Total Drama The 6th

By zokeduncney

This story has most of the original and season 4 cast in it with 2 new characters! Enjoy! "Hello! I am Chris... More

Intro
The Cast
Confessionals
Teams
First Challenge part 1
First challenge part 2
Winner's Advantage
The Second challenge
Noah's P.O.V
Heather's P.O.V
Riley's P.O.V
Challenge
Talent Show
Off to the Marshmallow Ceremony
Beth's P.O.V
Duncan's P.O.V
Cameron's P.O.V
The Campfire
Last Time
Next Challenge
P.O.V
*READ
Episode 4
Episode 5

Next Day

485 11 0
By zokeduncney

" Last time on Total Drama The 6th, five teams were made! When the first challenge came Team Game creamed the other teams, thanks to Eva. But when the second part of the challenge came Team Last, came in first! While Team Skirts lost terribly. When the marshmallow ceremony came it was down to Heather and Lindsay. Lindsay was the loser and had to walk the original Dock of Shame. Coming up. Who will be sent on the Dock of Shame? Who will make an alliance? Who will start writing me better questions? All this and more on this episode of Total. Drama. Island. The 6th! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927 36 16
Just a note: this story was inspired by The Maze Runner (Movie and Book series!) and Total Drama! Basically a AU with all the Total Drama Characters...
490 22 18
22 NEW competitors have signed up to participate in a homage to the hit TV Show, Total Drama Island. But, Chris is trying something new, now, he's a...
2.9K 65 9
♡ an alejandro x female reader fanfic ♡ in which you join the new season of total drama in hopes of winning the cash price which could finally allow...
45.4K 531 36
Yeah, Total Drama Instagram. And it's finished!! Check out some of my other TDI fics once you've finished this one!