One of a kind. (Book 2 of 'I...

By Electric_Rainbow

Megan is getting married to the Justin Bieber soon! What's going happen? Will Chaz and Selena still have some... More

One of a kind. (Book 2 of 'I didn't know it was him until he told me')
Chapter.2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 13

241 3 0
By Electric_Rainbow

Justin's P.O.V 

June 27th 

"Justin!" Megan yelled in a worried tone. 

"What's wrong?!" I yelled in panic from outside the bathroom door. 

"I still haven't gotten my period! We should go get a pregnancy test!" 

"REALLY?!" I shouted out. 

"YEAH! I'm late!" She squealed. 

She ran out of the bathroom smiling wide. She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back rising her up from the ground and holding her she wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck I let go of my grip making her fall a little.

"JUSTIN" She squealed.

"I won't drop you" I told her while holding her tighter.

"Oh I'm sure you won't..."  

"I won't pinky promise"

"How's that going work when you're holding me" She said putting her fore head against mine. 

"I don't know, but I promise I won't drop you" I said while walking around trying to find the wall. 

I finally found the wall and put Megan's back against it slowly so I wouldn't hurt her. I kept my hands near her bum so she wouldn't fall. 

"Can you kiss me now?" She asked me. 

"Yeah I can" I said. 

I crashed my lips to hers and moved over towards the bed not even breaking away. I pushed her onto the bed still not breaking the kiss. She turned around so she would be on top of me I smiled while kissing her but she didn't stop. I licked her bottom lip for entrance she moaned softly but still didn't let me enter. I kept on kissing her until she pulled away. 

"Tease" I mumbled. 

"That's all you get" She said moving from on top of me and getting up from the bed. 

"That's a joke" I said while sitting up. 

"Nope... You're a joke" She said. 

"You're mean.." I said while pouting. 

"I WAS JOKING!" She said laughing. 

"Sure you were..." 

"I was kidding come on!" She said smiling at me. 

Her smile just always made me smile so I couldn't keep on pouting I turned around from her flopping down on the pillow. 

"I saw you smile" She said flopping down next to me. 

"No you didn't!" I mumbled into the pillow. 

"You're a baby" 

"I'm your baby" 

"Yeah... You are.." 

She passed a hand through my hair.

"Shall we get your test ma lady?" I said. 

"We shall" She said ruffling my hair. 

"Messing my hair up for the public tsk tsk tsk.." I said shaking my head and trying to fix my hair. 

"It looks amazing, atleast I didn't put elastics in them could of done that" She said winking at me and walking towards the front door. 

"NO DON'T MY POOR HAIR!" I begged holding my hair in my hands. 

"I'm kidding" 

Megan's phone started ringing she stopped walking and flopped down on the couch taking her cell out and looking at the caller ID. 

"It's Chloe" She told me. 

She clicked the 'answer' button on the phone. 

"CHLOE!" She yelled. 

She moved the phone from her ear and clicked the speaker button. 

"YOU'RE ON SPEAKER HI CHLOE" Megan yelled again. 

"HEY MEGAN! HEY JUSTIN!" Chloe yelled. 

"Hey!" I yelled back sitting down next to Megan and putting my arm around her. 

I zoned out while Megan and Chloe started talking about random stuff. I heard Megan saying how we were in Canada now since we wanted to tell our parents and stay in Canada while she's pregnant so we can raise the child in Canada if we get one. I've always wanted to do that and Megan wanted to do that too which was awesome. Megan told me she would teach the kid how to talk french since Megan speaks french 100% and I still haven't fully learned it. We we're here super early 'cause we wanted to use the same doctor over and over again and not start off with one doctor in L.A and go to the next one in Canada. 

"Justin say bye" Megan said while nudging me. 

"Oh yeah bye Chloe" I said. 

"BYE!" She yelled. 

God she was excited. 

"Bye booboo!" Megan said. 

It was one of their nicknames they had for each other. 

"Bye boo!" She said back. 

"I'll skype with you later yeah?" 

"Yup! Byee!" Chloe said. 

"Bye" 

Megan clicked the 'End Call' button and stood up. 

"Now I'm ready to go" She said. 

"Not wearing make-up?" I asked her. 

"Nope it's only the pharmacy... Right?" 

"Right" I said nodding my head. 

"No surprises?" She asked. 

"None" I said. 

"Good" 

**** 

"So if it's a X it's for sure I'm pregnant... If it's a O I'm not..." Megan said sitting next to me. 

"Did you start it or what ever?" I asked totally confused in what's happening. 

"Yeah.." She said. 

She was shaking. I wasn't shaking but she was I was just sweating on my hands. 

"Why you shaking?" I asked her. 

"I'm nervous" She said. 

"Don't be" I said shaking my head. 

"JUSTIN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID?!" She yelled at me. 

"What?" I asked her smiling at her. 

"You gave me a hickey!" She hissed. 

"Oups... Did I really?" 

"I hate you" She mumbled obviously joking. 

"I love you too" I said smirking. 

"Fuck you" 

"I'd fuck me too" 

"JUSTIN!" She said throwing a pillow at me. 

I caught the pillow with one hand. I threw it back but aimed for next to her. 

She squealed and jumped off of the couch. 

"Are you scared of a pillow?" I asked her. 

"Yes.." She said looking down and looking back at me. 

"Awh come here I'm sorry" I said opening my arms wide so she could sit on me. 

"You better be sorry dork" She said laughing at her own joke. 

"Oh I am miss Bieber" 

"Dork" She said giggling and sitting on my lap. 

"Dorker" I said wrapping my arms around her. 

"Dorkiest" 

"Dorker than dorkiest" 

"Meh.. You win. I shall go check my test" 

"May you shall" 

She got up from my lap raising her eyebrows at me. 

"That made no sense" She said laughing and walking in the bathroom. 

"I know.." 

She took her test and smiled. 

"What is it?" I asked her. 

"It's... LOOK FOR YOURSELF" She said. 

"Meannie" I said pouting and getting up from the couch and walking to the test. 

She was still holding on the test and was smiling wide she was hiding the result from me. 

"Gimme" I said pointing to the test. 

"Magic word" She said moving the test from side to side. 

"Please?" 

"Much better" She said nodding her head and kissing my cheek. 

She handed the test to me and I leaned against the wall and took the test I looked at the result. 

"Didn't you say a X meant you're pregnant?" I asked her. 

She nodded her head smiling wide. I hugged her tightly against me. 

"We might have a baby Bieber" She said. 

"What do you mean might?" I asked her leaning back a little so I could see her. 

"Miscarriage..." She told me. 

"Don't think like that..." I shook my head. 

"You never know Justin.." 

"Stay positive" 

"I can't keep my hopes to high" 

"Megan stop and listen" I told her while walking towards the family room. 

She followed me walking quickly.

"You need to think positive" I flopped down on the couch and she sat next to me. "You have to. For me and that little egg inside of you" I said poking her belly. 

She put she arms on her stomach and giggled. 

"That tickles... Ew Justin that's weird a egg in my belly sounds like weird doesn't it?" She said laughing a little. 

"Does it really tickle? It doesn't sound weird... Soon the egg will be a baby" 

"It really tickles... Meh that sounds weirder... We need to make a doctor appointment soon to do the ultra sound and all that, Oh and I want the gender to be a surprise!" 

"Mm... Me too" I said

"You want it a surprise?" 

"Yeah.." 

 "Good" She said nodding her head. 

"I'll decorate the baby room" 

"I'll help" She said smiling. 

"Nope only me! It's going be a surprise" 

"You're full of surprises!" 

_________________________________________

A/N : 

SCHOOL STARTED FOR ME, I started today it was a okay day it wasn't super fun nor super boring so I can't complain. 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT. COMMENT VOTE FAN! 

Love you <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 49 25
Emily and Justin have been together for over a year and have managed to keep it a secret. But after Justin finishes his tour, and gets a two-week bre...
1.3K 77 22
Rose lopez and Justin Bieber got married. There a happy and loving couple, until Rose figures out that's she's pregnant. Will Justin want the baby or...
2.9K 113 9
Justin Bieber and selena gomez were bestfriends since day one until selena had to migrate that left Justin heart broken .. will they meet or no , wha...
127K 3.5K 16
Justin & Selena are married with a daughter named Kendall. There on tour for a year. They do get into arguments a lot so how will the end of the tour...