do not own Bungo Stray Dogs, nor is this part of the show) THERE WILL BE BIG DEAD APPLE S...
238K 10.2K 39
[Second Book] This is a time before Shiori ever found her twin. A time where she was all alone and struggling to survive. She even stood at death's d...