The Alpha Of Darkness

Da justyourordinarynerd

Cruel, vindictive and murderous. His name lingered in every wolves' mind, the bitter hatred, all consuming... Altro

Authors update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
**Important**
Chaper 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 25

4.6K 196 23
Da justyourordinarynerd

Vivian paused. The two girls had managed to sneak out of the castle through the east wing undetected, Isaac had distracted the guards, however, Vivian feared he had been caught. Running her thin fingers along the thick bars of the gate, she looked to Lolita, her eyes being the window to her thoughts.

"Don't worry about Issac" Lolita reassured the worried girl. "We've done this countless times," She giggled reminiscing all the late night treks they had been on. She had a strange feeling her mother had known and turned a blind eye to this but it remained unspoken between the two. "He'll be here soon"

As if on cue, a sandy-haired boy emerged from the darkness, a huge grin plastered across his face.

"Well?" Lolita questioned.

"Nothing" he shot back, his grin growing impossibly larger. "Now let's get out of here before anyone sees us" Issac pushed the gate open slightly, enough for the teens to slip through undetected before swiftly pushing it back, leaving enough room for the gate to be reopened on their return.

Vivian caught up with Isaac, spluttering out all the reasons why she thought this was a bad idea, although Lolita was used to Isaac's schemes, she could not help the growing pit in her stomach. The petite girl felt a strong urge to turn around, she almost would have, if she did not feel the burning stare from something behind the gate. Pushing the feeling aside, she ran towards her friends as they searched the woodland for Isaac's car.

"Here," he finally stated, pushing a tree branch back to reveal the discrete black and grey sports car. The three clambered, with Issac fidgeting with the GPS and Vivian showering him with questions, Lolita could not concentrate on the dangers of this, instead, she too grew curious and turned her attention to the pair's conversation.

"It's a surprise" Isaac responded laughing, which caused Lolita's eyes to grow at the remark, this is not going to end well. Instantly regretting her decision she remained quiet for the rest of the journey.

Shortly after arriving at a small town, Isaac ran his hand through his sandy locks stopping the car in front of a bar, awaiting Lolita's outburst. The anxious girl noticed this and internally groaned. Of course, he would bring us here, does he have no common sense? Although the bright sapphire eyes which glowed with excitement caused Lolita to carefully evaluate her response.

"Isaac, we're teenagers. They won't let us in"

"Of course they will" The tan boy shot Lolita his signature smirk before climbing out of the car and opening a door for both girls.

~~

"How much has she had to drink?"

"Let her live a little"

Lolita eyed the raven beauty with concern as she danced on the bar top, pouring drinks for cheery customers with a large bottle which she waved around carelessly.

"There's a difference between living a little and getting hurt, she's drawing too much attention to herself, what if someone recognised her?" She stated frowning at Isaac who rolled his eyes.

Lolita watched as her friend tipped the bottle, spilling the contents all over the bar table. "I need some fresh air" She forced out before disappearing to the door while Isaac attended the drunken girl.

The cool air lapped against Lolita's face, a nice change from the heated, overcrowded bar. Sighing internally she pushed her back against the wall. She felt anger coursing through her. Last week, Lolita had been content. I lived with my family, I was free to go and see whoever I wanted, I didn't have any unnecessary worries. Last week, I was a normal teenager. She dwelled on this long and hard, all her previous emotions of pity and misery evaporated. All the petite girl felt was anger.

Anger towards her parents for hiding this from her, anger towards Isaac for taking them to a bar, anger towards her mother for not replying to her properly despite her promises of always being there for her. But most importantly, anger towards Damien.

She felt enraged by his actions, his bipolar behaviour. After showing her so much affection, he gave her a sense of false hope and security before abandoning her in an unknown town, not even looking twice at her, like she was meaningless to him.

Slithering down the wall, Lolita crawled up in a ball in the alleyway, bursting into tears. She just wanted to go back to the way things were, before all of this.

Back at the bar, Isaac had his arm wrapped around Vivian's waist to steady her, directing her towards the car.

"What am I going to do with you" he laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Let me stayyy" the girl slurred attempting to slip out of Isaac's grip. "I wanna have some fun" She began giggling at this.

"We can hang out some more back at your prison, Rapunzel" he joked. "We'll watch movies and eat till you've sobered up" The drunken girl didn't seem too pleased at this, showing her discontent through wiggling around, giving Isaac great difficulty pushing the door open.

Both teens completely frozen in their tracks at the shrill sound of a muffled scream in agony.

Lolita felt her breathing hitch in her throat, she let out a scream which the receiver was quick to muffle with his large hand. He pushed hard against her porcelain skin, the pressure denying lolita oxygen, which caused her to bite down on his palm.

"We've got a feisty one here" One of the males shrilly laughed in response to her actions as his friend pulled his hand away.

"You're going to pay for that" He spat, the group began closing in on Lolita, who was pressed up against the wall, whimpering in pain as one of the unknown men struck her, she slid down the wall leaving her in a vulnerable position.

Was this really her fate, she thought, her vision watery, blurring the animalistic creatures surrounding her. They began pulling at her dark locks, commenting on her fragility to one and other, were they going to kill her?

Lolita's mind raced, she felt the final moments of her life flash in her eyes. the build-up to this, her deceiving parents, careless friend and her cruel mate. Just as she closed her eyes, accepting her end a familiar voice faintly filled her eardrums. 'i will always protect you' the infamous line Lolita recognised instantly from the night of the cabin party, her last transcending dream. The comforting voice echoed on a loop in her mind. Lolita could almost smell the woodsy scent.

And that's when she opened her eyes. Her abusers staggered to the ground with a thud. Her vision was still blurry from holding her eyes shut with such force but she could roughly make out a hand reaching out for her, he engulfed her into his arms and pulled her upwards.

"Can you stand? Are you hurt?" A pair of bright eyes scanned her face, landing on the red mark above her jaw. Lolita wrapped her arms around his neck, he lifted her up beginning to mumble under his breath.

For the first time, she realised how truly thankful she was for this boy. He had been there for her when her parents were not when her friends weren't and now when her absent mate was not. Despite all the stupid and childish things he has done, he has always been there for me. Lolita pondered on this thought, staring up at his worried expression. His rushed movements soon led them to his car, in which Vivian shared a similar expression. She instantly threw her arms around Lolita as Isaac placed her in the car.

For the rest of the journey, the 3 remained in silence, with Isaac driving, his hands gripping the steering wheel until his tanned knuckles turned white. Lolita resting her head in Vivian's lap as she ran her hand up and down Lolita's arm, her movement providing the petite girl with some comfort, but both of them remained in shock.

When Isaac soon reached the familiar woodland, he pulled up behind the bush, pausing for a moment before breaking the silence. " I will never let that happen again. I promise you"

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault. You saved my life, Issac, countless times now" Lolita sat up now, reassuringly smiling at her friend as he hesitantly smiled back before opening the door and helping the girls out, particularly Vivian, who still had trouble walking straight.

Slipping through the gate, Isaac locked this now. He gestured at the others to remain silent, Vivian wrapped an arm around both Issac and Lolita, they kept their heads low, ensuring they return to the castle discretely.

Moments later, a pool of scarlet liquid oozed on the ground, Lolita gasped in horror, before Issac could scold at her lack of discreteness, he froze, his eyes locked on the blood and metallic smell. Had the men followed them back, Lolita felt a rush of fear which she had become heavily accustomed to course through her veins. However, as her vision trailed, she soon saw the bodies of these men littered across the ground, the source fo the blood. Shooting her head up, Lolita felt both relief and anger take over.

There stood the Alpha of darkness. His clothing soaked in the blood of the victims along with his ghostly face, the harsh crimson contrasting his pale features. His eyes, however, resembled a similar shade to the liquid.

His heavy breathing settled to small regular breathes as his eyes bore the beautiful brunette's, he locked his ocean orbs onto her glassy silverly ones. Her shaking and fear had caused his heart to ache, Damien desperately wanted to rush to her side and comfort her however the look of disgust in her eyes glued him to the ground.

He watched intently as his mate reached for Vivian's hand, who had been shaken out of her drunken state at the sight in front of her, she then reached out for the sandy-haired boy's hand, her proximity and grip gave Damien's wolf further discomfort.

He pink lips parted but before he could express this, Lolita broke off in a frenzy.

"I don't want to hear it, crawl back to where ever you've been hiding this past week" Her harsh words striking Damien like a dagger through his heart.

The firey girl dragged her friends past him, towards the door before slamming it shut; leaving Damien frozen in the darkness, his only condolence- the cold breeze which blew through his midnight locks, revealing his shattered face to the night.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

210 56 14
Jazlyn and Jason were best friends. They knew everything about each other each other and they spent a lot of time together. That is, until Jason sudd...
628K 16.6K 43
Bailey Scotts just wanted to find love again. When tragedy strikes her family, they move to a small town to live with her grandparents. While there...
28.3K 1.7K 56
Comtesse de Luna Mystique whose family trails back far into ancient myths and great gods, comes across a downturn in her life. The death of her broth...
61.3K 1.6K 41
(Not edited ) Every heartless sole wants her for power revenge or simply love.Kate is a young white werewolf a powerful one she is the Alphas daughte...