Medusa ( Quirk Au BNHA )

By scatteredyellowbirds

In which Izuku develops a quirk almost identical to his favorite myth, becomes self loathing and dismissive a... More

Prologue
Elementary days
Cat
Rodents
Hands
Dragon
Bond with your dad
Goodbyes
UA Exams
UA First day
Hero exercise
Reporters
Bus
Villains
Attack
Slither
Molt
Competition
Training
Room
Halloween
Dad
Speech
Cavalry Battle
Recreational activities
Eyes down
Keep it up
Spit
Chase
Sports festival end
Date
Hero Internships
Seperation
Okay start
Threesome date
Patrol
Stain
Captured anyways
End of arc
Mascot
Analysis
.
Heat
Friends (1)
SLAM ( authors note )
Parents
Ah... parents
Cousins???
Dinner
Date
Dont read this
This Chapter is NSFW
This Chapter is ALSO NSFW
This Chapter is SOMEWHAT NSFW
This Chapter is NOT NSFW
Merry Chri
Kacchan is good at jokes
Happy Birthday Shoto
People
I hav question ( AN )
Valentines day
Heat agAIN
Hisashi is a dad
SideStory : Brotherly bond ( 1 )
Brotherly Bond ( 2 )
CAMPING ( 1 )
CAMPING (2)
69 ( not nsfw, its just the 69th chapter calm down )
CAMPING (3)
Camping (4)
Camping (end )

Side Story : Alternative 1

3.1K 123 76
By scatteredyellowbirds

// Alternate Izuku in Snek's world let's do it guys SCREECH

Inko woke up, feeling quite uneasy. She doesn't know why but something feels off. Unable to go to sleep, she decided to might as well start on breakfast, while it was too early to have breakfast, making one right now would be a good time. His instincts tell her to cook a large breakfast today, larger than what she usually does. She doesn't know why but her instincts have never failed her and she starts cooking up a storm.

Hisashi wakes up a few moments after her ( they don't share a room but they wake up at about the same time ). Sensing a weird smell from wherever, he flickers his tongue out, trying to catch the scent but he's probably too sleepy to sense what it is exactly. He stays sitting up in his bed for a few minutes, just sitting there, slowly blinking before let's out a yawn, finally standing up and wearing the fluffy slippers he uses inside of the apartment.

He gets off his room, pleasantly met with the smell of Inko's cooking but there's what weird smell again. It does smell like his son although it feels somehow off, it smells sweeter than usual, almost like caramel or burnt sugar, he goes closer to his room and finds it odd that he doesn't smell the usual musk of reptilians around- maybe Izuku just finished taking a bath?

"Hisashi?" The voice of his sweet wife calls out to him, Hisashi snaps out of his thoughts and walks to the kitchen, peeking in, he sees Inko already putting in food on his usual plate unto his usual spot.

"What is it?"

"Can you ask if Izuku wants to eat breakfast?" Hisashi nods, trying not to feel guilty, Izuku's still ignoring Inko whenever he can, hiding in his room whenever his mom is around and going straight to his room after school. He sighs, walking back to his son's room and letting out a knock.

He startled when it's answered so easily- even more by the person who opened it-

"Who the fuck are you?! Where's my son?!" Hisashi screeches, a hundred of thoughts running in through his mind the longer The teen didn't respond, he would've accepted Katsuki atleast he knows the teen genuinely does care about his son but a complete stranger?! The greenet infront of him startles. His eyes wide as if wondering what's going on himself.

"Um... I don't... know?" He says a bit confused, "we can talk this out, I really don't know why I'm here-"

Hisashi glares at the person, pushing past them to look around the room, he can sense no Izuku here, just from the scent alone he knows his son is not here. He looks back to the teen, looking at him like he's the one who's weird here, not him.

"What's your name." Hisashi demands.

"Uh... Izuku Midoriya, you can call me Izuku, who are you?"

Hisashi slowly blinks.

"Excuse me can you say your name again?"

"Izuku?"

"...What's your father's name?"

"Akio Midoriya- why?"

"Your mother's name?"

"Inko Midoriya- why are you asking this, mister?" Izuku asks, a bit confused, Hisashi's eyes widened, feeling a bit uneasy. Inko... Inko wouldn't cheat on him, would she? Surely there's a lot more people in Japan who has the surname of Midoriya right? But they look so similar- Hisashi felt like this is what his son would've looked like if he inherited more from his mom rather than him. It just leaves him with an uneasy feeling in his belly.

"Well uh... there's breakfast on the table, want to join us?"

"Eh? Would that be fine?" Hisashi nods although he's still a bit cautious, Inko uses Midoriya so does Izuku to keep Hisashi's secret hush hush, maybe this person is just a cousin? A distant cousin? But he looks so similar- and he knows Inko's surname has been Midoriya since birth and he doesn't take a father surname or... maybe Inko... with a cousin-

Hisashi slaps himself. Bad thoughts. No way that would happen.

"Inko? Um... there's someone else in Izuku's room." Hisashi says, Inko slowly blinks.

"There is? I thought only Izuku was there, my quirk tells me it's only Izuku, and that it's Izuku that's right next to you, am I wrong?"

"You're not wrong ma'am, my name is Izuku." He says, politely.

"Izuku? Did you have a voice change sweetie?"

"You lost some weight, mom."

"Thank you." Inko smiles warmly. Hisashi blinks, just remembering that Inko was blind and can only sense people through her quirk, so her quirk registers this kid as... Izuku? As in their Izuku? Hisashi looks at him, then imagines what Izuku would look like with no scales.

...

They ate breakfast peacefully , Inko though was very happy and kept talking to Izuku who happily indulged in the conversation.

"There's a bigger set of UA uniform Izuku asked to have since he thinks he'll still grow taller, you can wear that." Hisashi whispers to Izuku who just looked confused but nodded.

A few moments later, Izuku comes out of Izuku's room donning the uniform.

"I'm going to school now, bye mom! And uh... You too!" Izuku says, calling out to Hisashi before he left their apartment.

"Izuku's really happy and chipper today, don't you think so, Hisashi?" Inko says, in a good mood, a warm, sweet smile on her face.

"Y-Yeah..."

__________________________

Katsuki feels a bit frustrated today. He almost slept through his alarm if not for his mom screaming at him to take a shower already and leave the house, he almost stepped on dog poo if it weren't for a random kid bumping into him, he almost missed the train if it only didn't get delayed for a few minutes due to some fucking villain attack ( it was small scale so they operated quickly after wards ).

It's good that the bad things that could've happened didn't happen to him but he's still fucking frustrated and iffy about the whole thing, all he wants is to get to his classroom already, see Izuku there, hug and pet the shit out of him, maybe kiss him a bit- well a lot but that's for after school, read with him, help him in class, feed him food, all that shit.

Imagine his surprise when he sees some weird ass teen in Izuku's chair instead, probably just a few centimetres shorter than Aizawa and probably just as buff as him if not more, wearing Izuku's uniform ( it fucking smells like him ) and his bag. He blinks a few times.

"Kacchan!" The person chirps, looking overly delighted, Katsuki steps off the class and closes the door, then he opens it again and the greenet was looking at him curiously, as if wondering what's wrong.

"Kacchan, are you okay?" He asks, "is something wrong?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Izuku. Kacchan, you know this." Izuku insists.

Wait.

Maybe.. maybe Izuku turned into this because of a quirk? That would make sense, a quirk related incident- this is probably Izuku but... looks different and acts different? Izuku hasn't smiled like that to him before.

...

He really wish he could but he doubts the teen would allow him to ever see one, he'd probably hide his face in embarrassment or something.

...

Man he really wants to see it, Izuku with a large sweet smile on his face, just looking delighted to see him, it's weird since Izuku, even if they're together, doesn't show smiles that much, usually keeping a pokerface. Well Izuku barely seems him smile too, maybe he should smile more...?

"Nothing." Katsuki mumbles, going straight to his chair. He's not sure about the extent of the quirk misconduct, he looks like what Izuku would've looked like if he has no scales or a tail and only with freckles- cute but he prefers the snake version, tinier, cuter and doesn't act like... this, he wonders if he has any of his memories though. Probably not.

"Hey Deku, wanna go out on a date later?" Katsuki asks, Izuku blinks.

"But Kacchan, didn't you say that you weren't gay?" Izuku asks, Katsuki blinks.

Man that Katsuki from wherever this Izuku was? He's a big fucking fool. A foolish fool who knows nothing but to be a fool. A big fucking fool.

"I was kidding."

"I know."

"I'm here." Shoto announces as he enters in, quickly glancing to Izuku's chair, blinking at whoever that is.

"...Who are you?" He asks.

"Izuku!" He chirps, "why are you asking, Todoroki-san?"

"... you're not Izuku." Shoto says, "who am I to you?"

"Classmate?"

"Not a cousin?"

"...We're not cousins?" Shoto blinks.

"Want to go out on a date later?"

"He says no." Katsuki quickly says, "stay the fuck away from Deku you creepy fuck."

"I'm not his cousin anymore, you can't stop our love any longer, I won't take it." Shoto declares, loud and clear.

"What's wrong with Todoroki-san asking me out on a date, Kacchan?" Izuku asks.

"He's your cousin."

"No he's not-"

"No I'm not."

"...Deku, I don't know how to tell you this but this isn't your world. And I'm not your Kacchan."

"What do you mean?"

"...I'm super gay."

"...Oh. This really is a different universe, Kacchan isn't gay."

You a goddamn fool whoever Kacchan you are.

"Do you want to date?" Shoto asks again, "I'll take you to a buffet-"

"Yes please."

"Don't be bribed with food-"

"Inter-universal romance declarations of love isn't allowed in school premises!" Iida screeches, barging in the room, "PDA is not allowed either!"

"Aw man." Shoto frowns, "let's talk after school instead then, Izuku."

"Why not now?"

"Iida said that Inter-universal declarations of love is not allowed, see you outside the gate later."

____________________________

"Does anyone know where the trash can went?" Jiro asks."

"Oh, do you have garbage? I'll throw it for you." Jiro nods, handing him her soda can, Izuku promptly squeezes it until it's flattened like a coin before he throws it in his mouth and chews.

"Woah." Kaminari exclaims, "dude you have strong teeth- here eat this!" Kaminari says, handing Izuku a rock he was planning to show to Kirishima later, Izuku also throws it in his mouth and eats.

Mina's interest piqued.

"Ooh I have a jaw breaker right here!" She says, taking a large one out, "eat it!"

Izuku happily takes it and tosses it in his mouth before letting down a loud crunch before continuing to chew casually, Mina gasped.

"I heard there was a person here who could chew throw hard objects!" Mei said, barging in,

"I was the one who told her." Sero chirps.

"Here have this!" She says, taking out a thick but short metal rod, "it's designed specifically to never get crushed, even a hydraulic press can't break it-" Izuku crunches the tip off with only a little pause before he continued to sink his teeth in and pull the part he crunched off away from the stick, before going back to chewing. Hatsume gasped.

"Oh my god, that was terrifying but cool, hold on I have more stuff-!"

"What's going on here?" Aizawa gruffs, a bit hot tempered because his son- I mean because there's a sudden change in his previous student he didn't want to deal with,

"We're trying to see if there's anything Izuku can't bite!" Kaminari says.

"Yeah there is one thing he'll never bite through."

"Really?" Izuku asks, a bit confused.

Aizawa promptly pokes his finger in Izuku's mouth who only looked at him with an incredulous expression.

"What? Not gonna bite?" Izuku paused before nodding, Aizawa gently pulled his hand away.

"I mean... it depends, if someone was hurting Kacchan, I'll bite through anything to save him."

"Even in another universe you're messing with him-"

"What?"

"Nothing, go back to your seats, your teacher will be here soon."

// [ kay lets do this again, you can type out any scenario with any character here and I'll reply uwu ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 14.4K 83
Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo has always had a rough relationship, to say the least. Katsuki always hated Izuku, or as he calls him, "Deku", for...
137K 4.6K 28
Katsuki Bakugou, a boy with a strong explosion quirk, has an equally strong familiar. A dragon. A rare familiar in the modern-day. His familiar is an...
3.4K 103 16
Updates every Wednesday "You're quirkless." "Useless!" "You'll never make it!" Of course these word were nothing anymore. Midoriya has to learn to fi...
20.6K 526 25
[COMPLETED] Cover made by: VioletYbrehl Izuku has a dilemma. He just realize that he likes someone. So, what is the problem about that? The problem i...