me vs bad boy ; jenzie

By tobiobabie

[ completed ] ME VS BAD BOY ━ " loving you is a easy as hating you. " Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando ha... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
epilogue

ten

2.9K 99 42
By tobiobabie

Johnny's POV

I stared at the beautiful blue coloured cloud mixed with some white colour. I rested my back on the comfy airplane seat. My eyes rolled from the window to girl behind me. I struggled just to see the one and only, Mackenzie Ziegler. She was just looking through the window just like what i did earlier. Her peaceful brown eyes met mine. She raised her eyebrows at me, noticing I was staring at her.

I widened my eyes, not expecting her to saw me staring. I blushed uncontrollably and awkwardly looked away, smiling like an idiot with a smirking Darian beside me.

Darian turned her head to Brynn and mouthed something to her. Brynn nodded and talked to Mackenzie. I just shrugged and continued looking at the clouds.

Suddenly, when I look over at the seat next to me, expecting to see Darian. But I saw Kenzie instead of Darian.

"Hey..." I smiled as my cheek burned bright red. She chuckled at my act and rolled her eyes.

"Don't have to be that nervous or whatever you feel now, kiddo. I'm Mackenzie. Not like a hot stranger." She laughed as she looked right into my eyes. Well, the stranger isn't right, but the hot is.

"What?" Mackenzie's voice broke my thought. I scratched the back of my neck with an eye brow lifted up.

"W-wait... Did I said that out loud?" I said, as I looked away to the window. Tried to hide my tomato face.

"Well, kind of." Kenzie laughed a little. I noticed she's also burning red.

"Well, let's not make this awkward." Mackenzie said, awkwardly. I nodded with my confused face.

It began to be a silent here. An awkward silence. I just kept looking at her slightly and then turned away as I saw her does the same. My lips formed a smile and my heart beats faster than ever.

What's this feeling? I've never have this much feeling if I liked a girl. Wait. I like Kenzie!? No way. I can't. She's my best friend. If I ask for a relationship or even just ask her out or maybe just admit I like her, it'll ruin our friendship. I don't even know I like her or not. If yes, then maybe I'll just keep silent.

♥♥♥

Time flies so fast as I hummed my favorite songs. Yes, that's how it works for me. Music has been my life back then, now, and forever. I could just listen or hum some songs and realized time flies another eternity later.

I'm finally here. New York City. With my friends and family. The plane landed and I felt the ground shaking. Don't worry, it's just what I felt, not really an earthquake.

I looked at the view through the window. My heart's beating fast, knowing how much exited I am, it does beat so fast. Just then, I felt something on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Kenzie's drooling over my shirt. yIkEs! I jumped in shock and that made her woke up. Don't blame me. You'll do that if you're in my situation, anyways.

"H-huh..?" Kenzie opened her eyes slowly and stretch her arms. She yawned and wiped her drools away.
"Where are we?" She asked sleepily.

"New York." I answered, simply, but clear. She opened her eyes wider and I saw a slight of excitement in her eyes.

"Oh- WHAT THE!? EWW! WHAT'S THAT?!" Kenzie shouted once she noticed some sticky water all over my shoulder. I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"What's funny?!" She glared at me. Which just makes me laugh harder.

"Remember you're asleep the whole time?" I stopped, giving her some times to think.

"Yeah, and?" She frowned. Gosh! She didn't even know that was coming from herrr!?

"That's your drool." I rolled my eyes as I laughed a bit at her expression. She's like saying wtf through her face.

"OMYGODDD! I'm so sorry!" Kenzie said as she panicked. I laughed as I stroked her hair.

"No no no, it's okay. It's not even that bad." I smiled. She smiled back an embarrassed smile and nodded with a "hehe" follow her actions.

"Eww! Mom! What's that!?" Just then, a little boy shouted towards his mom as he pointed his index finger to my shoulder. His mom gave him a glare and mouthed a sorry to me.

"See? It's visible enough for the whole world to see it." Kenzie said as she crossed her arms.

After the plane stopped, the woman's voice I heard before the flight filled the air. She allowed us to unbuckle our seatbelt and get off the plane. I stood up and grab few of my things. The same thing happened to the others. We all queued in line to get outside the plane. After a few minutes struggling, I'm outside. Followed by Kenzie, Darian, and some others.

♥♥♥

I get inside a hotel room after unlock the door with a key they gave to me. I dragged my suitcase and I placed the suitcase at the corner of the room. Kenzie does the same and then she closed the door. Yep, you're right. I'm paired up with Kenzie. Why does everyone always pairing me up with Kenz?! I mean, Hayden and Carson in the same room.

"Welp! Bad news!" Kenzie said as she plopped on the bed. There's just one bed. Awwhhh! C'mon!

"They gave us a room with one bed!?" Kenzie shouted loudly.

"Well, yea. But, it's king-sized bed. Sooooo...?" I raised my right eye brow. She shrugged and continued wrapping herself with blanket and rested her head on a comfy pillow.

I plopped on the bed, joining her. I sighed, smiling. Staring at the ceiling like the while room was nothing. I can feel Kenzie does the same.

"Someday, we'll change the world." I began, breaking the silence. I could tell Kenzie was confused.

"Huh?"

"You know? Maybe if we can't, our music can." I said, imagining me and Kenzie up on stage and singing. It made me smile.

"Just imagine, we're touring together with a lot of fans waiting for us. We're up on stage. Singing our song together." I smiled then I looked over at Kenzie.

"Mhm." She hummed, looking at the ceiling. Her smile is my world, to be honest. And I have no clue why did said that.

I looked at the ceiling again. Imagining over and over. But, suddenly, I heard Kenzie humming a song. That I've never heard before. The song is superb. But her voice made it moreeeeee beautiful.

"What's that song?" I asked with one of my eyebrows lifted up.

"Uhmm... The song I already told you few days ago?" Kenzie said, then she continued humming some more.

"C'mon! You kept humming the same tone over and over again." I complained.

"Cause that's what I haven't do anything with the song. Just that one." Kenzie sighed.

"Well, why don't we continue the song?" I suggested as I stood up and went to the desk then sat on the chair.

"Right now?" She asked with a frown.

"Right now."

♥♥♥

"How about... Uhm... As long as you're here with me." I sang.

"That'll be good." Kenzie said as she write what I sang. "Okay. So we finished the first part aka your part."

"I guess we have to write your part." I said, grabbing a pen.

"Hmm.. what should it be." Kenzie said, with her hands on her chin, pretending she has a beard.

"How about... When I sang my part, actually the last sentence of my first part, you then just jumped in with uhmm... Na na na na na..." I suggested and shrugged.

"That's cool... But I know, I know, when we're far apart, it doesn't change a thing at all." Kenzie sang.

"Wow! This song is getting better!" I clapped my hands.

"Better than ever."

♥♥♥

"Guess we'll just have to continue this tomorrow." Kenzie stretch her arms. She stood up and went to the bed. She lay down and pulled up the blanket.

"You sleepy yet?" I lifted one of my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"Nope. Just tired." She answered.

The clock strikes nine. Yep. It's nine pm. Me and Mackenzie laying on the bed. Confused about what to do.

"Want some Netflix?" I suggested, staring at the ceiling.

No response.

No response again.

No response, again, again , and again.

I looked over at her and saw a drooling Kenzie. I chuckled. I wrapped her with a blanket and I slid inside it. I moved closer to her and hugged her. I smiled and then I kissed her forehead. And I also put a tiny kiss on her lips. I know I stole her first kiss. But she wouldn't know about that anyways.

Okay, I feel guilty now.

"Goodnight." I said as I kissed her forehead once again. The I smiled to myself and drift off to sleep.

♥♥♥

Howdie my franddssss!
Is this chapter kinda... Uhm... Short?
I'm so sorry if it does.

I'm trying to upgrade my writing skills but IDK how. I'm not much of a learner.

And I change my username from
@ armything to @carcream. Hehe... Y'all okay with that right...???
I hope so.

Jenzie is getting closer but IDK what to write in the next chapter...

Aaaaanddddd, peace out!

~C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3K 41
[Completed] Mackenzie Ziegler, lives a dark life. She's consumed by her overpowering depression. Johnny Orlando, her ex-best friend, wants to know he...
7.9K 250 26
𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤- 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥: two people from completely different worlds cross paths after passing each other in the halls for eleven years. he...
138K 5.1K 28
━ IN WHICH TWO PEOPLE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THEIR PERFECT SOULMATE! [ highest rank: #592 in fanfiction ] © zieglerfuls 2017
111K 3.2K 54
Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, a troubled teenage girl living with her abusive father ever since her beloved mother passed away. It gets worse, as at sch...