HELLSING: A trip between two...

tprapple

A girl from our world gets mysteriously thrown into the world of Hellsing without her knowing. She will then... Еще

Before reading
Prologue: Flashback
Chapter #1: Arriving at London
Chapter #2: At Hellsing HQ
Chapter #3: Fucking streetlamp, fucking street and fucking crazy man...
Chapter #4: Welcome to Hellsing part 1: She awakes
Author note
Chapter #6: Interview with the vampire king
Chapter #7: The first seal
Chapter #8: Of Wild Geese and Crazy Bats
Chapter #9: Jigs and Reels
Chapter #10: Gentlemen, we are Nazis!
Chapter #11: The day all went wrong
Chapter #12: Aknowledgement
Chapter#13: Fanfics for a blonde knight
Chapter #14: Lust for knowledge
Chapter#15: The vampire, The witch and the hotel
Chapter #16: A dream is a wish your heart makes
Chapter #17: The Fog
Chapter#18: The princess bride: Revelations
Chapter #19: The Princess Bride II: The ship is sailing with a corpse

Chapter #5 Welcome to Hellsing part 2: Meeting the crew

1.8K 58 15
tprapple

       The first shot hit the wall next to her, breaking a vase and scaring the shit out of the Spaniard. Brown eyes started searching frenetically for a way out of that place when the next bullet collided with her shoulder, just a few inches from her heart. The girl cried out in pain and shock, blood pouring from the newly open wound as she tried to cover it with her right hand. She stepped back, slipping with a piece of the broken vase and falling to the ground, luckily avoiding a direct hit aimed at her head. Once on the floor, she crawled backwards until her back reached the opposite wall and tried to stand up as fast as she could using only her left hand.

        Although she did her best with her good arm, the mixture of water and blood that now covered the floor and the slowly bleeding shoulder kept her from fully standing up.

        "That's it, there is no way I will survive this crazy people. To hell with it! If I'm going to die, I will die with my head high". She was about to give them her best angry glare when yet another bullet flew close to her left cheek, brushing it. It passed her and lost itself in the dark hallway with a low whistle.

        She was still for a moment; watching the projectile as it did that, with her mouth hanging open, angry glare gone.

        "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck… I've changed my mind, holy shit! I don't want to die!." Involuntary tears fell from her eyes as she reached her breaking point.

        "Stop fooling around and kill it already." The oldest of the soldiers shouted. Seconds later, a young-looking man came into view from the group with a big gun she didn't recognize in his hands. His dark brown hair was messy and his stern green eyes told he was not someone to mess with. "Look vampire, I don't know how you managed to enter this place but you are a fool if you think that you will leave it alive. We are Hellsing soldiers and our job is to kill monsters like you. Now prepare to die!"

        "A vampire… Wait, who? Me? No, no no no no, you are mistaken. I'm-"

        "Shut up!"

        He was raising the weapon when a loud explosion from the basement shook the whole mansion and made him drop it. She took that moment to spin around as fast as her sore legs allowed her, tripping several times before reaching the first corner in the long corridor, which would lead her, fortunately, to her salvation.

----------

        In the basement...

        "I'm tired of being reprimanded because of my errors. Every time I try to help, it only ends up in catastrophe." A young-looking blonde vampire sat on the floor of her bedroom, with her back pressed against the side of her coffin, head hanged low looking at the floor and tears threatening to spill in her eyes. "I wonder if I made the right decision." She said while picking an old photograph from her Hellsing uniform.

        It was a picture of her with all her later comrades. They were all smiling and laughing because she had done something wrong again and her old captain was rubbing her hair, making her frown. Tiny lips formed a sad smile at the memory.

        "Guys…" The young Draculina clenched the piece of paper to her chest as the first tear escaped.

        It was then when the high-pitched tone of the phone rang, breaking the silence. Seras jumped at the sound and quickly got up from her fetal position on the floor to pick it up. Her throat went dry and the device almost dropped from her hands when she heard the news of a vampire attack in the mansion.

        "Another one?!" She bit her lower lip, deep in thought, and took her Harkonnen, making sure it was loaded. She was heading for the exit when she stopped abruptly, remembering the girl from the other night. "That's right… That poor girl. I have to save her." Seras, cannon and ammunition in hand, used her new vampire powers to break down the door with her boot, and without losing any more time, she run towards the room she remembered she had put her in before.

        When she finally arrived there, the door was completely blown and there was a hole in the wall, smoke and dust still coming from it. Frightened blue eyes scanned the chamber to no avail. There was no-one there… or that she thought.

        Suddenly, a foot collided with the back of her neck and sent her flying across the chamber, breaking the remaining pieces of furniture that were still standing. She screamed when she hit the stone wall with a crushing of bones and landed, face down, on the ground near what once was the bed. A deep mocking laugh accompanied with the sound of clapping could be heard from behind her.

        Eventually, a slender figure appeared from the cloud of dust.

        "Hehe…That was too easy." The footsteps ended near the blond Draculina as well as the clapping. However, the laughing continued as he kicked her already broken ribs, flipping her so she was looking up.

        Coughing blood and taking deep unnecessary breaths, Seras tilted her head to see her attacker. Her sky blue eyes opened wide when she recognized the face of the vampire she had killed last night.

        "Do you find my face interesting?" He said, coming closer to her. "Hehe. I surely do find yours quite especial…The face of the bitch that dared kill my beloved brother." His features then changed abruptly from amused to angered in a matter of seconds. He lifted his foot again only to step on her head this time.

        "I'm going to kill you and then I'm going to finish her!" He shouted crazily. That was it. Blue sky turned devilish red and small growls began forming in her throat. A clawed hand wrapped around the foot on her head and with a swift movement, she lifted it, throwing the man to the floor at the same time she raised up, still holding his leg. The now uneasy and slightly terrified vampire tried to crawl away but her hold was too strong.

        "Hey bitch! What do you think you are-?" He looked up, his pale face now void of any color as Seras' sadistic smile grew impossibly wide. "AHHHH! Let go of me, you freak!" He started to scream when he felt his foot being crushed slowly under her small hand, bones breaking with sickening noises and blood flowing down his leg and onto her arm.

        He then shakily pulled a gun from his torn jacket and shot her, missing, but giving him the time to get up and run.

        She stood there for a moment, eyes fixed in the blood of her hand. She was about to taste it, bloodlust taking over, when she got caught in something else. It was sweet and smelled delicious, like chocolate, and it made her mouth water. She bent down to inspect the red spot on the pillow and quickly identified it as the girl's blood. Her reddish eyes turned to worried blue and she hurried to the door, where she had left her Harkonen.

        She positioned herself in the middle of the hallway, cannon raised, and without second thoughts, she fired. The projectile hit the intruder right on the chest, killing him and shaking the whole mansion.

----------

        She had been running for a while now, turning corners, going straight, climbing stairs and getting lost again.

        God damn it all. Her shoulder hurt like a bitch and she was bleeding too much, but the worst thing was that she had had this feeling of being constantly watched since she'd left the crazy actors and their realistic guns. Eventually, the young teen stopped for a minute to check on her wounds and look at the same picture on the wall for the tenth time. "Is this even real? Maybe I fell asleep watching Hellsing and now I'm dreaming about it…".

        Feeling dizzier than before, she sat down on the floor to rest and think for the first time about what had happened in the last hours but before she could do any of that, a faint light caught her tired eyes. It was just for a moment but she could swear she saw it coming towards her.

        It was a white spark. She got up from the floor… "Ah! There it is again". She adjusted her sight to see it better and hunched herself forwards…" And I'd swear I heard a noise too". Now it was coming closer as more sparks appeared…" Like something cutting through air…like…". A trail of red appeared in her pale forearm as something sharp brushed it." …Wire…".

        More swishing noises could be heard as a much known butler made his entrance from behind a whole net of furiously whipping wires

        "Good evening, my name is Walter C. Dollners and I'm sorry, miss, but unless you have an appointment with Sir Hellsing, I shall ask you to leave her property immediately." A polite smile was planted on his aged face, but the eye that wasn't shadowed by his monocle promised pain and suffering, and that sent chills down her spine…and not the good kind of chills. He stood there in silence as if waiting for an answer urging her to speak.

        "Emm…I- No, I don't have any appointment." She said out of nervousness, letting her accent spill from the nervousness.

        The dental floss of doom flew wildly around them and she was battling with herself whether to stay there risking death and fangirling about him or try to escape and fail epically at it. After several more wires scratched her, she decided to fail epically.

        "Any last words, miss?" His still polite voice echoed through her mind, too busy thinking about her imminent demise and that weird feeling of being watched that still lingered to hear him properly.

        "Yeah…" She whispered, looking at the window. She then turned to him and she gave him a thumbs up with her best happy grin. "Fuck my life…Again." A loud crashing of glass could be heard as she jumped out the window, Batman style.

        "Death by wires avoided, succeed." She said, smirking to herself, but that was short-lived as the cold night air met her, numbing her already sore limbs and making it even harder to breath.

        Some time between a branch hitting her in the groin and her eating leaves, she realized her error in jumping from a third floor window. All she could think at that moment was: "I know I was retarded but not THAT retarded! Oh God I'm gonna die a virgin and…why is that red spot getting bigger?".

        After a few more seconds of free falling she realized three things: firstly, that would hurt afterwards but luckily the trees would prevent her from french-kissing the ground, secondly, probably she wouldn't die a virgin because the branch had fixed that, and finally, the red thing was no spot but a person; a very tall person with a ridiculously big hat.

        "Nope, today is definitely not my lucky day".

        The red-clad man looked up just in time for her to collide head first with him, sending both of them to the ground with a loud thud.

        It wasn't until she felt hot breath tickle her skin that she opened her eyes, the sight of a black suit jacket adorned with a long red ribbon greeting her. She touched it gently, running her hand all the way up the black cloth and the ribbon, and it felt too real to be a dream. Then, brown eyes traveled north; they made out a pale neck, a strong jaw, a grinning mouth full of razor sharp teeth, a straight nose and…

        "Razor sharp teeth…". She finally lifted her head, shining bright from beneath an untamed mane of messy black locks, a pair of red, amused eyes staring right at her intensely.

        It was then when she became aware of their noses almost touching, WHO she was touching and the awkward position they were in. She sat back quickly, still on top of him and realized too late she was straddling him. Well, maybe it is my lucky day after all. Her perverted thoughts were interrupted by a clicking sound and a gun pressed on her forehead.

        "Worth it". She thought with her fangirl mode and rape face on as he lifted both of them, taking the girl by the neck and pushing her against the nearest tree, gun still aimed and bodies still touching.

        "Buenas noches, Alucard."

----------

        Spanish words

"Good evening, Alucard."

----------

        Imagine Vladcard with a pink fluffy tutu dancing among a field of daisies with Bumble Bee song playing on the background while Anderson takes pictures of him... And with that mental image let's read the author note:

Väl: I hope you are enjoying this fanfic (if you can call this that ;P) as much as I do. I just wanted to thank all of you who are reading this poor excuse of a story. As you may know, reviews are apreciated, besides, they keep Alucard busy so he leaves me alone XD. Also, I want to say that this is my FIRST FANFIC EVER and that I'm not english so please forgive my gramm

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.5K 178 12
This book will be a replacement for my first Hellsing fanfic hope you enjoy, to those who have read the first hellsing fanfic I apologize but you may...
Long Lost Friend c00kie_D3m0n

Исторические романы

4.3K 119 24
Lisanna Ro'Meave was living the life in the human world while secretly a 574 year - old vampire. She was concerned with all these "ghoul" attacks and...
Dark Love Kitty Paws

Про вампиров

27.4K 590 19
The Hellsing Organization acquires a new vampire, (Y/N), who soon finds out being a vampire isn't just about blood... (I originally intended this to...
Inseparable Maia Goldsberry

Художественная проза

104 0 11
The things you thought you knew about vampires and demons are nothing like this. Try to imagine how these 2 great and powerful breeds become bitter e...