Pyaar Kiya Toh Nibhana!

By Cookiee9999

A story of two little cuties who met once in their childhood. Khushi remember her Annav, but he forgot her co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

2.1K 259 45
By Cookiee9999

"Dada ji.. Bauji (Shashi) is calling you downstairs to have breakfast.." Siddanth came on the terrace to call Dada ji when Arnav wasn't there.

"Come here.." Dada ji called him and handed some grains on his hand, "Feed these pigeons.."

Siddanth looked at him confused but threw the pigeon's food to them and the pigeons ate it peacefully.

Dada ji frowned and hit on Siddanth's head, "Nalayak (Good for nothing).. Do you know even pigeons are scared of Arnav babua Raijada and you.. Be like Arnav babua!"

"What the.." Siddanth looked at him confused.

"Just by saying What the you don't become like him.." Dada ji glared at him, "Why don't you fight with goons and make them scared like you did in village that day?"

"Do you want me to fight with Khushi now? I'm getting married to her Dada ji, why would I land her in hospital?" Siddanth frowned.

"Not my granddaughter you fool.." Dada ji rolled his eyes and sighed trying to keep a control on himself, "Don't you see how Arnav babua behaves? As soon as he comes near you, you feel like going to bathroom in fear.."

"What the.." Siddanth widened his eyes.

Dada ji hit on his forehead, "Did you eat this 'What the' word and it got stuck in your throat?"

"No.. I.." Siddanth nodded sideways caressing his forehead.

"Let it be.. And listen to me, this is a secret between you and me.. Don't go and tell Arnav babua that I get scared of him.." Dada ji whispered, "It may spoil my reputation.."

Anjali and Shyam were walking in the corridor watching the video of Arnav feeding pigeons. Arnav cleared his throat and stood in between them, "Di and Jija ji.. It's very bad manners to make videos of others without their permission.."

"You're my Chote and not any stranger.." Anjali said rolling her eyes.

"What the.. You guys don't respect me at all.." Arnav crossed his arms frowning.

"Yaar.. I never thought you would have to feed pigeons to impress Dada ji and take your Dulhania (bride) home!" Shyam laughed.

"Di delete that video.." Arnav glared at Anjali, and she raised her eyebrow, "You think you will order me and I will obey you? If you're ASR then I'm also ASR!"

"Wrong.. You're AJ (Anjali Jha)" Arnav smirked.

"Chote.. See Shyam ji how he pulls my leg.. What I did to deserve a brother like this?" Anjali cried dramatically.

"Stop your drama Di and give me your phone.." Arnav said trying to snatch her phone from her hands but Anjali escaped at the right time, but the phone slipped from her hand and fell downstairs.

Anjali widened her eyes and her mouth formed a big 'O' shape and Arnav smirked, "Dekha Arnav Singh Raizada se panga lene ka nateeja..(See the result of messing up with ASR).. Tera phone mar gaya Di (Your phone died Di) aur video bhi gaya.. Mujhe toh kuch karne ki zaroorat hi nahi pari (And the video is also gone.. I didn't have to do anything)"

Arnav laughed at her crying face and Shyam patted Anjali's shoulder as if consoling her making a crying face like he is understanding her pain when all he wanted to do was laugh with Arnav.

Anjali shoved his hand away sobbing, "Mera phone.." she whispered sadly and peeked to see what was the situation of her phone. She widened her eyes seeing what happened downstairs after the phone fell from her hands.

Arnav and Shyam also peeked downstairs to see what happened curiously after seeing Anjali's reaction.

Downstairs Payal was accompanying Rahul to her study room, when suddenly something hit on his forehead and he rolled his eyes feeling dizzy.

He fell on Payal who almost gasped having to hold him supporting his weight and unable to stand balancing herself and him, she fell on the floor and he fell on top of her. Payal cried pushing him away. And at same time Akash followed them and was about to faint seeing Rahul on top of Payal.

"Payal.." Akash cried and rushed to them, "What are you both doing in this position?"

"Akash don't start.. Just take him off me!" Payal said breathing heavily.

Akash nodded and pushed Rahul's body to other side making him lay on the floor, when he noticed Rahul was unconscious. Akash gasped, "Payal what you did? You killed him! It's okay we want to stop this marriage.. But murder.. You look so innocent but you actions definitely aren't!"

He gulped looking at Payal as if she was a murderer.

"Akash ji he fainted.. I didn't murder him!" Payal cried.

"How did he faint?" Akash asked confused, "Is it the famous 'good news'?

Payal widened her eyes, "Akash ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Arnav, Shyam and Anjali laughed hearing Akash's question.

"Poor Payal.. Akash bhi na, he will make sure to torture Payal with his too much innocent and dumb questions!" Anjali shook her head.

Dada ji and Siddanth came towards Arnav, Anjali and Shyam.

"Let's go downstairs to have breakfast.." Dada ji smiled.

"Yeah.. Let's go.." Arnav nodded as they started walking downstairs. Arnav was walking beside Dada ji, Dada ji stare at him smiling, "Tell me babua.. You must have line of girls waiting for you, right?"

"Hmm.." Arnav nodded thinking, "But I only want your granddaughter!"

"When will you get married?" Dada ji asked.

Arnav stopped walking and looked at him still in his thoughts, "When I win your heart!"

Dada ji gulped, "It's okay.. No need to answer babua.. I know you don't like many questions.. I'm quiet now!"

Arnav noticed how Dada ji was sweating in fear by talking with him, he smirked thinking, "If I get employees like Dada ji who get so scared of me.. Then it would be good! Unlike Tina who cancels my meetings without informing me first.."

"Why are sweating Dada ji? Feeling hot?" Arnav asked.

"Nahin, Hawa-conditioner nahin hai na isliye (There's no air conditioner here, that's why)" Dada ji smiled sheepishly.

"Okay.." Arnav nodded.

Dada ji stopped walking and excused himself going back to his room, Siddanth chuckled a bit knowing that Dada ji went to use bathroom.

Arnav looked at Dada ji rushing towards his room in confusion then continued walking towards the dinning hall.

They reached the dinning hall, the ladies were serving breakfast.

"Are you okay na?" Payal asked to Rahul making him sit on chair. He smiled weakly and nodded, "Don't know what fell on my head!"

"Di's phone.." Arnav replied taking his seat.

Anjali pouted sadly and Shyam giggled.

"Are you so weak that a phone fell on your head and you fainted?" Akash asked sarcastically.

Arnav showed thumbs up to Akash for speaking up something with sense for first time.

"Even if an ant falls on his head, he will faint only.." Dada ji laughed.

Rahul pouted and served for himself, while Arnav and Siddanth said 'What the' at the same time.

Arnav poured juice on his glass, "It's feels like my line (What the) is being echoed in this hall.." he said mocking Siddanth.

Khushi came out of kitchen with toast for Arnav.

Siddanth stopped her, "Khushi.. Can I have some?"

"Haan serve him bitiya.. It will bring you both closer.." Dada ji giggled and whole family made faces.

Arnav clutched his fist under the table, gritting his teeth.

Khushi gulped, she looked at Arnav then at Siddanth.

"Give him bitiya.. He's hungry.." Dada ji convinced her pushing her closer to Siddanth's chair.

"My toast.. If I don't eat it, then this made in China won't also.." Arnav thought seriously.

"Cockroach.." Arnav said casually but Khushi screamed on top of her voice and let the plate fell on table breaking it in pieces, the toast was under all that mess.

Khushi jumped on the chair and stood on it, looking around with crying face, "Where is it? Please kill this cockroach.. I'm scared.. Jijiiiiiiiiiii.. Mummaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. I won't eat till this cockroach isn't killed.. Buajiiiiiiiii... Mummyyyyyyyyy.."

"Dada ji I was asking weren't there cockroaches in the terrace where you slept?" Arnav asked pressing his lips to suppress the smile on his lips.

Khushi widened her eyes and looked at Arnav with open mouth, "Youuuuuuuu.."

She climbed down the chair and ran behind Arnav, who stood from his seat and ran towards the living room laughing at her.

"I won't spare you.. Arnav.. Ullu ke pathe.. How dare you play like this with me.." she shouted running behind him.

Arnav escaped from her behind the sofa, "How is it my fault if you don't hear my words completely?"

"You said it on purpose.. I know it.." she picked a cushion from the couch and threw it at him pouting.

She walked towards him behind the sofa, and Arnav ran towards the garden side. Khushi followed him there, "Arnav wait.. I won't spare you today.."

Arnav smirked running around the pool, "Acha? What will you do?"

"Throw you in this pool only.." she said running behind him, "You made a fool out of me.."

"You're a fool baby.." Arnav laughed running backwards while facing her.

She stopped running and cried like a baby, Arnav felt bad for her. He walked towards her and held her by her shoulders, "Pipiness.. You're so cute!"

He smiled pinching her right cheek, she glared at him with her nose turning red.

She started beating him on his chest and Arnav walked backwards smirking, when his feet touched the edge of the pool and he slipped from there and fell on the pool taking Khushi with him, grabbing her by her waist.

Both gasped in the pool, wiping their faces. Khushi giggled and circled her arms around his neck, Arnav smiled bringing her closer to him as he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his forehead on hers.

Rabba vey ..Rabba vey..

"What the.. See Dada ji.." Siddanth pointed to Arshi close to each other in the pool, "Isn't this man coming closer that what he should from your granddaughter? Why don't you scold him?"

Arnav detached himself from Khushi and both walked out of the pool.

Khushi was drying her wet hair with her hands nervously of what she will reply to Dada ji now.

Arnav on the other side was calm and composed, he walked towards Dada ji and Siddanth, "First of all stop whispering.. You look like a girl who's gossiping the latest news!"

Siddanth frowned at Arnav, "I'm not.."

"You do look like!" Arnav said with attitude and arrogance in his eyes.

"And Dada ji your dear granddaughter fell on the pool while running behind me and I just jumped in the pool to save her life only.. She doesn't know how to swim, so I had to hold her close to me otherwise..." Arnav said feeling pity for Khushi.

Khushi gave him a oh really look and he winked at her.

"I don't know what Siddanth thought about your granddaughter.. But he's always doubting on Khushi's character.." Arnav frowned.

Dada ji turned to Siddanth glaring at him, and left from there shaking his head. Siddanth glared at Arnav and left from there behind Dada ji while Arnav and Khushi high five happily.

"Let me go and change.." Khushi said and looked at herself, then walked to go.

Arnav held her hand stopping her from going, Khushi turned back to him and shrugged, "What?"

"I love you.." he said smirking.

Khushi walked near him and shook him by his shoulder, "Are you okay?"

"What the.. Of course, I'm OK!" he shrugged confused.

"Is this how you're going to confess me?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah.. I felt like saying it to you and I did.. I love you means I love you dammit.." he said frowning, then shook his head in disbelief realizing what she wanted, "Don't tell me you wanted to go on a romantic dinner.. romantic song.. red and white balloons.. long lecture on love stolen from Google and then I love you!"

"It's every girl's dream.." she cried and smacked his chest.

"Why you dumb girls have same dream? Here I am to show you reality.. straight to point.. I love you.." he said cupping her face, "Food you eat everyday so what's the point of romantic dinner?.. Songs you listen to them and got bored of listening same again and again and I'm not music lyrics writer to write a new one for you.. Balloons I can buy anytime for you.. And love lecture I can copy paste from Google and send it to you everyday.. But I love you I'm saying it today and from my heart.. this isn't rehearsed at all.."

She nodded and walked to go, but he stopped her again, "My reply?"

"It should come from heart na.. Right now only curses are coming from my heart to you.." Khushi glared at him and went running away from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 7.7K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...
191K 6.8K 24
This is a story about Khushi Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada. They were both in love with each other since childhood.However, due to some misunderst...
39.4K 3.5K 19
Kya past sirf mardon ka hota hain? What happens when a girl has past and baby before marriage? Story of a happily married couple, Arnav and Khushi un...
183K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...