Fumikage Tokoyami x reader

By gaybutactuallypan

You transfer to the hero high school UA a month into your second year. Soon, you become intrigued by a clearl... More

Meeting The Class
The walk towards tomorrow
Quirk apprehension test
Meeting
Oh, shit
Conversation
Thursday night
(A/N)
Getting ready
Date?
Halloween
(A/N)
Hands
HELLLLLP
(A/N)
Don't Know What To Call This So...
Valentine's Day
Hiatus
Hey

I Know

607 12 2
By gaybutactuallypan

OK I know I need to update because I haven't in like over a month but I'm trying to write conflict and stuff but that's not what I'm good at. In fact, I suck at conflict. If you were expecting this to be a good story with an intriguing time-line... expect to be disappointed. All you're getting is a rushed start of the relationship and fluff all the way through. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear but it's what I'm saying. Anyway, I'm currently working on a Valentine's Day chapter and that'll be up by the end of the month. I hope you're still following even after my unintentional hiatus. I love the support you've given me and I'm so grateful for all of you. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Have a great night, day, or whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 409 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
463K 18.4K 51
(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You are the product of a one-night stand bet...
441 51 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
31.4K 820 37
This is the continuation of my story. *Ok, Sharkboy* I kind of suggest you reading the other one before this one. Description: You are still the sa...