Proving Her Wrong

By CutiesCupcakes

He's the bad boy She's the good girl with the mind of a three-year-old He smirks She smiles He chuckles She... More

Prologue
Main characters intro
Encountering my Ex's
Freshly Baked Cookies
Prank Wars
Stranger Danger
Up's, Downs and Gravity Falls
Mr. Jerk and I
Like the wave of an ocean
Bike rides & Wild animals
The Good Girl in Disguise
Love Sick
The Bad Boy and The Eensey Weensey Spider
Distance
The Green Eyed Montser
Girl Talk
Party and Pricks
Played By The Good Girl
Stuck in Jail
Sleeping Beauty & Car Crashes
Our Grey Eyes
The Heart wants what it wants
The Four Musketeers at The Rescue
Double Dates & Ace
She's Bella Wilson
One Kiss is All it takes
Mission Impossible
Threats & Revelations
Hurting & Shadows
Invasion, Stalker & Convos
Friends & Foes
Endings
Truth
Home Sweet Home
An Unexpected Encounter
Twinelicious
Detention & Rooftop
The Man that Once broke My Heart
Team Bella
The Owner of My Heart
The Little Angel & The Protector
Togetherness & Hopes
Oreos & A Sleepless Night
Death & Solace
Buddies & Chances
Game Over
Revelation & Vow
Bella : The Female Wolf
Wrestling & Rose Petals
My Battles
Playing with Water
Confessions & Akward Situations
Woman in Black

Thunderstorms and Heartbeats

1.6K 80 6
By CutiesCupcakes

Chapter 24
Derek's POV 😈

If sober Bella was hard to deal with
drunk Bella is a hundred times worse.

She was literally mooing all the ride back to my place as she talked to the imaginary cows.

I have no clue what is going through her mind and frankly speaking. I do not want to be even more accustomed to her abnormal behaviors.

I leaned on my sofa as I sipped my cup of coffee that I needed in order to handle Bella.

BAM*

My train of thoughts came to an abrupt stop as I rushed to my room. I had left Bella alone as I was being the gentleman that I am and to give her some privacy so she could change her clothes.

"Bella!" I exclaimed.

She hummed back in response.

"Did you trip?" I asked her as I tried pulling her back to her feet, but was unsuccessful as I found myself lying on the floor right next to her.

"Pssssshhhhheeeeeeee what?! I did not trip. The floor looked sad, so I thought it needed a hug!" She yelled in a matter of fact tone as I cringed at her loud voice, once again proving that my hypothesis of her being insane is in fact true.

"You look sexy." She winked as she scooted closer to me.

"So you do find me irresistibly attractive," I remarked pleased by her comment.

She ignored my comment and tied the lace of my shoe.

"Bella, I can do it myself."

"But I don't want you falling for anyone else ." She whined as she used the pickup line.

My jaw dropped. I compose myself as she sits in my lap and takes my arms and encircles them around her waist.

"I believe you are too late Angel." I murmured into her ear making her shiver.

"Are you from Tennessee cause you're the only ten I see." She winked seductively.

"I can't." I groaned as she straddled me and her fingers tugged my hair.

"Bella, you are drunk," I said slightly pushing her away with no luck.

"I am not drunk! I am by nature a loud, obnoxious, clumsy person with a speech impediment." She explained has she pulled me closer to her by the collar of my button-up shirt. I suddenly felt very subconscious of myself. The placement of my hands inching their way to her waist as she relaxed her grip letting her hands fall onto my neck. I nodded absentmindedly in agreement with her comment.

"You are going to regret this later," I said in a taunting manner.

"Yeah well right now I'm going to enjoy this," she said playfully as she brought her lips to mine.

I froze in shock trying to comprehend the situation. Utterly and completely flabbergasted.

At that moment all things concerning morals, right and wrong, good and evil left my mind. Even the thought of her killing me when she remembered this in the morning couldn't keep me away. All I could do was mimic her and let my thoughts dissipate and enjoy the feeling.

'F*ck it' I thought as I responded back to her and pulled her closer to me.

What?

Hey man, she was the one who took initiative to it and I am the innocent victim who is obliged to meet her needs.

But I won't deny that I actually liked it, a lot.

Much too soon to my liking it came to an end.

I caressed her gently as we both stood there breathless. Our foreheads were touching and my eyes were still closed mesmerized by the intense kiss we shared. It wasn't like anything I had ever experienced before. I was truly mind blowing. I peered down at my angel who still had her eyes shut. Her finger on her lips.

From our close proximity, I could hear her heartbeat going fast.

Almost as fast as mine.

I quickly pecked her forehead making her open her eyes abruptly.

"Derek, I-I-I l..., " she muttered shyly when suddenly the sky roared interrupting her as the thunder resonates into merciless cries.

Bella starts to shiver as tears started to form in her eyes. She held her hand on her ears shielding herself from the daunting noises.

She breathed heavily as I called out her name trying to help her, but it was all in vain.

She was shaking as she continuously hit her head over the wall as if that would help escape.

I went to my wide open window, closed it and then turned to Bella in panic when an idea formed as I rushed to get my headphones.

I put them on her and played a random song so that she couldn't hear the thunderstorms.

I pulled her into a hug as I rubbed her back soothingly to which she started to ease up and hugged me back.

"I got you baby girl. You are safe with me." I vowed, knowing very well that she couldn't hear me because of my headphones. I didn't want her to hear me.

She rested her head on my shoulder. I could feel her breath on my neck, getting slower and slower until she fell asleep and it steadied.

I picked her up and placed her on my bed. I went to my desk and took a piece of paper that I received anonymously. (Chapter 20 the piece of paper he crumbled and hid when he saw Bella.)

'Roses are red violets are blue stay away from Bella or I'll make you. Either way get ready to lose her.'

I crumbled the peace of paper in anger as I threw it on the ground. Nothing will separate me from Bella.

I refuse to give up on her.

She means way too much to me.

I sighed as I looked over to my angel laying on my bed and joined her. I pulled her in my arms as she snuggled into my chest.

I kissed her forehead softly, "Goodnight Princess."

Bella's POV😇

You know when you are sleeping and you feel like you are falling off a cliff? Yeah? Well, that is how I felt when I fell from my bed to the ground. My head ached as if it was banged over and over with a hammer. I groaned out loud as I got back up and realized that I didn't recognize my surroundings.

I saw plain white sheets and light grey covers instead of my red and purples ones. I look around the room to familiarize myself. There wasn't much to the room, besides the bed a desk and a couple of side tables. I go over to the desk and find papers and a couple of textbooks. There was a small picture frame on the top right corner of the desk. I grab it and marvel at the image. It was a kid in an oversized soccer jersey. He was adorable.

I decide to finally leave the room to find the bathroom. It was down the hall; the door was already half open. I make my way to it and lock the door behind me.

I turned to see a half-naked Derek as a towel hung loosely around his waist and his chest glistened in water was on full display. My eyes were glued to his eight packs.

Then everything registers and I screamed for my life. As I shield my wondering eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I peered from the shield that my hands formed and hide behind it quickly.

"And go get dressed up," I ordered, blushing furiously.

"What are you getting all flustered for? You weren't complaining yesterday," said Derek as he closed our distance and I backed up and ended up hitting the wall behind me.

"Wait what?" I asked opening my eyes.

"You heard me." He whispered as he stared at my lips hungrily.

"Stop trying to take advantage of me," I stated as I tried to push him away in vain.

He scoffed, "Believe me Angel, you were the one who took advantage of me yesterday."

"In fact you are a very naughty girl," he chided with a look of amusement.

What is he talking about?

I guess he noticed my confused look because his smirk twisted into disappointment.

"You do remember what happened last night, right?" he asked.

I thought about it, but couldn't remember anything. Then it hit me, I got drunk and I was dancing wildly! Derek probably brought me to his place after getting me off that table.

"Oh yeah...sorry about that," I say not being able to look at him. "Nothing to be sorry about. It was actually kind of fun," he said as his smirk returned.

"Well, I have to get home now, bye, see you at school!" I screamed out of embarrassment and left his room I could still hear his chuckles.

Soooooo they kissed and Bella doesn't even remember...🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😈
I plan on posting the next chapter on Valentine's Day special so stay tune!!!

Vote and comment for faster update 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 243 31
Charlie doesn't want anything to do with love, while Julian gets a taste of it for the first time. How can two impossibly stuborn people even begin t...
93.2K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
3.2M 79.7K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
1.5M 42.4K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...