LOVE

Av ibriclarke

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm home, but sometimes home isn't the best place to be." Mer

Copyright.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thireteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Sequel is OUT!

Chapter Eighteen

3.7K 179 17
Av ibriclarke

"Do you have a close relationship with your parents?"

"My mom is my world. I'm close with my dad but not how I am with my mom." Telling me the story on why they separated I understood knowing my parents went through certain similar events.

"Would you ever let me meet your mom?" I found myself asking as I laid under the covers hiding from the daylight beaming on my curtains.

"Honestly if we weren't seriously together no. I love that I met your mom though. She cool." Nodding my head I understood. If my mom never came home early that day, she would not know of him.

"Thanks for making me breakfast I appreciate it." He said smiling at me, as I shrugged. My mom had gone out with a couple of friends today, and being that I woke up before him, I made food. She still had no idea Keyshawn was here still, and I wanted to keep it like that.

"Let me get a kiss."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't know if you be kissing Emily or not, and whoever you talking to," I stated, and I was serious. I was aware I had let each other perform oral, but it wasn't happening again.

"We don't talk anymore." Shocked I looked at him with wide eyes, as he shook his shoulders like it didn't matter.

"You just telling me this like it doesn't matter."

"It doesn't. I'm still where I wanna be regardless. Now, can daddy get a kiss or no?" Pulling his face towards me, I looked in his eyes for a second before pulling him into a passionate kiss.

Teasing me he pulled away and went back into it again. Biting on his bottom lip, I sucked on it before letting it go.

Pulling the covers off myself I tried to expose my naked body until Messiah cut me off crying.

Silently thanking God I got up knowing I probably would have given in to temptation right then.

Feeding him, and letting him get the exercise he needed it wasn't long until he was knocked out again.

"Shouldn't you be checking on your kid?" I asked going back in the room leaving Messiah in the living room. Next time he cried I wasn't jumping up for him again, I didn't have time to be someone's parent so soon.

"Tasha can handle the responsibility when it's my day I'll get her." He said making me shake my head.

"I hope you don't act like this when you have children. You going to the birthday dinner right?" Nodding his head I asked him what he was wearing since I was still having difficulties figuring it out myself.

After telling me a dress shirt, nice pants, and shoes I settled on the jumpsuit I have in my closet.

"You should let me straighten your hair. We have nothing better to do."

"You like doing hair. You gay?" I asked causing him to pop me on the ass.

"Never that."

"Nah we can do it let me get my stuff. You wanna blow dry it too, or what?" Shrugging his shoulders not really understanding what I was saying, I decided to just get the flat iron, and keep it simple for him.

"Okay so spray the heat protector on it a few times before you flat iron that specific spot okay?"

"I got you."

Watching Creed, I felt him take out the bottom clips I had parted for him getting to work. Taking out my phone going to the camera, he didn't even notice how he was focusing on my hair.

He was getting it done quickly, but I would have to go through it again, to actually straighten it but he was doing a good job.

"Aw, you're so adorable," I said as he furrowed his eyebrows at a certain piece that he couldn't lay down.

"I'm done." Smiling at his work, I went over it a few times more straightening the ends in different directions so it could have volume.

"I'ma do my daughter's hair perfect." He said before doing a shoulder dance. Putting the stuff away, I sighed in relief now that I didn't have to do my hair later.

"LAUREN!" Keyshawn screamed as he went on his phone. Turning around I saw he was on Facetime with her.

"KEYSHAWN! What are you doing?"

"Chillin' with your big headed friend." He said turning the camera to me, as I said nothing, and she did the same.

"Hold up." Going on mute he put the phone down and looked at me. "What?"

"You ain't gotta put her on mute." Straight facing me he took her off mute.

"You still mad at her?"

"I know she's dragging it right now."

"Dragging it? That shit wild fake dawg. Ion' got time for fake shit. If someone gon' fuck with me, they really gon' fuck with me. Ain't no halfway fuckin' with me. Cause' that's how you be around snakes, and shit, and I ain't got time for nobody fuckery." I stated as he smiled at me. I knew he loved when I was aggressive, and when I talked to people how I wanted.

"That's a song?" He mouthed to me, and I shook my head cheesing.

"It's fake because I want to stay neutral? I understand why you're upset but I barely talk to him."

"It shouldn't even be barely, it should be never. Don't worry about it do you? I'll do me."

"Oh my God." Not understanding how she really thought I was doing the most it made no sense. It was crazy to me how in this generation it was too much to ask for loyalty.

"Y'all gon' squash it out when we get there, I'll lock both of you in a room if I have to. How you, and Raymond."

"I don't know our anniversary was good, but his dumb ass friends making him act different. Like he is distant, but I'm sure he fine."

"What did you do on the anniversary?"

"We went out to eat, exchanged gifts, and we went back to his place. He got me a charm bracelet, and I got him a sweater with both of us on it. I did do oral for the first time though." Widening my eyes I didn't expect that.

Lauren always told me she was waiting until marriage to do anything. I should have known that would change when she got a boyfriend because everyone jacks that until they meet someone.

I remember when I told my mom, and dad I wanted a promise ring. Definitely, don't want that shit now.

"Did you like it? You weren't forced to do it or anything like that right?"

"No everything had my consent." Smiling at him it made me happy that he was making sure she wanted to do it.

"Well even though I don't like you right now. Did you like it?" I asked getting in the camera.

"It was okay. I felt like I was being choked, but it wasn't that big so it was okay. I would be pressed to do it again though. I like your hair! You haven't straightened it in forever.

"I did that shit," Keyshawn stated proudly smiling. "That's good. How was the eating game?"

"Alright ion' wanna hear this. Y'all gon' have to discuss this when I'm not here. That's like my little sister. Your ass to young to get eaten out anyway." Sucking her teeth, she laughed as I exited my room going to check on the baby.

"You trust me?" Keyshawn asked coming out while I changed Messiah. Nodding my head I kept it simple, not understanding how a robot baby's shit could smell so bad.

"You sure?"

"I mean a little. Why? You about to do some grimy shit?"

"Nah. Just wanna make sure. I want you to trust me fully though."

"You trust me fully?"

"I do."

"If you want me to trust you it's going to be a challenge. Unfortunately I I been through a lot. Just be here, and be real."

"It's never a challenge to accept a challenge.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

603 49 25
"I see you tired of the hurt Tired of the pain Tired of nights where you can't get no sleep ."
11.7K 508 10
"You put your flaws in front of a mirror but I ain't see shit."
1.6M 83.7K 76
I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what , no matter what.