ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X...

By Trufflerabbit13

Hunter x Hunter is an amazing manga, one problem... It has no romance, so I added a female character that'll... More

ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X HUNTER FANFIC)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 EDITED
CHAPTER 3 EDITED
CHAPTER 4 EDITED
CHAPTER 5 EDITED
CHAPTER 6 EDITED
CHAPTER 7 EDITED
CHAPTER 8 EDITED
CHAPTER 9 EDITED
CHAPTER 10 edited
CHAPTER 11 edited
CHAPTER 12 edited
CHAPTER 13 edited
CHAPTER 14 edited: Sorata Kijime
CHAPTER 15 edited
CHAPTER 16 edited
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 19 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23 edited
CHAPTER 24 edited
CHAPTER 25 edited
CHAPTER 26 edited
CHAPTER 27 edited
CHAPTER 28 edited
CHAPTER 29 edited
CHAPTER 30 edited
CHAPTER 31 edited
CHAPTER 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Our Bloodline
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Hello, Miss Kijime...
Chapter 45 'DON'T LOOK AT MY BUTT'
Chapter 46 Sorata's going to kill me...
Chapter 47 Rescued and its sure a small world
Chapter 48: Pik- no, Eletic!!!
Chapter 49: Can I have you, please?
Chapter 50 EXTRA LONG CHAPTER
Chapter 51 Well, that sucks
Chapter 52

CHAPTER 32

19.3K 792 258
By Trufflerabbit13

ELEMENTALLY GIFTED

Recap:

I groaned as I opened the sixth door. So far all five doors lead to another room that had a door and a password. I slowly walked into the metal room and sighed when I saw another door.

Each room had a touch pads, though every room was different. Sometimes, it asked questions of the Zoldyck family and sometimes math equations that only few people can answer. The last door was a puzzle question that took me a while.

Now, I hope this one won't take long as well. I pressed the blank screen, as soon as my finger made contact, words appeared.

'Which family has a long history with the Zoldyck family?'

Huh?

My fingers flew across the key typing the name of the family.

"K. I. J. I. M. E." I spelled out before pressing the enter button.

Surprisingly unlike the other doors from the previous room, the door slowly opened. Feeling the different vibe I walked in slowly and nervously.

My green eyes scanned the room. I eyed the tall stacks of toys that almost reached the roof top. Colorful box assorted the room.

It seemed as if it was an children's room...

I whirled around when I suddenly felt from presence behind. I jumped back in fright when I saw a dark haired girl smiling at me.

"Who are you miss?"

~*~

NIJIKA P.O.V.

A shiver went down my back as I stared at the slightly shorter girl in front of me. My own green eyes stayed locked on familiar blue eyes...

"Who are you?" The girl once again asked, her head tilted to the side. My eyes traveled to her long straight black hair that had hair bands decorating it. Her outfit consists of a shrine maiden outfit the priest wore in Japon.

From her features and her voice, she must be few years younger than me. And her eyes are too similar to Killua and Silva-San. So... I've met Illumi, Milluki, Killua, and Kalluto. Silva-San said he had five children, so can this girl be...? But he said he had only sons...

"Hi," I quietly whispered as I smiled at the girl gently, "I'm Nijika Kijime, who are you sweety?"

The small girl grinned at me and grabbed my hand, "Alluka Zoldyck!"

I smiled at her but my mind raced wild. Zoldyck.... So this girl was Killua's younger sibling, most likely a boy...

"Play with the dolls with me! Niji-chan!" Alluka exclaimed as she tugged me towards the piles of stuffed animals. I laughed slightly and nodded letting the younger girl pull me. She was cute, I wouldn't have expected the Zoldyck family to have such a child. But... Something seemed off...

I sat next to Alluka on the ground as she started to play with one of the stuffed bears. I grabbed a wolf stuffed animal off the pile and looked at it. Cute.

I smiled slightly as I watched the black haired girl hug her stuffed animal tightly. A sudden thought popped in my mind as I stared at the pile of toys. Controlling my wind, I made the stuffed wolf in my arm float into the air by controlling the wind, I made it look like the wolf was walking.

Concentrating, I did the same to the rest of the dolls and made it surround Alluka. Alluka quickly realized and squealed in delight as she happily replaced her bear with the wolf and hugged it tightly.

She giggled as she nuzzled the wolf with her nose. She then looked up at me and smiled happily. She jumped off the ground and jumped to me with her arms wide open.

"Niji-chan nade nade shite!" (TRANSLATION:Pet me!)

Surprised, not expecting the action I froze for a second. Not sure what was happening I placed my hand on Alluka's head and gently petted her head.

What was I doing?

"You're like Onii-chan..." Alluka happily muttered as she buried her face in my stomach. I continued to pet her gently on the head. Onii-chan huh? Which one was she talking about?

"Alluka-chan, which onii-chan are you talking about?" I questioned as I continued to pet her head.

The black haired child lifted her head and smiled while her cheeks tinted a healthy pink, "Killua Onii-chan! I love Onii-chan! Onii-chan is really kind, he used to play with me all the time, we love each other, I miss him," She placed her head back down and nuzzled me, "You also smell like Onii-chan a little!"

I sweat dropped, I smelled like Killua? Why the hell did I smell like Killua? I was shoved into the bath and was washed with soap crazily. I would understand why I smelled like Killua before I took a bath but...

A lightbulb lit in my head slightly, one characteristic smell Killua had was...

Continuing to pat Alluka's head I swiftly searched inside my bag for the familiar box... As my fingers felt the corner of the box I pulled it out.

"Does Onii-chan smell like this?" I questioned as I popped open the packet of Choco Robo-kuns. The familiar brown treat fell into my hand as I showed Alluka.

Alluka smelled the chocolate and nodded happily, "It smells like Onii-chan!"

I sweat dropped once again, so Killua and I smell like chocolate cause we're always eating it and carrying it around? Haha...

I sighed and popped one in my mouth before placing one on Alluka's lips, "Want it?"

The female nodded and wrapped her lips around my fingers like her brother once did. Sheesh, they really were siblings....

I popped another one in my mouth, as I chewed I felt an intense stare on my face. I looked down and saw Alluka looking at me with unwavering eyes.

"Niji-chan, can I have your hat?"

My hat? This worn out hat? Eh.... But I like it...

I hummed and thought for a second, I got it from Tsubome and Amane, maybe I could ask them for a new one...

"Hm, alright, you can have it Alluka, it's my favorite hat so take care of it," I took off my hat and gently placed it on her head.

Suddenly my blood ran cold as a spike of aura surrounded my body. I gasped in shock as Alluka's eyes turn jet black with her mouth open in a smile. What the hell? Does she know nen?

"Nanika will grant wish..."

I gulped slightly as the girl I knew once as Alluka grabbed my hand tightly. Why was she saying she was Nanika now? Nanika... Something....

Putting a brave face on I gently held Allu-Nanika's hand, "Who are you? Where is Alluka Nanika-chan?"

Nanika frowned as she squeezed my hand lightly, "Nanika is Alluka's friend, Alluka is Nanika's friend, Niji-chan made Alluka happy by granting three wishes, so Nanika will grant Niji-chan's wish."

I frowned, what was this ability, a nen? Is she a specialist? And granting a wish is never free...

Anyways, I don't really have anything to wish for, I'm actually pretty happy... I don't need money, I have friends, and I enjoy being a hunter. A wish...

The image of Gon and Killua's face popped in my head. Gon, he wished to meet his father... But he wouldn't be happy if his dad just popped in front of him, Gon would want to look for his dad himself. And he's pretty happy... Has a family member, Mito-San and his grandma, Kon the fox bear...

Killua... Killua on the other hand... I don't know... He smiles now, but I'm not always sure if it's sincere. He's happy that he has friends now, Gon, Kurapika, Leolio and I are his friends... But what he lacks is family love. It seems like Alluka is the only one showing that to Killua... And she's locked here away from Killua and the world.

"Nanika," I mutter as I bring her to a hug, "I want you and Alluka to always love Killua as your brother and smile for him as much as you could, you guys are his precious lil sister..."

I pulled away slightly and smiled at Nanika who was looking at me as if she was confused. I chuckled and gave a small kiss on her forehead, "Love Killua and be there for him when he needs you the most, alright?"

My mouth opened slightly as I saw a tear fall out of Nanika's black eyes, "Aye, Nanika and Alluka with grant Niji-chan's wish."

Nanika went limp as she closed her eyes, but she quickly opened her eyes again.

"Nani-," I quickly stopped when I saw her eyes were no longer black, but blue.

"Niji-chan made Nanika and Alluka happy."

I stared at Alluka for a second before smiling, "I'm your Onii-chan's friend, I'll do my best and protect him alright, that's why you need to keep your promise, ok Alluka?"

The blacked haired Zoldyck nodded and smiled at me widely, "Alluka will keep her promise with Niji-ch-"

Alluka stopped in mid sentence as the only door in the room was swung open. As if we were deers caught in the headlights we froze and stared at the figure that stood at the door.

"Nijika, father is calling for you," the stoic oldest son of the Zoldyck family stated as he stared at me with his unemotional eye.

A shiver went down my back as Illumi's eyes narrowed on Alluka and I. Something isn't right......

"Eh..... Niji-chan leaving already? But..." Alluka stopped her whining as Illumi glare at her. The poor girl shrunk behind me and whimpered slightly.

I frowned and sent Illumi a disapproving look, though I quickly stopped when Illumi glared at me.

What the hell?

I slowly stood up, Alluka clinging to my leg.

"Niji-chan... You're leaving already?" Alluka whined as she tugged on the dress I as wearing.

I smiled at her sadly and nodded, "Sorry Alluka, Illumi here said your father is calling me, I need to go now."

I sighed as the small girls bottom lips trembled slightly.

"Remember my promise ok?" I smiled kindly to the girl. It was strange, there is barely a difference between our age but it feels like she's so much younger, like a younger sibling.....

Alluka wrapped her arms round my waists and hugged me right, "Bye Niji-chan, play with me again ok?!"

I nodded and swiftly walked towards the door that Illumi held open.

I gave Alluka one last look over my shoulder before Illumi closed the door, locking the poor girl away from the world once again.

I frowned and looked at him confused as I walked though the multiple locked door.

As my hand wrapped around the last door knob Illumi's voice stopped me.

"What did you do?"

I slowly turned around and looked at the eldest Zoldyck son in confusion.

What did I do?

"Why aren't you dead?" he questioned this time.

My eyes widen slightly, what the hell? Does he want me to freaking die?

"What are you talking about Illumi?" I demanded in pure confusion.

The stoic Zoldyck stared at me before sighing and shaking his head, "Nothing."

My eyebrows furrows in annoyance but ignored his comment and walked through the quiet hallway.

"Where is your father waiting for me?" I questioned as I tried to navigate through the confusingly large house.

Illumi stayed silent and follows me as I aimlessly walked, after ten minutes I groaned as I noticed I was where I started. I'm giving up....

I turned towards the older male, "Please lead me to where I'm suppose to go..."

A vein appeared on my forehead as Illumi just reached over slightly and easily opened a door....

This f*cker! I fisted my hand angrily and walked past him, entering the room.

"Hi Silv-" I was tackled to the ground and landed on the soft red carpet.

"Ni-ji-ka~ I missed youuuuuuu!!!!!"

I gasped at the familiar voiced and pried the arms and legs off of me.

"You!" I angrily yelled as I pointed to the pouting boy sitting on the ground.

"Boo! Is that how you treat your beloved brother?!" Sorata whined as he pushed his slightly longer hair out of his eyes.

An anger vein appeared on my forehead as I lung at my 'older brother'. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and angrily shook him.

"I called you like a million times and you never f*ucking answered, you bastard of a brother!!!!" I screamed as I shook him faster.

My brother's face got greener by the second before he covered his mouth with his hand, "I-I give u-up!!!"

I quickly released him and clapped dusting the no existing dust off my hand, "You better answer your stupid phone next time, Baka-Nii-chan." I grunted.

What was the point of having the indestructible phone when he doesn't pick up a call...

I watched with triumph as my older brother weakly got to his feet. His naturally tanned skin was paler than usual.

I snickered slightly and placed my hands on my hips giving him a look which totally said, 'don't go against me or you'll have a small taste of hell'

A low snicker made me look ways from my wincing brother.

The familiar large, silver haired male boldly sat on his velvet red sofa as he chuckled deeply.

My eyes brightened significantly, my mouth tilting up into a smile.

"Hello Silva-San!!!" my energetic voice echoed through the large room as I greeted my close friend's dad.

Silva-San smirked at me and nodded, "You seem well Nijika."

I laughed and walked up to the older male and sat in the sofa in front of him, quickly getting comfortable.

Sorata also follows me and sat next to me, making the soft sofa sink down slightly.

I look at my older brother and frown slightly, "I can't believe you were here the whole time Sora-nii."

My brother shook his head before running his large hand through it pulling got back, "Actually I only got here around thirty minutes ago."

Huh? What? Really, that's really a coincidence.

"Then why didn't you pick up your phone when I called you like a trillion times last night?" I demanded, my green emerald eyes staring at my brothers nervous look.

I continued to stare at him until he spoke, "Geez! I was right in middle of a mission, I couldn't pick up the phone no matter what."

I gave him a unconvincing look and frowned. Was he telling the truth?

And if he was telling the truth, what was his mission? Was he hunting down black list criminals as a black list Hunter?

"Oi, Nijika! Are you even listening?" I snapped out of my thought and I looked up.

"Huh?" I questioned confused.

A look of disbelief appeared on my older brothers face before he slapped his hand to his forehead.

"Dameda~ she's completely out of it!" (Translation: it's no use!)

I sheepishly laughed and rubbed my head, "Ehe, sorry. What did you say?"

"I said to stay away from York Shin for a while," Sorata sighed as he ran his large hand through dark hair.

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at my older brother in question.

"Sorata, I can't do that, I'm meeting my friends at York Shin in about two weeks."

Sorata who was looking away whipped his head towards me, his bright green eyes narrowed.

"What?" He growled out.

Alarmed by the sudden aggressiveness in his voice, I filched.

"I promised Kurapika and Leolio I would meet them at York New on September 1st. And Gon and Killua are expecting me there too," my tone was slightly sterner not likening the tone in Sorata's voice.

Sorata's green eyes narrowed slightly as he shook his head, "You can't go."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, I crossed my thin arms over my chest and cocked my head to the side.

"Give me one good reason why not?" I questioned my tone sassy. For a minute we stared at each other, our eyes not wavering.

But I victoriously grinned when Sorata's looked away first with a sigh.

"Nijika, it's not safe for you, there's going to be so many criminals lurking in the city when the auction starts," Sorata explained, his tone laced with frustration.

My light green eyes follows his hand as he ran it through his slightly longer brown hair. My older brothers eyebrows were scrunched as if he was debating to himself.

"I can't the phantom troupes will be there..."

A/N

HEY GUYS!!!! So I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!

I'm really sad that the anime of this manga ended... like everything is endings.... Kuroko no basket ended, free ended, Naruto is going to end!!! Uwaaaa!!!!! I'm so going to cry when Naruto ends!!! DX

ANYWAYS LEAVE COMMENTS!!! And even options or things you want me to add. More action? More romance? Do you guys have any questions or confusions???? Ask right away and I'll hopefully answer them the next chapter!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 8.2K 35
❝𝖨'𝗆 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗎𝗇𝗉𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 two 𝗇𝖾𝗇-𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋-𝗈lds❞ ! sequel to what (bsd) J...
278K 8.2K 24
Kirahki Freecss is Gon's sister. Mito-san adopted her when she was just a baby. The only clue she has about her birth family is the fact that her eye...
353K 16.4K 115
IF YOU'RE A DIE-HARD KILLUA FANGIRL, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU. *UNDER EDITING* "You want me to continue on existing?!" Killua scoffed, shrugging her h...
218K 6.2K 31
Nen. What is nen? What if it was a person? Nori Emiko Nui. I am the incarnation of nen. You'll discover trough this story everything about me. N. E...