Fight Like Hell! (A DOOM x RW...

By Warlord-Dregon

[DISCONTINUED] Attention: This is an AU for both DOOM and RWBY. Some things will be altered or changed involv... More

Prologue: A New Beginning
Mission 2: The Lion
Mission 3: The Nest & Upgrades
Mission 4: Hello Again
Secret Level #1: The Forgotten Prophecy
Mission 5: Challenged
Mission 6: The Hooded One
Mission 7: Welcome to Vale
Mission 8: His Gift
Mission 9: Beacon
Mission 10: Ozcar, The Wizard
Mission 11: Mission Briefing
A Challenger Approaches
Mission 12: The Mission Begins
Mission 13: His Trial in the Forgotten City
Final a/n
Secret Level #2: Rules Broken
Mission 13.5: Tampering with Fate
Question
Mission 14: Lost & Found
Update
I'm going to be honest
Resurrected
I'm done
Final message

Mission 1: Not Earth?

7.1K 104 123
By Warlord-Dregon

Doom Slayer's POV,
Unknown location

It's been a few days since I've returned to Earth. I've ran into a few more of those black creature things, but not that big trex one yet. Nor have I found any sort of city or anything yet, but there's still hope Earth is still what I remember. I'm currently walking aimlessly in a thick forest, my double barrel shotgun in hand just in case. Haven't found more of those creatures today yet so it's been a relatively quiet walk. All I'm hearing are my footsteps, crickets, and birds chirping as I walk.

'Too quiet...' I thought while looking around, keeping my guard up just in case.

But my thoughts were interrupted when I walk out of the forest and found a cliff. When I stepped to the edge, I spotted a giant city of some sort in the distance.

'The hell? When was this made?'

I should head over there. I look down the edge of the cliff to find myself a few hundred feet in the air. I hum to myself as I think of what to do.

'Here goes nothing.'

I took a step back before I ran and jumped off the cliff, falling rather quickly. It doesn't help that my suit gives me extra weight so my fall was quicker than expected.

'Aw fu-.'

No one's POV

Within seconds, the Doom Slayer crashes into the ground, causing a giant crater as dust explodes everywhere. All animals such as deer, rabbits, or birds within a small distance were scared off as the Doom Slayer got out of the crater he created.

'-ck!'

As the dust clears, the Doom Slayer stumbles out of the whole he made as he still had his shotgun in hand. He looks back to the crater before looking around him. He thought for a moment, wondering if he broke anything during the fall. But noticing he felt fine, he eventually shrugs it off. After, the Doom Slayer decided to keep walking.

Time skip,
Mistral

It took the Doom Slayer a few hours of walking. He eventually found a dirt trail that took him to an entrance between a long, giant metal wall. There were a watchtower guarding each side of the entrance with several guards in armor holding sniper rifles in their hands.

And on the ground, several other guards with guns were walking around the entrance.

They were all walking like robots, each taking a step on time with the other. But they all stopped as they saw the Doom Slayer approaching the entrance. The soldiers in the watchtowers turned their gaze towards him with caution. The Doom Slayer studied the soldiers on the ground slowly and carefully as he passed them by to the entrance. When he got there, two soldiers stepped in front of him, blocking his path.

"Halt." The one on his left puts up a hand. spoke in a robotic voice. "Unknown civilian detected. ID number required to proceed. Must confirm civilian not infected."

The robot on the Doom Slayer's right pulls out a small device. A green light came out of it as it began scanning the Doom Slayer's body. The Doom Slayer lifts and eyebrow underneath his helmet was he stood still.

After a moment of scanning, a green light appeared on the screen. The robots turn to one another, the one with the scanner nods before the other does as well.

"Proceed, temporary civilian number 666." The two said in unison. "666 has 72 hours to stay within the kingdom of Mistral. If 666 does not acquire a new ID nor leave the kingdom within the given hours, 666 will be breaking martial law. Acquire new ID to stay indefinitely, 666. See headmaster Lionheart or any other headmaster of the other 4 kingdoms for permanent ID. Enjoy your temporary stay."

The two step back in order to let the Doom Slayer continue his journey. The Doom Slayer walks through the entrance as he looks over his shoulder. He saw the robots continue patrolling the area as the soldiers in the watchtower watched the doom Slayer leave.

After a few minutes of was walking, the Doom Slayer made it into the city of Mistral. Not soon after he noticed how some people had animal parts on them.

'Animal parts? Am I high or something?'

The Doom Slayer also noticed how people kept staring at him as he passes by, each whispering about something.

"Wow! Check out that guy's armor! Where do you think he got it from?" A civilian whispers a little too loudly.

"Maybe Atlas?" Replies a woman.

"Nah! Impossible! Never seen anything like it there before!" A different man answers.

"But what about his arm? His armor is missing on his arm."

"Might've lost it to Grimm. Heard they've been getting worse and worse out there. And not to mention there's been rumors about Atlas making another threat level. Maybe he fought a Juggernaut or a Shrieker."

'Atlas? Grim? How long was I gone for?'  The Doom Slayer thought as he kept walking.

The Doom Slayer kept walking for a bit, still hearing people whispering to one another as they saw him. He tried to piece the things together that he overheard the people say.

'So this is Mistral, huh? There's something about an Atlas, Vale, and Vacuo. Also The Grim Reaper is a thing, and something about semblances too...I need answers.' The Doom Slayer thought as he stops walking.

He looks to his right and found a shop. He thinks for a moment, debating if this will have any answers that'll be helpful. Thinking he has nothing to lose, the Doom Slayer enters the building.

Stepping inside, the Doom Slayer looks around and figured this must of been a donut shop. A few tables could be seen in the dimmed-lighted shop. It didn't have a lot of costumers, but at the cashier register, there was a large man standing there. The man noticed the Doom Slayer as he was about to greet him, but stops when he sees the armor the Doom Slayer was wearing.

(^Left arm doesn't have the armor, just skin^)

"Uhhh..." The owner began, not sure if the Doom Slayer was going to hurt him or not. "Hello s-sir."

The Doom Slayer nods in response as he approaches the owner.

"H-how may I help you?" The owner's voice cracks as he took a step back, all the while begging to sweat nervously.

The Doom Slayer was about to speak, but stops himself. He looks around the shop before looking at the owner as he gestures for something to write with.

"You uhhh...don't speak?" The owner asks.

The Doom Slayer shakes his head no.

"O-oh..." this caught the owner by surprise.

The owner looks for something for the Doom Slayer to write with behind the counter. He bends over and scrambles around a bit before he found a pen and notebook and gave it to the Doom Slayer. He nods his head in appreciation as he takes it and began to write something. After he was done writing, he shows the owner what he wrote. The owner studied the message for a second as the Doom Slayer's hand writing wasn't the best.

"Do you know where I can repair my armor?"

After reading the message, the owner raised his eyebrow. He looks up and studied the Doom Slayer's armor, not noticing anything wrong with it. That was until he saw the missing armor on the Doom Slayer's arm.

"Y...yeah, there's a blacksmith who could p-probably fix your armor. He's a few blocks east from here."

The Doom Slayer nods his head before he began to leave the building. Remembering some important information, the owner calls out to him.

"W-Wait!"

The Doom Slayer looks back to the owner, his turn to raise an eyebrow under his helmet.

"The Grimm have been causing Mistral trouble! He hasn't gotten his supplies in weeks because of them! He wouldn't be able to help yet until someone can clear them out!"

The Doom Slayer mentally curses before walking back to the owner. Once there, he began to write again before showing it.

"Where are the Grim?"

"I'm not sure, b-but Leonardo Lionheart could help you."

Again, the Doom Slayer took a moment to write.

"Where is this Lionheart fellow?"

"He's at Haven right now. At the top of this kingdom. You can't miss it."

The Doom Slayer nods before handing back the man's pen and notepad, who told the Doom Slayer to keep it. He nods before he walks out of the store, heading to meet Leonardo himself.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.6K 26
When the infected destroyed the world all hope was lost. Y/N lost everything and everyone he loved and cared about in his world. Believing he the onl...
113 0 10
This is a brand new version of one and done. The plot will be different on some parts hence why I picked reimagined. A child in his room. Cuts and br...
227K 3.3K 42
((Revision/Overhaul Coming Soon))) Plague Doctor X RWBY You were once a fairly average young-ish man. You enjoyed a plethora of "fun" activities such...
113 6 5
what would happen if in a different Remnant... Raven became The Doom Slayer?