NOT a Fairytale

By ClarissaFox6

Diamond was done with love. She has been married 3 times, and lost two husbands to freak accidents. She gave... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Back story
Chapter 2: Whoops!
Chapter 3: Stalking
Chapter 4: Shut down
Chapter 5: Day off
Chapter 6: The Date
Chapter 7: Insecurity
Chapter 8: The fight
Chapter 9: The concussion
Chapter 10: Fear
Chapter 11: Aftermath
Chapter 12: Giving up
Chapter 13: Monotony broken
Chapter 14: Engaged!?!?
Chapter 15: Game Night!
Chapter 16: Championship Fight!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: My worst Nightmare, shopping.
Chapter 19: Engagement party
Chapter 20: Respect
Chapter 21: Motorcycles and old friends
Chapter 22: Waffle house!
Chapter 23: The coming war
Chapter 24: Wedding 'stuff'
Chapter 25: Bye Bye
Chapter 26: The day of the ball
Chapter 27: The ball
Chapter 28: Kidnapped.
Chapter 29: My week of torture.
Chapter 31: New day
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Diamond gets drunk
Chapter 34: Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
Chapter 35: Arrival of the in-laws
Characters!!!!
Author's Note
Chapter 36: The Wedding! part 1
Chapter 37: The Wedding! part 2
Chapter 38: The Wedding! part 3
Chapter 39: Married
Chapter 40: Honeymoon
Chapter 41: Gold Key
Chapter 42: The ex
Chapter 43: The ex- continued
Chapter 44: Tricky Tricksters!
Chapter 45: Christmas and New Years!
Chapter 46: Here we go again.
Chapter 47: Two weeks
Chapter 48: Donna
Chapter 49: Nina
A/N
Preview!

Chapter 30: Talking and nightmares

48 3 0
By ClarissaFox6

Diamond's POV:

I showered and scrubbed myself raw. I didn't care that I have open wounds on my back, or that they were bleeding. I need his skin, his saliva, I need him off of me. No matter how much I scrub, I can still feel him.

I'm laying in bed, face down. I have on a white tshirt, and leggings. I need to be covered.

"Sweetheart? Can we talk?" I hear Tom's voice. I don't move. It hurts to move.

"Sweetheart! Your back is bleeding." Shit my whip marks are bleeding again.

"You need to get those looked at. I'm going to call the doc." I don't protest, they need cleaned up, and ointment put on them. My back was my favorite part of me, now I'll have scars on it. Great. Forever reminder of being kidnapped. At least I killed the fucker.

"Sweetheart, the doc is on his way up. He just checked out Isabella. Wanna talk before he gets here?"

"What do you want me to say? I got beat. I got whipped. He forced me to have sex with him and act like I enjoyed it. Then thank him for a good time. It that what you want me to say?!" I'm yelling at Tom. I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at myself, mad that I couldn't keep Bella and I from being kidnapped. Mad at myself for not getting us out. I had to wait for a man to save me.

"I couldn't even get us out Tom. I couldn't keep us from being taken. I had to wait for Roman to save us. You know I don't rely on other people. I do it myself!" I'm sitting up facing Tom now. The tears are streaming down my face. His face is soft, concerned.

"I tried my best to protect her. They made her watch me get beat, and whipped. I even kept the bag on her head when everyone was shot, so she wouldn't see. She shouldn't have to see. She is too young, too innocent."

"Sweetheart, you did protect her, you did keep her safe. Isabella is strong, she is a mafia woman. She has seen blood shed, and people beaten. She will be okay." He tries to reassure me, but she still shouldn't have to see someone being beaten instead of her.

"So I hear you got the beatings and whippings?" The doc is here.

"Yeah, please look at my back and tell me it isn't gonna scar. I'll lose it if my back scars."

He lifts my shirt, and hums.

"Well, if we can keep it from getting infected, and we can keep the ointment on it, and use some healing stuff it shouldn't. Depending upon your skin." I breathe a sigh a relief.

"I don't scar easily. So I shouldn't scar then."

"They are already healing. I see you have showered. So they are clean. Cotton shirts, no bra, sleep on your stomach or side, and keep the ointment on them." I nod. He checks the rest of me.

"Doc, I hate the stuff. I don't like using it. However" I don't think I can say it. I don't. I don't think it should be used. I don't think it should have been made.

"Here. I know what you want. Here is some water to take it with." He hands me the pill and i take it. With tears streaming down my face, and a knot in my stomach. I take it.

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry." Tom comes to sit by me. And the doc leaves.

"He told me if I didn't he would rape Bella. He told me I had to enjoy it. That I had to get off on riding him. I had to fake it, and keep from throwing up. I've never been so humiliated in my life." Tom looked furious.

"Did Roman kill him, cause if he didn't I will!" Tom was angry.

"I killed him Tom. I put a bullet in his head." His face softened, and he came over to me. He went to touch me and I flinched.

"Sweetheart. Flinching to me? They got you good, didn't they?" Tom knew, I don't flinch to people's touch. I pin them to a wall or break their arm.

Roman's POV:

Tom is talking to Dia. I'm outside listening. I'm angry at myself for not protecting them better. She had just let me in, and now this happened. She can't catch a break. It's like the universe just can't let her have a break. He raped her, and forced her to act like she enjoyed it. She did it to protect Isa.

"Diamond? May I come in?"

"Sure, why not." She sounds aggravated.

"How you doing?" I don't know what to say.

"Like I want to hole up in this room, and not go anywhere or see anyone for the rest of my life. I'm in pain, and hungry. Oh top it off, I did something today, I would never ever do in all my life, and hate myself for it. Other than that, I'm peachy!" She is angry atbherseld for taking the pill. I told doc there was a chance she might need it.

"D?" Isa calls.

"D! I just, I just" Dia opens her arms, and Isa dives in. It's like Isa can't get into Dia's arms enough. Even though Dia is smaller than than Isa, Isa is curled up in Dia's arms.

"I can't be in my room alone. I had to know you were okay."

"I'm fine Bella. Promise. See Roman is with me. The doc just checked me out, and did I'm fine. Have you eaten?" She is like a totally different person. She is calm and soothing to Isa. Isa shakes her head no.

"Let's go get some food. I haven't eaten either." She let's go of Isa, and takes her hand.

"You coming Roman?" She stopped by the door, and  looked back.

After eating, Dia and Isa went back to Dia's room to sleep. latIt's late, and they are tired. I'm going to my room, when I hear crying from Diamond's.

"No, please. I swear I'll do anything just don't hurt her." Dia's room is open and the lights are off.  Except her bathroom light. I can see that Dia and Isa are sleeping, but Dia is crying and sweating. She is curled up in a ball.

"Please stop, don't hurt her." I rush to Dia.

"Diamond. Mia cara. Wake up it's a dream. Please baby wake up." I am careful of her back, but hold her.

"Where's Bella? Is she okay? Please tell me she is safe!"

"Isa is fine, she is asleep right there. See?" Diamond turns and sees Isa. She calms down, but is still breathing fast. She grabs a hold of me.

"Roman, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should have done more. I should have gotten us out. It was a metal room, metal door, I couldn't break us out. They wouldn't take us out at the same time. They told me if I fought back they would hurt her. I couldn't risk her being hurt. As long as I did as I was told, she was fed, and unharmed. I'm so sorry." She cried, into my shoulder.

"Diamond, you protected her. You kept her safe. You did everything you could. I'm sorry I didn't keep this from happening. I broke my promise to you." I started crying.

"Roman, you didn't he wasn't after me. He wanted Bella. When he took her, I surprised them, by being in the bathroom with her. He was going to make her his bride when we got to New York." She stopped crying. And looked at me. My Diamond kept my sister from being forced into a marriage. She kept her safe.

"Mia cara, you are amazing. You know that?" I kissed her forehead.

"Will will you sleep with us? Please?" She asks like it wouldn't be my pleasure. I nod.

"D? Can you sing to me? I can't sleep without you singing to me?" Isa was awake.

"Yes sweet girl. Come here." Diamond took Isa in her arms.

"All the chisels I've dulled carving idols of stone. That have crumbled like sand neath waves. I've recklessly built all my dreams in the sand, just to watch them all wash away. Through another day, another trial, another chance to reconcile to the One who sees past all I seen. And reaching my weary hand I pray that You'd understand You're the only one who's faithful to me. All the pennies I've wasted in my wishing well I've thrown like stones to the sea. I have cast my lots, dropped my guard, searched aimlessly for a faith to be faithful to me. Through another day another trial another chance to reconcile to the One who sees past all I've seen. And reaching out my weary hand I pray that You'd understand Your the only one who's been faithful to me. Your the only one who's been faithful to me." (Faithful to me, bu Jennifer Knapp)

Diamond sang. It wasn't the best, but it was emotion filled. She sang it again. And Isa started snoring.

"How do you know that song?" I whispered to her.

"My mom sang it to me when I was little. I sing it to myself when I am afraid, and I sang it to my step son, with my second husband. I'll sing it to my kids too." She snuggled down, up against my chest, with her back. She started silently singing the lyrics again. Until she fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83.4K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
402K 18K 85
Fifty thousand dollars in exchange for three weeks of sheer commitment and consented submission. It was a simple proposal from the employer to an emp...
2.1M 51.5K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...
74.2K 1.5K 15
"Sweetheart, I don't appreciate when people talk back to me." This time I succeed in keeping quiet. "You'll learn to respect me and as my property, y...