Acquaintances | KookV FF

By Demivina

Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Tw... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Trip
Chapter 2 - The Beach
Chapter 3 - The 'First' Encounter
Chapter 4 - "Do you like me, right?"
Chapter 5 - "a paradise on earth"
Chapter 6 - Truth or Kiss?
Chapter 7 - "Let's not rush things"
Chapter 8 - heaven is a person on earth
Chapter 9 - Jealous
Chapter 10 - "I-It's my first time too..."
Chapter 11 - 'Everything is perfect'
Chapter 12 - Goodbye
Chapter 13 - "Mom, what is wrong?"
Chapter 14 - The time that passed...
Chapter 15 - New beginning
Chapter 16 - The 'Second' Encounter
Chapter 17 - 'Anger, sadness, hatred...'
Chapter 18 - "...that's the best you can do..."
Chapter 19 - "...hurt him like he hurt me."
Chapter 20 - Little Cuts
Chapter 21 - "Don't touch me."
Chapter 22 - "You are so beautiful..."
Chapter 23 - "...one who ruined everything..."
Chapter 24 - One week to your Heart
Chapter 25 - "I ruined you..."
Chapter 26 - kookie
Chapter 27 - "Hyung!"
Chapter 28 - "Don't you dare."
Chapter 29 - "Only you."
Chapter 30 - Taehyung
Chapter 31 - Happy
Chapter 32 - My Biggest Mistake
Chapter 33 - Our 'First' Date
Chapter 34 - Our 'First' Day
Chapter 35 - You and I
Chapter 37 - Mom's encounter
Chapter 38 - "Yours forever"
Chapter 39 - Jungkook
Chapter 40 - 지인들
Book 2 OUT

Chapter 36 - "Jin hyung..."

9.5K 353 59
By Demivina

It was 9 pm when Jungkook and Taehyung decided to finally go back to their dorms. They stopped on some nearby restaurant and ate dinner there. The driver drove them to their university campus and then went away. Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and they walked through the campus with only some light to see where we stepped. It was pitch dark outside. They stopped in front of Taehyung's and Jungkook kissed him goodbye and went to his dorm.

"I will text you when I reach my dorm." Jungkook said hugging his boyfriend before going to his dorm.
Taehyung nodded and then got inside his dorm.

"Jin hyung, are you h-" Taehyung took his shoes off but when he turned around, he gasped at what he saw. Jin hyung was laying on his own bed kissing....Namjoon? "HYUNG!" Taehyung shouted earning their attention.

"Tae! What are you doing here?" Jin quickly pushed Namjoon away and they stood up fixing their clothes. Jin was blushing hard and had his lips really swollen and his clothes are messed up as well as his hair.

"This is my dorm too, hyung." Taehyung eyed both of them with furrowed eyebrows and Namjoon shyly said a 'hi' to him. Taehyung greeted him and smirked at Jin.

"Namjoon and I were just talking about school stuff. He is going out now." Jin said grabbing Namjoon's arm and pulling him to the door. He opened it and went out with him. Taehyung was left dumbfounded. He never expected to catch his hyung in that position.

Meanwhile, outside the room.

"Will you text me after you get to your dorm?" Jin asked the other boy, looking down with his cheeks in a crimson color.

"Of course, beautiful. I will text you as soon as I step on my room." Namjoon said lifting his hand to the other boy's face and caressing his puffy cheeks. Jin moved forward and gently hugged the other boy. Namjoon pecked his cheek and then pulled away from the hug. They smiled at each other and then waved goodbye, both going to their dorms. As soon as Jin entered his dorm, a smiling Taehyung appeared on his sight.

"It's not what you think!" Jin shyly said walking to the kitchen counter to grab some chocolate. Taehyung grabbed him by his arms and smirked.

"So seeing you kissing Namjoon is nothing? Are you sure hyungie?" Taehyung shook Jin's arms and grabbed his chocolate. Jin blushed but then his face turned into an angry look taking his chocolate back from Taehyung's hands.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! I said it's nothing. We are just friends. And don't take my chocolate from me!" Jin shouted pinching Taehyung's sides making him whimper. Taehyung widened his eyes and sat on his bed.

"Hyung, I was just kidding. No need to be mean." Taehyung said looking away pretending to be mad at Jin.

"Oh I'm sorry, Tae. I wasn't thinking. Forgive me." Jin said sitting next to the other and hugging him. Taehyung slapped his leg in a playful way and Jin hit him back.

"Tell me what is happening between you and Namjoon." Taehyung poked his sides and Jin started laughing.

"Stop tickling me!" Jin said pushing Taehyung away. They both laughed at their dumbness. But then Jin got serious.

"Well, when we were in Hawaii. I kind of had a crush for Namjoon. We hanged out some times when you were going out with Jungkook. We became close but nothing more than friends. But we never exchanged our phone numbers so we lost contact. On the first day of classes, I found him and got so nervous. He came to talk to me and I couldn't contain my happiness. We have been talking since then and everything has been going well. On saturday, since you were out, I invited him to come have dinner with me. After that we watched some movies and then he went to his room. He texted me saying for us to go out the next day which was today. We went to the cinema and then eat some good food. We got back to my dorm and Namjoon started to be soft and romantic to me. I got nervous and you know when I get nervous I tend to talk a lot. I made a mess with my talking and Namjoon kissed me to shut me up and making me relax. Oh boy, he made me even more nervous! I started talking even more and moving my hands around so he kissed me again and we fell on the bed and that's when you saw us. That's all! Don't ask anything!" Jin told Taehyung everything as he threw his hands around on the air. Taehyung chuckles at his hyung cuteness and a big smile forms on his mouth when he notices how Jin blushes and smiles saying Namjoon's name. He leans forward and hugs his hyung tightly rocking their bodies back and forth.

"I'm so happy for you, hyung. So...are you two dating?" Taehyung says as he pokes Jin's sides. Jin blushes and hides his face with his hands.

"No, we are just friends. We just kissed and I don't know if Namjoon likes me." Jin's face turns into a sad look and he looks down. Taehyung notices and as he was about to comfort the other. Jin's phone buzzed. He opened the phone and smiled.

"Who is it?" Taehyung curiously peeked at his hyung phone and Jin immediately covered it on his chest.

"Tae! Don't look." Jin chuckles and tries to be mad at his baby brother, but his smile keeps appearing on his lips.

"Is it Namjoon?" Taehyung playfully says smirking at the other and Jin melts throwing himself on the bed.

"It's him. He wished me goodnight and he said he can't wait to see me again tomorrow." Jin squeals kicking his legs in the air. Taehyung lays on the bed next to him and brushes his hair with his fingers.

"I'm so happy for you, hyung. I really want you to find someone and be happy. Even though I will be jealous because my hyung won't be all the time with me." Taehyung pouts and looks down hiding his smile. Jin frowns. Taehyung starts laughing. "I'm joking. I won't be jealous because you will always be my hyungie." Jin ruffles his hair and pinches his cheek.

"You will always be my cute baby brother." Jin puts his arm on top of Taehyung and smiles at him in a fond way. "Wait!" Jin sits up and looks at the other with furrowed eyes.

"Tell me what happened on your two day date!" Jin shouts and looks deep into the other's eyes waiting for him to start telling everything even the little details. I guess he won't want to know all the LITTLE details about their date.

"Well...It was really amazing. Jungkook is really the man for me, hyung. He makes me feel like if we were in a crowded place, like there was no one and only me. He is just everything to me." Taehyung says looking up at the ceiling with the widest smile ever on his face. Jin looks down at his cute brother smiling widely.
"He asked me to be his boyfriend...and I said yes." Taehyung squeals and hides his face with his hands. Jin throws himself at the boy hugging him tight and rocking their bodies back and forth.

"Gosh, my cute baby is so grown up. I'm so happy for you, Tae Tae." Jin pecks his hair and his cheeks countless times making Taehyung giggle and push him away. He sits up and looks at Jin with a smile.
"Everything will be alright this time, won't it? I will be happy, hyung?" Taehyung says looking down at his lap and fidgeting with his fingers.

"Yes, Tae. This time nobody will ruin your relationship with Jungkook. My cute Taetae is gonna be so happy." Jin pinched his cheeks and hugs him tight. They both stay there for some more minutes, talking about everything even stupid things until they decided to change their clothes to pajamas and fall asleep with a smile on both their faces.

It was 7:45 am when Taehyung finished preparing their breakfast. He made some omelets, some toasts, fresh orange juice and two bowls of cereals. He took a quick bath and put on his clothes before waking up his hyung. But when he got out of the bathroom, Jin was already up looking at the food with furrowed eyebrows.

"Good morning, hyung. I was gonna wake you up now." Taehyung said smiling and brushing his hair with the hair brusher.

"Good morning. Did you make breakfast?" Jin asked the other as he sat on the chair.

"Yes, you always wake up soon and make our breakfast so I wanted to repay you for being such a good hyung to me." Taehyung smiled and sat next to him placing his food on a plate and Jin did the same.

"You know that I like to do it for you, don't feel like you have to repay me, ok Tae?" Jin brushes Taehyung's hair with his fingers and starts eating.

"I know, hyung." Taehyung said and munched on his food. After that, they brushed their teeth and got ready for classes.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

I walk down the halls to go to my morning class, looking at my phone texts to see the text Jungkook sent me an hour ago wishing me a good morning. We exchanged some messages and then stopped to get ready for classes. I decided to pass by the lockers because Jungkook usually is there talking to his colleagues.
As I was nearing his locker, I spotted Jungkook and my lips curved into a smile but it soon faded away when I noticed some girl behind him, with her hand on his bicep. I frowned my brows and got mad. How dare she touch my boyfriend? I clenched my fists and walked there.

"I already told you to leave me al-"

"Hi kookie." I happily said pecking Jungkook's lips and then side hugging him. He looked surprised but hugged me instantly.

"Hi baby." Jungkook pecked my cheek and wrapped his arm around my waist protectively.

"So this is your new little bitch?" Nayan said looking at me with a disgusted face. "I thought you had better taste and a boy? Ew...disgusting." She said covering her mouth pretending she was gonna throw up. I clenched my fists and my heart started beating fast from my anger. Jungkook was about to respond her but I cut him off.

"Listen here, bitch. There's nothing wrong if he likes a boy because it's better than to have a girl like you that is probably too loose from fucking around with the boys. So get out of our way and stop bothering MY boyfriend because the next time I might not use words to talk to you." I snapped with a smile on my lips at her rude being and she looked shocked but then smirked. I grabbed Jungkook's hand and took us away from that cheap and bad scent that was coming from her.

"Have your time because sooner or later, he will be mine." Nayan said seeing us walking away but we didn't hear anything.

We stopped walking when we were in front of my class. I left Jungkook's hand and turned my back at him. I felt some arms around my waist and a pout formed on my lips.

"Baby, how many times will I have to say I'm sorry? You know you are the one I love and she was a mistake of the past." Jungkook softly said resting his chin on my neck. I turned around still on his embrace and cupped his face with my hands.

"I don't care what you did with her before us. I just want you to ignore her and stop letting her touch you." I said angrily pouting and Jungkook chuckled at my attempt to be mad.
"Don't laugh at me." I pinched his cheek. He pushed me closer to him and smashed our lips together. Jungkook kissed me so passionately and his hands went from my waist to my butt and he squeezed it and then patted it some times. I pushed him away from me.
"Don't do that in public, kookie." I gently hit his chest and he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Don't be mad at me. I'm all yours, do you understand?" Jungkook brought me closer to him and brushed his lips on my cheek going to my mouth. We kissed for some seconds and then I pulled back from the kiss.

"And I'm all yours." I caressed his cheek and we both smiled at each other. "See you at lunch." I pecked his lips one more time before entering my classroom.

"See you at lunch, baby." He caressed my hand and then went away.

[a/n] Hello everyone! Thank you so much for the 5k reads!! It's really amazing! I never thought this was possible but now it is. Thank you so much for reading my story, voting and commenting. It means a lot to me.
I 💜 u all

BST reached 400M 💜💜💜

Another record for BTS 🏆💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 35.1K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
137K 3.5K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...
155K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
138K 7K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...