Wicca (Spell Book/Witchy Tips...

By CPQ808

This is basically a book where I will put things like Wicca related stuff spells history tips and all of that... More

Wicca
Wicca candle colors
Wicca essential oils
Wicca the altar
Wicca invoking and banishing
Wicca casting a circle
Wicca protection spells
Wicca witchcraft paths
Wicca grant wishes
Wicca tips for beginners
Wicca the wiccan rede
Wicca (Spell To Bind A Bully)
Wicca incense correspondences
Wicca The broom
Wiccan 10 Commandments
Wicca writing a spell
Wicca Cleansing Guests

Wicca Familiar

346 7 1
By CPQ808

This this is where I first learned  everything about familiars and stuff and I figured it would be a good way to teach you guys about it the same way I learned it a while back.
If you wish to check it out yourself please go right ahead.
Blessed Be:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 1.4K 10
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...
13K 1.5K 24
αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αž‡αžΆαž—αžšαž·αž™αžΆαžŠαŸαž›αŸ’αž’αž˜αŸ’αž“αžΆαž€αŸ‹αžαŸ‚αž„αžαŸ‚αž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαžαž½αž“αžΆαž‘αžΈαž‡αžΆαž—αžšαž·αž™αžΆαž›αŸ’αž’αžŸαž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž”αŸ‹αžŸαŸ’αžœαžΆαž˜αžΈαžšαž”αžŸαŸ‹αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž˜αž·αž“αžšαžΏαž„αž€αž·αž…αŸ’αž…αž€αžΆαžšαž„αžΆαžšαž•αŸ’αž‘αŸ‡αžšαžΊαžšαžΏαž„αž›αžΎαž‚αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αž€αŸαžŠαŸ„αž™...αŸ”
2.9K 188 43
Abe-e-Hayat explores the theme of spirituality, goals bigger than life, and the pursuit of redemption. Abe-e-Hayat starts from the journey of Salaar...
40.5K 3.5K 64
Her life has never been more busy. On the verge of a global business expansion and raising eight royal kids, Futhi is hit with the surprise of a life...