Thursday night

(A/N) I've decided I wanted to include some more characters so instead of writing 'Date?' just yet, I'm going to write about you hanging out with your new friends. That's all, so, ENJOY!

Your POV

"Uraraka! You'll never guess," I say panting after running to catch up to her "what happened!"

"WHAT? WHAT? TELL ME!" the bubbly girl screamed at me.

"HE ASKED ME OUT!"

"TOKOYAMI? REALLY?"

"YES!!!"

We both were standing holding each other's hands and jumping up and down while squealing. After we both calmed down, she dared to say 'I told you so' but I really didn't mind since I was happy that I had told her.

"Oh! I was hoping that you and the girls would take me shopping to find an outfit. He has something to do tonight so I can't come over to study and I figured this was a perfect opportunity. So will you do it?"

"Let's go talk to the girls!"

She practically pulled me to where the rest of the girls were standing.

"Hey, everyone," Uraraka called to the girls, "(Y/n) asked if we would go with her to the mall to find a date night outfit. What do you think?!"

"Hell yeah!" they all shouted in unison.

"Who's the lucky guy? I'm Tsuyu Asui by the way, but, please, call me Tsu."

"It's T-" I was cut off by Uraraka.

"It's Tokoyami" she squealed.

"That guy asked someone out?" Kirishima chimed in, seemingly having heard a decent part of the conversation.

"Looks like. Why? Were you planning on asking me? Hmm?" I hummed to the red headed boy.

Suddenly flustered and turning bright red, he answered "NO! I mean, maybe, but I've asked all the girls out." As if on cue, they all chimed in with "Mhm."

"Anyway, what do you like to do on dates? I'll slip it in next time I talk to him."

"Thanks, but I'm happy with anything. Just tell him not to do something too fancy or anything."

"Alrighty then!" Kirishima said to me, giving me two thumbs up and a huge smile.

"Anyway, you guys will take me shopping tonight?"

"Yup!"

Time skip

~~~

"This is my favorite place on Earth. It's the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!" Mina sreamed.

"It looks great! Until now, I've never been out unless I absolutely needed to. But I got myself emancipated this year, so I'm finally legally out from under my parents control. But, that's a story for another time, let's go!"

Short time skip

"Ooh, try this one on! It's so cute!"

"It looks great!" 

The girls shouted out instructions and compliments.

"I think I found something I want." I say walking out in a blue, high-waisted skater skirt and a graphic tee.

"Oh and I found the perfect shoes," Ashido exclaimed holding up a pair of simple blue, strappy heels.

I paid for my things and we went to the food court. We got pizza and talked about the date. After my second slice I got a text from Tokoyami.

To: (Y/n)                                                                                                                                                                                From: Fumikage

Would you be okay with going to the movies, then get dinner after? When we go out on Saturday.

To: Fumikage                                                                                                                                                                        From: (Y/n)

Sure! Sounds great

"So, (Y/n), who are you texting over there?" Tsu asked me.

"U-uh, it's, um-"

"Oh, I see. It's Tokoyami, isn't it?" Momo replied.

"Y-yeah"

"What did he say?"

"He just said we would be going to the movies then dinner." I reply in a meek voice.

Tokoyami's POV

I got the phone numbers of all the guys (Y/n) talks to, just to see if they know what she might like to do on a, is this even considered a date? Who knows? Anyway, I made a group chat and asked if they'd heard anything. Kirishima said he'd overheard her talking to the other girls. Apparently, she doesn't want anything too fancy. A movie and dinner. Can't go wrong.

And so, I texted her.

To: (Y/n)                                                                                                                                                                      From: Fumikage

Would you be okay with going to the movies, then get dinner after? When we go out on Saturday.

To: Fumikage                                                                                                                                                           From: (Y/n)

Sure! Sounds great

Okay. That's it. You're done.

(A/N) Okay, so I know this chapter sucks, but I haven't been very motivated today. Because of this, the chapter kind of ended up as a filler while I start planning the next chapter which will almost certainly be up tomorrow. So look out for the notification that 'Date?' has been uploaded. Sorry for another awful filler. I hope you keep reading. Anyway, that's basically it. Enjoy whatever comes after this.