Meeting

Your POV

 I entered Nezu's office to find him standing on his desk, sipping tea with an absent minded smile. As soon as he saw me he hopped down and gestured to the couch. I complied with his wishes and sat while he poured himself more tea.

"Would you like some tea, (Y/n)?"

"Yes. Thank you." you replied simply.

As you sipped on your tea, Nezu stood on the table, preparing to speak. 

"(Y/n), I have but one question. Why would you withhold this information from a place like UA?"

"I think the main reason I made this decision was that I wasn't sure of how the school would react to the whole multiple quirks thing or the'life' quirk, seeing as I could easily misuse it. I mean, I guess that's why anyway. I guess I just didn't want to be treated differently because of that."

"Oh, miss (Y/n). None of this would change how we treat you. Here at UA we believe everyone is here to be a hero unless given reason to believe otherwise." 

"R-really?"

"Of course. You may finish your tea if you like but you are dismissed." he said with the same smile he'd held throughout the entire meeting

Time skip

~~~

Tokoyami's POV

I had been waiting for (Y/n) out by the front gate for about fifteen minutes when I saw her walk out, the wind blowing her hair back. I stayed in the same position, leaning against the gate, until she approached.

"Um, were you waiting for me"

"Well, I guess I was. I wanted to speak more with you about what you said in class."

"Okay, sure!" It almost bothered me, how she said that so eagerly. 

Short time skip

~~~

(A/N) I forgot to mention that in this reality they don't live in the dorms

"Really?"

"Yup" she said in a sweet, almost child-like tone

"Hey this is me, but I'd like to continue talking. Would you like to come in for a bit?" I asked before realizing what I said.

"Uh, sure!" she said after thinking a bit

As we entered my home, I slid off my shoes, and she did the same, setting hers neatly beside mine. We greeted my father, who was making dinner. When he asked why she was here, I simply said she was here to study. We went up to my room and sat, the two of us, on my bed. We continued our discussion and decided we would study a bit too, since I'd told my father that that was what we were doing.

She brought down her bag as we moved to the floor. I turned on a lamp seeing as my room was kind of dark, even with the light on. She pulled out all of the proper materials and I noticed how neat her bag was. As we studied, I couldn't help but notice how immaculate everything about her was. She seems so perfect. Wait, what am I thinking?! 

I shook my head, banishing the thought from my mind. She turned to me, a confused look on her face.

Your POV

I looked at him, confuzzled, as he shook his head, seemingly out of the view. Despite this strange action we moved on from studying English to studying algebra. About fifteen minutes later, his father called up to us to say dinner was ready.

"Hey, Fumikage! Dinner's ready! Is your friend eating with us?"

I turned to "Fumikage" to ask if I should stay.

"Am I staying?"

"If you want."

"Okay, then. I'll stay!" I said in a bubbly tone. "It smells great" I added with a smile.

(A/N) Hey!i hope you're still liking this, if you ever did! I don't really have much to say now so...basically, ENJOY!