Love and Serenity: Book 1

By SxlarDream

Julian starts off his first year at college, and one of his biggest secrets are out the closet 😉: He's gay... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to So Cal!!
Chapter 3: Regrets
Chapter 4: True Love
Chapter 5: Love Hurts
Chapter 6: Third Party Drama
Chapter 7: Jealousy Gets You Nowhere
Chapter 8: Desires
Chapter 9: Kisses
Chapter 10: Gotta Make a Choice

Chapter 2: No Pressure

30 2 0
By SxlarDream

(Kai in Media)

Recap

Julian just moved into his dorm at California University, and meets his first love interest, Kai, on the way to his dorm. Julian meets one of his roommates Lauren, and she takes him to the Welcome Week Beach Bash, that the school hosts every year. Julian meets his second love interest, Zeek, as he enjoys the party in So Cal. Then he heads back to the dorm, to meet the rest of his roommates, and finds out that Kai is one of them.

Julian's POV

"Kai?! You're my roommate?!" I asked.

"That's why your name was so familiar! Hey, roomie!" Kai said smiling.

"Hey... roomie" I said awkwardly.

"How did you guys even meet?" Natalie asked.

"We bumped into each other in the hall as he was moving in" Kai said smiling.

"Literally" I said smiling.

"Alright guys! So, since everyone is here, let's get this party started!" Lauren yelled smiling.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"We're going to play a game I made up" Lauren said smirking.

"What is it?" Brendan asked.

"It's called... Secrets" Lauren said smiling.

"What's that?" I asked frowning.

"We all write down some our most biggest and embarrassing secrets. We put them in the middle, face down, and then I will take them all, and place them in an envelope. Everyone chooses one randomly, and you have to guess who's secret it is, by placing it next to the person. If you're right, the other person takes a shot. If you're wrong, you have to do something embarrassing for all of us. Which will be made up all by me. Everyone got it?" Lauren said smiling.

"That sounds fun! Let's get it on!" Desiree said smiling.

"Alright! Before we get started, I need to grab a bottle of vodka from my room. Julian, would you help me get it?" Lauren asked smiling.

"Do we really need two people to grab a bottle of vodka?" I asked.

"Can you help me please?" Lauren persuaded.

I understood what she was asking, and I went down with her to her room, and she started asking me questions.

"So, what's up with you and Kai? You guys have been acting weird" Lauren asked me.

"Really, Lauren?" I asked smirking slightly.

"What? It's obvious he likes you too. Like the mystery guy at the beach you met" I said smiling.

"He's not a mystery anymore. His name is Zeek. But anyways, look. Kai did call me cute when I first met him, and you already know about Zeek. So I have two guys into me, and they're both cute!" I said panicking.

"Alright. Just calm down. Take all the time you need to decide. We have a lot of time before winter break. Plus it's only the first day. You've got this" Lauren said smiling.

I started forming a smile after she said that.

"You're right! I got this!" I said smiling confidently.

"Alright! Then let's head back up before they think we got kidnapped or something" Lauren said smiling.

"Haha! Yeah, let's go" I said smiling.

Lauren and I went back upstairs to play Secrets, and we got the bottle of vodka ready.

"Alright, guys! You all have five minutes to write down your biggest secrets. I'll write mine too. Does everyone have pen and paper?" Lauren said smiling.

"Yeah!" Everybody said excitedly.

"Time starts in three... two... one... GO!" Lauren said smiling as she set a timer.

Five minutes later, Lauren turns her timer off.

"Time's up! Everyone, put your secrets in the middle" Lauren said smiling.

Lauren gathers them all, shuffles them, and puts them in an envelope.

"Alright! We play until we run out of secrets. Okay... um... Natalie! You're the first pick" Lauren said smiling.

"Okay!" Natalie said as she stood up to pick a secret.

Natalie picks a secret and starts reading it out loud.

"I used to have a Wattpad account for writing dirty fan fictions of my favorite celebrities" Natalie said laughing.

"Place it next to who you think it is" Lauren said smiling.

"Hmmmm... I think that this is Desiree's" Natalie said smiling as she put the secret next to Desiree.

"Okay, you got me" Desiree said smiling.

Lauren prepares a shot of vodka for Desiree.

"Alright, girl! Take the shot!" Lauren said smiling.

Desiree smiles, and takes the shot of vodka. Now it's Desiree's turn.

"Wait! Who did you write fan fictions about, Desi?" Brendan asked smiling.

"Not telling you that!" Desiree said smiling as she picked a secret from the envelope.

"Okay... Oh my god..." Desiree said smiling.

"Read it out loud, girl" Brendan said smiling.

"I went skinny dipping in a public pool in the tenth grade with my best friend" Desiree said laughing.

"Oh my god!" Natalie said laughing.

"This sounds like a Kai thing. Hahaha!" Desiree said laughing as she placed the secret next to Kai.

"Nope! Not me! But that's on my bucket list. YOLO!" Kai said smiling.

"Wait, then who was it??" Brendan asked.

"...It was me" I said smiling.

"Really?!" Kai asked smiling.

"Yeah. We snuck out around midnight and went to the pool down the street from my house, and we just stripped our clothes, and got in the pool" I said smiling.

"Wooooow! Brendan said laughing.

"Okay, so Desiree since you didn't get it right, you have to run naked through the quad, yelling out "Hey! I love you!"" Lauren said smiling.

"How naked?" Desiree asked.

"Hmm... I'll let you do third base. Fourth base is a little too much" Lauren said smiling.

"Okay! I can do that!" Desiree said smiling.

Desiree strips out of her clothes, revealing her lingerie, and heads down to the quad. We all go to the balcony to watch her.

"HEY! I LOVE YOU! HEY! I LOVE YOU!" Desiree yelled for about two minutes as she ran through the quad, and back. Desiree comes back up.

"That was actually kind of fun!" Desiree said smiling.

"Alright, Kai! It's your turn!" Lauren said smiling.

Kai stands up to pick a secret. He reads it out loud.

"I had a thing for Vanessa Hudgens, and I would kiss the TV whenever High School Musical came on" Kai said smiling.

"Who do you think it is?" I asked.

"This has to be a Brendan thing" Kai said as he places the note next to Brendan.

Brendan smiles in guilt.

"Yeah, That was me" Brendan said laughing, as he prepares to take a shot of vodka.

Lauren pours Brendan a shot of vodka, and Brendan goes ahead to drink it.

More embarrassing secrets, actions, and shots of vodka go by...

"I used to have a MySpace account when I was twelve, and I posted many cringey pictures on it" Brendan said smiling.

Brendan walks over to Lauren, and places the secret next to her.

"Nope!" Lauren said smiling.

"Damn. What do I have to do?" Brendan asked.

"Kiss Julian" Lauren said smiling.

"Oooohhhhh! I wanna see this!" Desiree said smiling.

"Wait, What?" Brendan asked.

"Kiss Julian!" Lauren repeated.

"But—" Brendan said nervously.

"We're the only ones to know about it. We won't ruin your reputation" Lauren said smiling.

"Aight" Brendan said.

Brendan walked over to me, and sat next to me. He sat there awkwardly, for a second, before he gained his composure and leaned in. He leaned in and pecked a kissed on my lips.

"Uh-Uh! Kiss him for three seconds" Lauren said smiling.

Brendan rolled his eyes, and turned towards me again. He leaned in and kissed me again for three seconds. He pulled away, and smiled sheepishly as he turned to the group.

"Ooouuuuu!" Natalie said.

"You're a good kisser, Brendan" I said smiling.

"Haha! Thanks. That's how I get the girls" Brendan replies.

Everyone laughs as the game continues on late into the night.

"Welp, it looks like I've hit my quota for the night!" Natalie said.

"What? It's so early!" Lauren said.

"But it's two in the morning" Brendan said smiling.

"Exactly! But... I am a little tired, so I'll hit the sack too" Lauren said.

"Me too" Desiree said smiling.

"Yeah. Guys, I had fun tonight" Brendan said.

"I'm sure we all did. Didn't we" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" Everyone said smiling before heading to sleep.

Natalie, Desiree, and Brendan head down to their rooms. On Lauren's way down, she shot me an exasperated look, before she headed down to her room, leaving me and Kai alone.

Kai's POV

So, I finally got some alone time with Julian, which is perfect to get to know him a little, so I start making small conversation.

"So, you're not tired?" I asked.

"Not yet" Julian said smiling.

I got up from my seat, and sat down next to Julian.

"I actually kind of want to get to know you a little more" I said smiling.

"What do you wanna know?" Julian asked smirking.

"I don't know. Just anything" I said smiling.

"Well, I'm 18, I like to write stories, I like to sing, and I love gymnastics" Julian said smiling.

"Oh cool! You sing?" I asked.

"Yeah. Mostly covers, but sometimes I write my own songs" Julian replied smiling.

"That sounds awesome! Can I hear something?" I asked smiling.

"Not now. I don't have the energy. But maybe another time?" Julian said smiling.

"Sure!" I replied.

"Kai..." Julian said.

"Yeah? What's up?" I asked.

"Do you... want to come to my room? It's getting chilly" Julian asked.

"Sure" I replied, smiling flirtatiously.

Julian and I got up, and he led me downstairs and into his room. His room was decorated with a guitar stand, a poster of Shawn Mendes, and Zayn Malik on his wall, and almost everything is blue.

"Nice room" I said smiling.

"Thanks!" Julian said smiling.

I sat down next to Julian on his bed, and I started to make small conversation with him, as I saw a picture of Julian and a girl.

"Aww, look at baby Julian! You're so cute! What's the trophy for?" I asked smiling.

"I got the trophy for my second grade school-wide spelling bee" Julian said smiling.

"That's so cute! Who's the girl next to you?" I asked.

"Oh that's my best friend, Arianna. We met since preschool, and have been friends ever since" Julian said smiling.

"I wish I could meet her one day! She sounds so nice" I said smiling.

"She's a whole mess" Julian said laughing.

We both plopped down on Julian's bed, and we went silent. I saw Julian look at me, and I looked back. We shared a very intimate stare. I'm seriously in love with Julian, and he's so fucking cute. I leaned in slowly, my eyelids closing slowly, and I leaned in and kissed him. We kept kissing, and I thought he was going to try to stop me, but I actually felt him kiss me back.

Julian's POV

So, Kai just started kissing me, and his kiss felt so passionate and love just rushed through me. He pulled away, and then I asked him a question I immediately regretted.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked smiling.

"You'll see" Kai said smiling.

Kai started taking his shirt off, revealing a set of eight pack abs, and he gestured me to take mine off too... so I ended up taking mine off. He leaned me down onto my bed, as he kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I felt his body on top of mine. I wrapped my legs around Kai's waist, as he continued kissing me deeply. He moves his body up and down, and my body started to move in sync.

I thought to myself...

"Why does this feel so good?" I thought to myself as I kissed him.

We kept going, until we fell asleep at about 3:30 am.

The next morning...

I woke up around nine, feeling my head on Kai's chest, with his breathing patterns making my head move up and down. I sat up, and really thought to myself.

"What did I do?" I thought quietly to myself.

Hiiii! I finished another chapter! If you'd like to see more, remember to:
~ Follow
~ Vote
~ Comment
~ Add this to your library
For more!
Love you!
Kisses!—Marquis—starlxghtx 🦋💕❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 283 24
Alex returns to his home town or now city. It's his first time in university, with his old best friend Leah. He finds himself stuck with a roommate...
98.4K 2.6K 22
When Tweek and Craig decided to pretend date, sure it was weird in the beginning, but Tweek loved that he gained a best friend. A friend who help him...
645K 36.2K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
5.2K 358 16
Azriel, a humble, quiet, hard working, and innocent man. Chuck, a total playboy, rich, popular, and kind? Two totally different worlds living in the...