The Lovely Suicide Children

By Ms_Horrendous

They say every dead person has a home. Olivia found her home with The Lovely Suicide Children. At first, it w... More

Supportive Collage
The Lovely Suicide Children Song
Chapter 1: Welcome Home
Chapter 2: The Note
Chapter 3: Brat
Chapter 4: Healing
Chapter 5: Sunny
Author's Note
Chapter 6: Binghamton High School
Chapter 7: The School Chain
Chapter 8: Blood
Chapter 9: The Jar
Chapter 10: A Scar to Hide
Chapter 11: Robert Parker
Chapter 12: The Ghost in the Yearbook
Chapter 13: Inside the Unfinished Basement
Chapter 14: Snatched
Chapter 15: Shayla the Scumskank
Chapter 16: A Few Likes and Shares
Chapter 17: Afterschool Madness
Chapter 18: Grounded
Chapter 19: Potential
Chapter 20: A Friend Outside my Window
Chapter 21: Bark and Skins
Chapter 22: Hot Revenge
Chapter 23: The Angelic Melody
Chapter 24: I Will Always be Right Here
Chapter 25: Inside of Me
Chapter 26: Words Over the Microphone
Chapter 27: Sunny's Secret
Chapter 28: No More Suicides
Chapter 29: Shadows Below
Chapter 30: Fishing
Chapter 31: The Note
Chapter 32: Sunny's Attack
Chapter 33: Sea of Dreams
Chapter 34: Embraced
Chapter 35: The Woman With the Blades
Author's Note (Vlad's Story)
Chapter 36: Last Names
Chapter 37: The Remains
Chapter 38: Sunny's Return
Chapter 39: The madness won't end until you're dead
Chapter 40: Stopping Rose
Chapter 41: Olivia's Arrest
Chapter 42: Finding Amber
Chapter 43: Hashtag "Lovely Suicide Children"
Chapter 44: To Trust or to Not Trust Sunny
Chapter 45: Bleed Out
Chapter 46: Protecting Amber
Chapter 47: Sunny's Broken Promise
Chapter 48: A Cold Cold Amber
Chapter 49: Mist of Mothers
Chapter 50: The Lowest of Lows
Chapter 51: Headlights
Chapter 52: Home
Chapter 53: Leadership
Chapter 54: Horrible
Chapter 55: Horrendous Squad
Chapter 56: Morfran
Chapter 57: Dad's Despair
Chapter 58: Finding My Friend
Chapter 59: The Tree That Screams
Chapter 60: Tortured Pains of the Past
Chapter 61: Awakened
Chapter 62: In the Dark
Chapter 63: Amber's Punishment
Chapter 64: Laughter Without Hope
Chapter 65: You Die
66: Finding Sunny the Crow
Chapter 67: Sunny's Return
Chapter 68: One Way Back
Chapter 69: The Lovely Suicide Children
Chapter 70: Going Back Home
Chapter 71: Sirens in the Field
Chapter 72: Returning
Chapter 74: Her mind her heart
Chapter 75: Reattached
Chapter 76: Fly High Vlad
Lgbt novel!

Chapter 73: Face to Face

5.8K 536 81
By Ms_Horrendous

"Olivia? Olivia?" 

I heard the echo of my name being called out again and again. It felt like forever trying to open my eyes, but when I finally did I saw an unforgiving scene. Ava looked afraid and The Lovely Suicide World was blood red and black. Everything. Kids walked around, slowly, dead, with no personality like zombies. "What...what's going on? What happened to the place?" I stood up and looked around.

"Olivia," she pressed her hand against my chest. "You're back! What did you do to yourself?"

This time, I didn't feel a heartbeat at all. I shook my head at Ava, knowing what she wanted to say but I didn't want to hear her say it. "I know..." I paused. "but I have to stop all of this. No one deserves to feel the way my mother did. Not even her."

"She knew, Olivia," Ava began to hold my hands. "she knew you'd come back. She's causing everyone here so much pain."

"Please, Ava," I squeezed her hand. "how do I stop her?" 

"You have to kill-" 

Before Ava could say anything, a wing stretched out from underneath her. As soon as I saw the feathers, I started running for the palace. It was dark red and unwelcoming. Soon enough and just in time, Sunny appeared next to me. 

"Sunny!" I stopped. "Is it really you?"

"Yes, but not for long. She's going to put an end for all of us-me, you, the horrendous squad" she took my hand and lead me to the trees. The same trees where I found out where the traitors were tortured. 

"Sunny wait," I grabbed her shoulders. "The field. It's on fire but nothing happened. Why?"

She looked around. "I-" She then looked behind her. Mother was there in the distance, slowly approaching us. "I think you have to destroy the field inside her mind. You have to destroy her-"

"And how do you know it'll work!" I yelled out. "The field's on fire on Earth. Rose is in danger. What if it doesn't work?"

Sunny walked me up to the tree. It slowly opened up, revealing unwelcoming screams. I could hear the chains and see their shadows. I could feel fear and sorrows. I ran inside, unsure of what I had to do. Sunny followed behind me. The tree door closed behind us and for the first time in this world, I felt pains. Stinging heat that poked at my body. The two of us soon heard mother laughing but couldn't see her.

"You think you're safe inside there?" 

We soon saw the other children, shackled against red bloody walls. "The never-ending pain," Sunny whispered then slid a key of the sort into my hand. "Help me unlock some of them."

I was surprised mother didn't appear. We just heard her laughter. As Sunny and I quickly unlocked children and teens, some even adults, she gathered them into a circle, telling them to stay put. "We can't unlock all of them. But just some," she said.

There were literally hundreds of people locked away on chains. "That's enough," Sunny said as I unlocked a young girls chain.

"It's good to see you again, Sunny," a boy laying on the ground beneath her too.

Sunny smiled at him. "You too, Kenneth. Now listen. The same way we lead kids here, we have to go back up there and lead them away. Make them fight back and snap them out of this. We can no longer let Morphran believe she has power. You all rebelled now, we're going to rebel some more."

Kenneth stood up, raising a weary eyebrow at Sunny.  "I thought you were on Earth, recruiting people. We thought you turned on us."

Sunny looked at me. "I did, but I saw potential in this one. She broke the evil that was bestowed on me." She faced Kenneth. "No one should feel as worthless as we all felt cause we're not worthless. But we will be if we don't fight now."

"Come on," I started back towards where we came from. "Let's get them back up there."

More laughter echoed. I let all of them go before me until each one was safely back into the world. When Sunny was out, I gave her a hard look. "I'll see you, okay?"

"Aren't you coming with us?"

I smiled at her and took a few steps back. Before the entrance closed, I winked at Sunny. "I think I need to have a chat with my mother."

Sunny's determined face was the last thing I saw, and as soon as I turned around, my mother's face was the next...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 66 22
"Death is not the end. It is merely the beginning of something else." Ingrid did not have any intentions other than to wish her dead sister on her b...
54.4K 1.9K 33
When a person dies, they become a ghost. Each Ghost has a certain eye color only dead things can see. Each color determines what role they will do as...
75 2 11
When people visit you every single day, it's hard to get lonely. Unless you're a ghost. Actual it gets quite annoying. In fact it's heart breaking...
1.5K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...