my prince || kim younghoon✔️

De peachyywoo

chaos life i guess . . . i have no idea how to describe so by reading you might know. . . . ©myself ©pictures... Mai multe

intro
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen
fifteen.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen.
nineteen
#HELLO.
#MISSED
heart breaking.

nine.

1.4K 78 16
De peachyywoo

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" you screamed looking at younghoon who was sleeping at the floor.

"What??" younghoon woke up amd shocked.

"GET OUT NOW!!" you shouted.

You threw your pillows to him.

"Okok" he left you.

"She didn't remember" younghoon smirked.

"I need to sleep again" you laid your head and suddenly..

"Hey kid, dont forget today is school" younghoon reminds you again before you shut your eyes.

WHAT! OH MY... I'M DEAD..

You rush to the bathroom and showered because you need to study and finish some homework so that you can catch up with others.

"Yena, eat your breakfast" younghoon reminds you.

"Yesssssss" you said.

"Please take my breakfast to the reading room, i will eat there." you said to the maid.

She nodded and served it there.

You read books and there's a few minutes left for the bus came.

"Dont to rush, you will not use the bus..kevin told me to not let you use the bus for certain due.." Younghoon said and eat his breakfast at the dining room.

You almost choked.

.........

"Finally!!! You came!! I heard you got sick " your besties hugged you.

"Gosh, do you miss me???" you giggled.

"Are you serious!? Yes, we are!! Many things happened when you are not here." Yujin said.

"Huh? What happened?" you asked.

"You gonna shocked..the things are..Kevin got accident,wonyoung didnt go to school and ask to transfer.. eric just being eric" yujin said gossiply.

"Haha,eric just being eric.. ohh, the Kevin's news..i heard it..but wonyoung.. are you serious?" You curioused.

"Yeahh it is real.. because i heard she involved a fight with a CEOs' daughter. " Yeri said.

"Yeah, she's crazy..haha" yujin added.

"You guys, I'm sorry" you said.

"I lied to you guys about my root." you mumbled.

"I am the CEOs' daughter." You said sincerely.

The both of them shocked and cant even believe it.

"Are you serious!!?" Yeri cried.

"And i am Kevin's..." Your words been cut.

"Girlfriend?" yujin said.

"Or Scandal?" she added..

"Or maybe friend?" She added again..

"Or maybe.."

"Haish, he is my brother" you smirked.

I know like you him yujin but please let finish my words.

"WHAT!" they both screamed.

You only can crave a smile amd look at eric.

"Hey,you look tired" patting on his shoulder.

"Yeah, i didnt get enough sleep last night. I was taking care of kevin." He said.

"What, whyyy.. he can take care of himself..ahah, where's chanhee and changmin?" You asked while massage Eric's shoulders.

"Ooh, they both had a quiz today, so they to study.." eric yawned.

"Let's go get some coffee" you smirked.

"You miss kevin a lot right.. you just like him.." he giggled.

"Yeah i miss him.. come on, lets go.. it's okay to a sip of coffee.. the teacher wont mind." You took eric out from the class and went to the vending machine at the hall.

................

"Yena? Is that you?" a voice cracked.

"Huh? Ohh, what do you want? " Your eyes start to spark fires.

"I'm so so sorry.. i dont know at first. I'm so sorry.. i didn't mean too.." eonyoung begged on her knees.

"Huh.. you know what.. tbh, my ego is higher..but i try to not let my ego leads me to do the wrong choices. Huh.. Next time, make sure you brain function better. Dont jump into a conclusion. And one more thing. please, dont go near to my family and i dont want to see you.. you made kevin involved into an accidented. You slapped me. The thing that I'll never forget.. you threw my meal. That my mom cooked it for me. you never listen to anyone. Cause you think that you own the world..." You and eric left her.

"Your words..hurt.." wonyoung mumbled. She walked away and went to her class.

...........

"Wow, great words" eric start to hype up.

"It's take times to accept her apologizes." You said.

"Younghoon stays with you, right?" Eric sipped his coffee.

"Yeahh.. " you sighed.

You bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, sorry..i didnt.." you said.

"Ohh, it's okay.." new kid.

"Btw, I'm juyeon." He introduced himself.

"Ohh, hi..nice to meet you..hmm,juyeon let's have a chit chat next time..we both need to go..we have classes." Eric pulled you and walkes faster.

"Hey, what happened...why you suddenly being like that.." you said.

"I dont want you to get involve with boys.. i need to avoid you from fall in love with other.." eric explained.

"What?? Why.. that's nuts.. i dont like anyone...hey love is blind~" You giggled and sat at your place.

"Yeyeyehh, I'm sorry.." he mumbled..

"Why.. " you stare at him.

"For being over protective.." he added.

"Nooo, it's alright.. " you smirked.

.........

"She didnt notice me.." juyeon said.

"Huh? Who?" Hyunjae asked.

"Yours.." juyeon looked at him.

"Who's? Yena?" Hyunjae answered.

Juyeon nodded.

"She will..." Hyunjae smirked.

..........

Flashback

"Yena~" he hugged you.

"Hey.. it's been a while i haven't see you this lately.." you said.

"Yeahh, do you miss me?" Hyunjae said.

You nodded.

"Hey, let's meet tonight.. remember today is our 2rd anniversary.." hyunjae patted your head.

That night at your secret rooftop that you always spend your day with hyunjae.

"So... We are couples.." hyunjae said.

"Yeah..we are.." you looked at him.

"Huh.." he sighed.

"Why.. what's the matter?" You held his hands.

"Are you honest in our relationship?" Hyunjae said.

"Yes..I'm.." you said.

He smirked.

"You're lying..." Hyunjae smirked.

"You didnt said that you came from a rich family.. you didnt said that you have a fiance. And you never tell me about your brother, kevin." He said.

You let go out his hands.

"All my days dating a liar. I guess...we should end this.." Hyunjae sarcasmed you.

"You are wrong and right at the sametime." You said.

"I never tell you about it.. because i want to tell about it tonight. I want to apologise that i already engaged. But i didnt even know him.." you said.

"Huh.. you know how it's feel to let go of someone that you love..... Are serious to end this all.." you added.

"I..i dont.. but dont lie to me next time..i really love you.." hyunjae touched your hair.

"I know..me too.." you hugged him.

A few moments later after you and hyunjae ate and watched movie.

"Hey, tonight, i cant stay to long..my grandma is in the hospital.." he said.

"Oh really?? Send my love to your grandma.." you stand up and tide up the dishes.

"Oh okay, I'll.. do you need a hand?" He asked.

"No thanks.. go now, your grandma waits you.." you smiled.

"Oh,, thanks..bye~" hyunjae gave you a flying kiss.

What's wrong with me.. it's doesnt feel good.. i need to meet hyunjae for sorry again..

You rushed to the stairs and hyunjae already at the bus stop. You wanna called hyunjae but suddenly....

A girl...called him..

"Hey babe!" Hyunjae hugged her.

"Hey, sweetheart.. i miss you so much.. "

You approach the bus stop and hide.

"Hey, tonight is our anniversary right? How about we spend sometime at the pub.. my friend held a party.. he will come and fench me later.." he said.

"Okay... It's okay..only for one night.." she kissed hyunjae's cheeked.

WHAT THE FUCK. HE CHEATED ON ME! FUCK THIS BOY. I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE..OOO THAT'S WHY...I UNDERSTOOD NOW...

"wowow, going to meet your grandma?Haha is this your grandma?" You said and walked into the view.

Hyunjae startled.

"Why, sweetheart? Is there's something?" the girl asked and looked at her surrounding.

"Hi bitch." You said.

"Hi fuck boy." You added.

"WHAT? Excuse me??" the girl walked towards you and pushed you.

"Haha good games hyunjae. You found a tough girl this time." You said.

"What.. huh..i.." he didn't finish his words.

"What do you meant? You know this girl?" the girl said.

"I am his girlfriend. Nice to meet you." You smiled.

"What?!no way.. I'm his girlfriend." The girl startled.

"Huh..we both are..hyunjae..i understood now... The things that you just told me at our anniversary party.. you are the one that lying all these time.. I wasted my times on a fuck boy." You frusted.

"Huh? I dont you..who are you?" He said.

"Huh? You dont know me? Wow!" Your anger welled up.

"Bitch come here..let me show something." You took the girl's hands.

You showed some pictures you and hyunjae.

"No way..." The girl walks at hyunjae.

*Smack*

The girl slaps hyunjae and walks away.

"I guess i should slap you too." You walk towards him.

He holds you hands and look into your eyes.

"You're gonna slap me too? I dont care. I love you more than her..." He said.

"Stfu..Spending a night? Lying? You will be going to hell and meet your grandma...huh.. Now, it is easier to let someone you love go. Both of us had nothing now." You spitted him.

End flashback
......................

"Haknyeon, let's eat..." You grabbed haknyeon to the cafeteria.

"Younghoon and changmin are waiting" Eric added.

( These boys ❤️❤️❤️ i love them)

"Heh? I'm in too?" Haknyeon said.

"Yes.. we know you love food" you pulled his hand and ran to the cafeteria.

Arrived.

"Hmm" younghoon humming.

"What?" You looked at him.

"Nahh, nevermind.. let's eat!! This is a party for yena's comeback" chanhee shouted.

"Yuri,yujin.. dont be shy..okay?" Eric said.

Thank you guys.

#yeahhh it's a long chapter 😂😂 1600+ words gosh haha thanks for supporting this book.i hope you'll like it. Leave a vote and add it to your libraby so that you will dont miss the updates.bye bye❤️#

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

26.5K 931 39
"𝘎𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵. 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦." A girl who is through a so many hard times but the...
76.3K 3.1K 71
welcome to reveal hotline! - social media au
20.2K 934 37
There's a girl who's inlove with a boy without knowing he is Mafia boss what if the girl find out the Truth that he try to hide all the time???? what...
86.6K 5.1K 23
❝ i like you, but i'm just kidding. ❞ +social media au ─completed: aug. 07, 2020